Should foreign languages be allowed in middle schools?

• Yes yes and yes

Because it could help in the future like you might wanna go and connect with your heritage and your back ground with you culture like you might need to learn a language so you can connect with your ancestors. Or might want to travel in the future to foreign countries and in order to understand it there you need to know how to speak that countries language

• Yes ! Totally! Absolutely! Definitely! :D Just ... Not Forced. :/

The Students Should Be Able To Learn A Foreign Language , But Not Forced To , Such As In Middle School You Should Be Able To Choose Your Classes Each Quarter , But P.E HAS To Be Part Of Their Schedule!
    Anyway , I Think That They Should Be Allowed To Learn A Foreign Language.

• Yes They Should Be

Foreign languages should be allowed in middle schools.I believe that if a student wants to learn more, they should be allowed to do so, but learning a foreign language should not be forced upon students if they do not wish to learn one.In Europe, English and other foreign languages are taught and required. The more languages that a person can learn, the more opportunities that person will have.

• Sure, nothing wrong with it.

Why shouldn't there be foreign languages in middle school? The world is a big place and learning languages when we are young is better than trying to do so later in life. We should give the option to our students to try and learn something that could prove to be useful in the future, and it is very nice to know more than one language.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

Because this can help children in their future... For example when they travel to places they would be like if they knew everything also this would help them in the future to get a career.. What about if they need to go to another place to work..SEE...YES That is why!

• It is an inspiring experience.

When children grow up they may need to know foreign languages to get jobs. They can also have a lot of fun. Another reason they should be there is because foreign languages can be good if you go to a foreign place so you will know how to speak like the other people in that foreign place.

• Yes, It's for the best,

In a world with so many languages, kids can only be helped by learning another. In fact, middle school is late to start compared to most countries, and I believe it should even start sooner. That being said, by the time the student reaches a certain level, they should have the right to choose to continue or not. However, languages should be started as early as possible, and middle school isn't even that early.

• Foreign Language Should Start In Elementary School

Or before, but before it's up to the parents' initiative. The benefits of bilingualism on thought and creativity are well known and documented. I'd encourage any parent to teach their children a second language. As a parent I will make sure my children learn at least one foreign language if not more.

• Yes, foreign languages should be allowed in middle schools.

Yes, I believe that foreign languages should be allowed in middle schools. There is no substantive reason to disallow foreign languages, and the benefits of learning a foreign language far outweigh any perceivable risks. Foreign language classes help students in more than just learning the language, it helps them gather a greater understanding and appreciation of different cultures and ideals.

• Yes, I believe foreign languages should be taught earlier than high school.

In Europe, English and other foreign languages are taught and required. The more languages that a person can learn, the more opportunities that person will have. We have a strong Latin population, which we can learn to co-exist by language and culture. With our poor economy, learning another language can benefit everyone!

• Yes They Should Be