• There is more to life

Kids spend hours of their life playing this crap. Everything suffers when you call time. There is so much more then sitting in the unreal world that these sad games put you in. School suffers , family time and all the things that should be day to day life. Stupid waste of time

• Why Fortnight Should Be Banned?

Fortnight is very addictive. My brother plays fortnight and he is so aggressive when he is not playing it. He also talk about it non stop. He spends 3 to 4 hours on it straight. Yea that's how addictive it is but there is also a positive so it shows team work and strategies.

• THe game brainwashes children

Children are increasing in aggression and anger issues. Kids are also not following the age restriction of 12+. Some kids go as far as do Fortnite dances in classes and living the game. Those are the reasons why Fortnite should be banned or at least have an age confirmation policy.

• It's f***** annoying!!!

I can't stand the fact that people play this dull game and I HATE IT!!! It should definitely be banned! I have bros who play it and every single day, they play it in the living room for a whole day and guess what, I don't get to watch my favourite TV show thanks to Fortnite! I'm pissed about it. Everytime my bros play that pointless game... THEY F***** SCREAM AT MY F***** EAR!!! Fortnite should really really be banned!!! Thank you very much.

• It's the new craze

Everyone is obsessing over it its the only thing people talk about anymore and it's getting super annoying and everyone is always coming up to ask me how many wins/dubs do you have? And i'm sick of it let me know what you think and if you think it should be banned?

• My terrible experience

Because it is a game that can cause bullying. WAIT WAIT WAIT, here me out, so i know for a fact. I know a kid who personally doesn't like fortnite. He told that to the rest of the kids in his class. They seriously bully him for that and criticize and annoy him for that. Singing chants about fortnite right to his face. On behalf of the 18% that say i should be banned, i say yes.

• Its Controlling People

ANy classroom you walk into, you hear the name Fortnite. The game has controlled the children's mind and all they want is wins and dubs. This game has also stolen people from those who love them. Such as boyfriends, girlfriends, and children. Guardians who cut back time limits on Fortnite have a greater chance of taking care of their child. Boyfriends/ girlfriends who cut back their time on the game to spend time with their loved one have a greater chance of having a long relationship. Thank you.

• THe game brainwashes children

• THe game brainwashes children

• Dun dun dun

Crap game copies a crap game which then prompts pretty much every other bloody franchise to adapt the Battle Royal mode...

Stop acting like its a new feature for gaming, its just S&D on a bigger map with no starting gear. If it wasn't free, it'd have faded many moons ago.

• Nah, there's no point

Let's face it, banning it won't solve the problem. All the 5 year-old normies that infest it will just walk on over to the next trending pile of crap.
    Even if I am against it: It's F2P (and from my experiences, these things ALWAYS turn into pay-to-win cash cows), it has absolutely zero substance to it, with it just being 'run around in a big arena shooting other people' with no depth beyond that, and of course, it's infested with prepubescent normies that think they're hot shit just because they play a f2p normie game.
    I almost want to say 'hell yeah, ban it' for the sole reason that all the babies and crappy 'Strip Fortnite' YouTubers will have to go find a better game, but the incessant whining that the fans would cause means it's probably not worth it.
    Of course, I'll be back in two weeks and this will be full of raging kids screeching 'no u' or something similarly pathetic. Amazing how little time is in a fortnight.

• It should not be banned

It is super fun. I play all the time. I have thirty wins. I have 15 hours of log time in the last week. Everyone is jealous of me. I am a fortnite god. You should be sad. So should your mom. She only has 3 kills. I have 90

• Fortnite = life

Fortnite = life
    And Fortnite is the best game E V E R. You can't tell me I'm wrong because I am the best person in the world and I am always right. The people that say yes have no fun and they don't like to have F U N.

• It should be banned

Just because its a gun game and is bad for toy dosent mean you have to ban it you see. Fortnite is a persons life im addicted to fornite omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

• Don’t Hate On Epic Games!

I myself play the game like crazy with my friends on my Xbox and I LOVE IT. So what if people hate the game because of violence? It the biggest craze and is A) always updating with new stuff and B) It’s freaking amazing. It’s not like people become aggressive over it, there are studies about it and even Game Theory/MatPat himself even did a poll about people who play games like Fortnite or PUBG! So on behalf of the gaming community, don’t ban Fortnite.

• NOOOOOOOO my nan plays that game

She died of cancer because of playing fortnite to much so epic you are dead sgddggduhrf fjfjhdfbbdd d d d dd dd d d d dd d d dd d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• The old 'games are evil' trope again...

This has been doing the rounds since video games became a thing. It was around before that 'rock n roll turned my boy into an antisocial deviant' 1950's.
    'ye verily did ringing church bells fill me with such delight as to distract from my worship of our Lord God' the middle ages.
    Down through the ages such delights that have entertained people (esp 'young people') have been decried and calls for their bans have echoed through the mega phones of moral outrage.
    Games do not create parenting problems. If it wasn't this shining a light on a parent/child issue it would be something else. The issue is not between child and screen but between child and parent.
    If I lost my temper at a computer game as a kid I was banned off it until I could be calm. Gaming was only allowed when homework and such jobs as I was asked to do about the house done. This was in the days of the BBC micro and Amstrad 464.
    Games don't create deviants, lack of discipline and boundaries imposed by a loving parent does.

• People who said yes. You're wrong

Fortnite should not be banned. When playing games. There's some possitive effect like learning to coperate when playing on squads. And people can't ban fornite. Only the company gets to decide. I'll counter some posts.

THe game brainwashes children Children are increasing in aggression and anger issues. Kids are also not following the age restriction of 12+. Some kids go as far as do Fortnite dances in classes and living the game. Those are the reasons why Fortnite should be banned or at least have an age confirmation policy.

So what? If the parents accept it , then there's no reason this should happen

• No its not violent and isnt harming children

Fortnite is just as dangerous as social medias IF AT ALL. Children are fine playing it as long as they still get exercise outside and some social interaction. If you dont like it because your a parent, just have a scedule. Like 2 hrs of fortnite a day or something. Dont be salty just becuase of a smallissue!

• It isn’t addictive

It isn’t addictive because it hasn’t casused any mass shooting and it is just a video game that a lot of people play that doesn’t mean that it should be banned over 3.4 milllion people play it it should not be banned just for all of the addictive people that are addicted the the game #don’tbanfortnite