Should former Soviet republics and countries destroy their statues of Vladimir Lenin?

• Yes, this is a new age.

Former Soviet countries, peoples, and even republics have the right to do what they want now because they are not under Soviet control. That being said, they should destroy those statues to erase any memory of that dark time, and save the statues for a museum somewhere instead of on the streets.

• Yes, statues of Vladimir Lenin should be destroyed

One reason the statues should be destroyed is because it does not appear that the republics continue to hold the beliefs of Lenin. The statues of Lenin may make it difficult for the republics to progress throughout time as people are constantly reminded of Lenin's reign, which allows Lenin's beliefs and his supporters, to resurrect.

• No, These statues can lead to tourism.

No, Lenin I believe the statues of Vladimir Lenin serve as a
    reminder of history, I believe they should remain in place unless some
    of them are causing disruptions in busy areas, I believe these statues
    can lead to tourism and people visiting them which can bring money into
    the local community.

• History is a memory.

No, former Soviet republics and countries should not destroy their statues of Vladimir Lenin, because they can serve as a real life reminder of the suffering that people and their ancestors faced under Lenin's rule. The republics should keep these reminders of history so that their leaders do not repeat past mistakes.

• No, I don't think former Soviet Republics should destory their statues of Vladimir Lenin

I believe the statues of Vladimir Lenin serve as a reminder of history, I believe they should remain in place unless some of them are causing disruptions in busy areas, I believe these statues can lead to tourism and people visiting them which can bring money into the local community.