Should female athletes be able to compete against men?

• Yes they should

Why could they not be able to if they want to get hurt they get hurt my cuisine is in football and their is a girl on his team and she broke her arm and she fine with it.If u have a problem with that suck it up and be a man

• Women and men have the same physical opportunities

Physical strength depends entirely on your lifestyle (e.G. Diet, exercise, etc.) and not due to what sex you are. And I hate hearing things like "men are better at football" or "women are better at hockey" - nobody has witnessed every single woman and man play these sports. Wake up people!

• Of course they should play

Gender equality, an ongoing social norm. Literally, girls are so much better at a lot of sports and it seems like ' men being better at sports' is a rumour that definitely needs to be stopped. Those of you who think girls cannot match boys, 1, you are either a boy and it is natural for you to be defensive of your gender, so I do not blame you. 2, you are a girl who has elder siblings who are boys and can outcompete you in probably anything, to that i say, atta girl, show them what you're made of. 3, you are a girl and is very insecure about yourself and your abilities, well, all I can say is " Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she WILL conquer the world." You just have to find your shoes. 4, you are a boy and you are a jerk, i have nothing to say on this matter. Last but not least, you are a boy athlete and is very competitive and you don't even give girls a chance to play sports with you as it hurts your pride, you gotta shrink your ego. By saying that girls should not be allowed to compete with boys, you are worst than any of this people and all I can say is, tata, I have nothing to say to you !

• Of course they should play

• Yes girls should be able to play

Yes girls should be able to play sports with guy because men and women are created equal and are equally as good as sports so it is unfair when you say girls can compete with top male athletes trying to become one of the best players of a sport in the sport

• Yes girls should be able to play

• Yes girls should be able to play

• Yes girls should be able to play

• Yes girls should be able to play

• Yes girls should be able to play

• Why women should not compete with boys in athletics

NO EFENCE, but it would be unfair because boys are faster in speed and in strength but women are getting closer to men. But boys are more better in speed and again, strength, and we are all humans but there are just a couple things that are different between boys and girls, women and men
    Thanks for reading this hope you liked it, no Efence, please don't take it the ring way

• Because of everybody else

Because if the boy loses and both men and women humiliate that boy until he decides to committ suicide to stop the humiliation... I THINK THAT PRESENTS A BIT OF A PROBLEM WITH THIS, DONT YA THINK? But, we disregard what happens to said boy and we chalk it up as a character flaw. But it's not. It's a society flaw, and the flaw needs to stop.What if I told you that the percentage of men taking their own lives had, in the past fifteen years, soared to unprecedented heights, increasing 62% faster than the percentage of women doing the same. Hard statistics that should be a shocking wake up call to the news organizations that there is a huge problem with male suicide that needs to be addressed. Unfortunately, it seems that this “revelation” will not happen any time soon.

• Should not compete DIRECTLY

Men are more powerful then women. Sure there are females in ALL sports who are better then men in that sport, however these females are usually the top of their game and the men are far below this. Serena and Venus Williams, at the top of their game (two of my favorite athletes), had their asses handed to them by a man who was ranked 203 in the world. I love the idea, shared leader boards should be a thing. However in most cases it is unrealistic and unsafe. Not to mention the changes in rules that would have to be applied! (olympic lifting, men use larger bars).

• Woman should not compete with men in sports.

I think that because at all professional sport levels, the men have all gone through puberty. During puberty the med developed speed, muscle, and testosterone. It would be dangerous if a women was to compete with a man in a sport. The woman should realize they are not playing with men for their own safety.

• No win situation.

People in general would react negatively towards the men whether they won or lost. Sure it's not the ladies fault and that in itself could be offensive to women but what about the men and societie's reaction?! We are the ones that would have no glory in winning and it makes headlines if you lose.. This consideration for women only and to hell with men (little boys too) attitude is why so many men are blowing their own brains out every day.

• No win situation for men.

Generaly speaking, people react negatively to a win or loss by the man. It's not the ladies' fault, I know, but they don't much give a damn about their male counter parts either. This every-consideration-for-women-and-nothing-at-all-for-men (even little boys) attitude is why so many males are blowing their own brains out every day.

• No win situation for men.

• Nobody wants to get hurt

The few women that have beaten men had to work hard. Like the few women that have beaten men includes like 5 or 6 or 7 or 8. So if so few men have been beaten, why have women and men compete in sports??? So that's my reason. So now I hope you agree.

• Women should not play with men

I think women should stop comparing themselves to men. Instead they should think of women's sports as exciting and competitive events. That way they won't get hurt and they won't think they are losers just because they can't beet men. That is why I think women should not play against men in sports.

• This should be common sense

As a former division 1 college football player, I have seen some very impressive female athletes. None of them would have lasted through one practice without being seriously injured or being seriously outmatched physically. I have never seen any women come close to bench pressing 300 pounds. This is common amongst male athletes, even in high school. I have never seen a 6'5 290 pound woman who can run a sun 4.5 40 yard sprint. This is common amongst male athletes, even in high school.

Florence Griffith Joyner set the women's world record with a 10.58 100m sprint in the 1988 Olympics. That record still stands. Male high school sprinters demolish that record every year. The worlds premier women's basketball and soccer teams routinely scrimmage high school teams and lose. Anyone with a modicum of common sense knows women and men are not physical equals.