• Responsible parents !!!!

Parents have a say over their children when they are minors or under . Parents know what films is suitable for their children to view or not to view.This way people will know the "severity" of the film. Some films can be "scarring" for some and others may find it not appealing to them at that age.

• Of course they should

Film ratings should be allowed for parents who want to protect their children from the evils of the world at a young age. Therefore, film ratings should remain in play to facilitate the parent in determining what they want their children to see. Why parents would want to shield their children is solely up to them but should be respected in our society.

• Yes movies should be rated

Movies should be rated because ratings give you guidelines for what age group would most likely enjoy the movie,so you wouldn't waste money on a movie for five year olds. Also if movie weren't rated little kids would be watching movies with bad words in them such as cuss words.

• Yes movies should be rated

• Some movies shouldn't be age restricted

Some kids are old enough to watch movies and play video games that are age restricted its just complete bull as a Teen I remember a few years ago wanting to play a R18 game and when I turned 18 I didn't see a SINGLE problem there was shooting sure but legit nothing else apart from swearing

• Yes, the should,

Because kids should not be seeing inappropriate movies it might effect their behavior in school and at home and it might teach them curse words they should not know also they might show violent images that is why i strongly believe in movie ratings and why you should too. Thank you

• Yes, the should,

• Yes Yes Yes

Q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q b b b b b b b b b b ab ab ab ab ab ab a a a ba ba jghsliuqkbuvckwld.N fj . . . . . . . .

• Hi Hi HI

Oiasdjhduhasu saiodh a a aa a aa n n n n n n n n n n k hjbhj kjnjn iujhn btyv ygvy vtyv ytvytv yvytv tyvytv yv tyvyt vtyvgyv gv ytv yv yvy y v y vubuy uihn ukhuy uy uy uy y yoi h h h h h

• Age ratings shouldn't exist

I know this might sound crazy, but I do not believe in age ratings. For me, it violates freedom of speech, freedom of thought and I think film ratings are really for immature people, who don't know the difference between reality and fantasy. After all, the world isn't perfect, so why obstruct kids from the real truth and let them know?

• Most children are worse than adults

Most children at my school constantly use worse language than my parents do, and they swear a lot. So, if children already know this language why is it a determining factor. As for violence parents know what their children can handle so why don't they decide whether there children can watch it. Also, a lot of children these days don't scare easily, I'm 15 and from the age of 10ish my parents let me watch saw and final destination and most of the time I find gore in horrors pathetic and none of it scares me so why do I need to be stopped from seeing them at the cinema when my parents let me watch it anyway.

• Movies should not be rated

Movies should not be rated because kids that want to see a movie don't want to Be brought by there parents its like saying you don't have freedom of speech or you don't have as many rights. So no they should not be rated for the reason that they are violating our rights to watch any thing they want.

• Movies should not be rated

• Films should not be age rated

In todays society we are all maturing at different levels, I for example, love horror films but am unable to watch the ones that are actually good because random parents say I'm too young and get scared easily. No. This is wrong. I am old enough to look at a trailer and know what movie I am and am not capable of watching. My mother will also decide the decision for me, not just some random stranger who doesn't know me.

• No more ratings

We should have ratings! Just straight up no ratings. As a teen I remember a R18 game that I wanted to play but I had to wait 3 more years and when I got it all there was, was shooting and like 4 swear words so say not to ratings!

• Say no to ratings

Why should there be ratings on films that kids or adults canot imitate or pretend to be its not like there going to is it . If you are a sensible adult you would understand that your kids wil find away to these films or tv shows so if there going to find out anyway dont you think we should just let be them

• Hi here l see you!

G b n j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Jj\mkk h h h

H n j j j j n n j n n k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk kn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n

• Films should be based on maturity

It's hard to separate audiences and pinpoint which movies would be appropriate for their maturity level but I believe that someone who handles gore well, or is not easily influenced by the behaviour of rated R movies, can watch it. Of course, it would be downright stupid to be showing a little kid a movie with sexual content (because most kids are not very mature about that). Let's take American Horror Story for example. This TV show has a lot of sexual content (because it's an important aspect of the storyline) so therefore, most people would say it was rated R. However, there are teenagers below 18 who are familiar with vulgar language and have been taught sex education. If the teenager is not influenced negatively by negative behaviour, I think it's okay for them to watch.