• Responsible parents !!!!

Parents have a say over their children when they are minors or under . Parents know what films is suitable for their children to view or not to view.This way people will know the "severity" of the film. Some films can be "scarring" for some and others may find it not appealing to them at that age.

• Of course they should

Film ratings should be allowed for parents who want to protect their children from the evils of the world at a young age. Therefore, film ratings should remain in play to facilitate the parent in determining what they want their children to see. Why parents would want to shield their children is solely up to them but should be respected in our society.

• Some movies shouldn't be age restricted

Some kids are old enough to watch movies and play video games that are age restricted its just complete bull as a Teen I remember a few years ago wanting to play a R18 game and when I turned 18 I didn't see a SINGLE problem there was shooting sure but legit nothing else apart from swearing

• Yes, the should,

Because kids should not be seeing inappropriate movies it might effect their behavior in school and at home and it might teach them curse words they should not know also they might show violent images that is why i strongly believe in movie ratings and why you should too. Thank you

• Yes, the should,

• Yes Yes Yes

Q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q b b b b b b b b b b ab ab ab ab ab ab a a a ba ba jghsliuqkbuvckwld.N fj . . . . . . . .

• Hi Hi HI

Oiasdjhduhasu saiodh a a aa a aa n n n n n n n n n n k hjbhj kjnjn iujhn btyv ygvy vtyv ytvytv yvytv tyvytv yv tyvyt vtyvgyv gv ytv yv yvy y v y vubuy uihn ukhuy uy uy uy y yoi h h h h h

• J j j

Nhjjji,uimkoh nk nyk njnu nknjk mjk jk j j jj j j jj j jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j jj j j j j jj j jj j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j

• J j j

• Age ratings shouldn't exist

I know this might sound crazy, but I do not believe in age ratings. For me, it violates freedom of speech, freedom of thought and I think film ratings are really for immature people, who don't know the difference between reality and fantasy. After all, the world isn't perfect, so why obstruct kids from the real truth and let them know?

• Movies should not be rated

Movies should not be rated because kids that want to see a movie don't want to Be brought by there parents its like saying you don't have freedom of speech or you don't have as many rights. So no they should not be rated for the reason that they are violating our rights to watch any thing they want.

• Movies should not be rated

• Films should not be age rated

In todays society we are all maturing at different levels, I for example, love horror films but am unable to watch the ones that are actually good because random parents say I'm too young and get scared easily. No. This is wrong. I am old enough to look at a trailer and know what movie I am and am not capable of watching. My mother will also decide the decision for me, not just some random stranger who doesn't know me.

• No more ratings

We should have ratings! Just straight up no ratings. As a teen I remember a R18 game that I wanted to play but I had to wait 3 more years and when I got it all there was, was shooting and like 4 swear words so say not to ratings!

• Say no to ratings

Why should there be ratings on films that kids or adults canot imitate or pretend to be its not like there going to is it . If you are a sensible adult you would understand that your kids wil find away to these films or tv shows so if there going to find out anyway dont you think we should just let be them

• Hi here l see you!

G b n j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Jj\mkk h h h

H n j j j j n n j n n k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk kn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n

• Films should be based on maturity

It's hard to separate audiences and pinpoint which movies would be appropriate for their maturity level but I believe that someone who handles gore well, or is not easily influenced by the behaviour of rated R movies, can watch it. Of course, it would be downright stupid to be showing a little kid a movie with sexual content (because most kids are not very mature about that). Let's take American Horror Story for example. This TV show has a lot of sexual content (because it's an important aspect of the storyline) so therefore, most people would say it was rated R. However, there are teenagers below 18 who are familiar with vulgar language and have been taught sex education. If the teenager is not influenced negatively by negative behaviour, I think it's okay for them to watch.

• No, they should be changed

I believe that yes, a parent should be able to dictate what a child can and cannot watch. However, I believe that age should not be a determining factor for any minor. I believe that different people are more mature than others and not everyone should be lumped into one category of "immature". I think people should only be able to watch a certain movie alone if they have good grades or any other standard, I am just saying to give an incentive for the idiots to do better in life.