• Why Fortnight Should Be Banned?

Fortnight is very addictive. My brother plays fortnight and he is so aggressive when he is not playing it. He also talk about it non stop. He spends 3 to 4 hours on it straight. Yea that's how addictive it is but there is also a positive so it shows team work and strategies.

• THe game brainwashes children

Children are increasing in aggression and anger issues. Kids are also not following the age restriction of 12+. Some kids go as far as do Fortnite dances in classes and living the game. Those are the reasons why Fortnite should be banned or at least have an age confirmation policy.

• It's f***** annoying!!!

I can't stand the fact that people play this dull game and I HATE IT!!! It should definitely be banned! I have bros who play it and every single day, they play it in the living room for a whole day and guess what, I don't get to watch my favourite TV show thanks to Fortnite! I'm pissed about it. Everytime my bros play that pointless game... THEY F***** SCREAM AT MY F***** EAR!!! Fortnite should really really be banned!!! Thank you very much.

• There is more to life

Kids spend hours of their life playing this crap. Everything suffers when you call time. There is so much more then sitting in the unreal world that these sad games put you in. School suffers , family time and all the things that should be day to day life. Stupid waste of time

• It's the new craze

Everyone is obsessing over it its the only thing people talk about anymore and it's getting super annoying and everyone is always coming up to ask me how many wins/dubs do you have? And i'm sick of it let me know what you think and if you think it should be banned?

• Fortnite makes you a gay queer who is very bad and gay

Being gay and queer and gay is very bad indeed, so fortnite should be banned so that there will be 0 gay boiys in my school, because gay boiys hang out wioth all the girlls and i don't get any. Pubg is a grewat game because it has nop gay peeple, you cxan tyell because of the grafics, which are very good and not gey.

• Yes it should

Once there was a nice smart child. But because fortnite was created he became dum and not smart. He was aggressive on other kids and bullied them. He even bullied his parents to. Crazy. So if I were you, you would change your minds and dellete that game. It even brainwashes kids.

• Yes it should

• Yes it should

• Yes it should

• It should not be banned

It is super fun. I play all the time. I have thirty wins. I have 15 hours of log time in the last week. Everyone is jealous of me. I am a fortnite god. You should be sad. So should your mom. She only has 3 kills. I have 90

• Nah, there's no point

Let's face it, banning it won't solve the problem. All the 5 year-old normies that infest it will just walk on over to the next trending pile of crap.
    Even if I am against it: It's F2P (and from my experiences, these things ALWAYS turn into pay-to-win cash cows), it has absolutely zero substance to it, with it just being 'run around in a big arena shooting other people' with no depth beyond that, and of course, it's infested with prepubescent normies that think they're hot shit just because they play a f2p normie game.
    I almost want to say 'hell yeah, ban it' for the sole reason that all the babies and crappy 'Strip Fortnite' YouTubers will have to go find a better game, but the incessant whining that the fans would cause means it's probably not worth it.
    Of course, I'll be back in two weeks and this will be full of raging kids screeching 'no u' or something similarly pathetic. Amazing how little time is in a fortnight.

• Fortnite = life

Fortnite = life
    And Fortnite is the best game E V E R. You can't tell me I'm wrong because I am the best person in the world and I am always right. The people that say yes have no fun and they don't like to have F U N.

• It should be banned

Just because its a gun game and is bad for toy dosent mean you have to ban it you see. Fortnite is a persons life im addicted to fornite omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

• Don’t Hate On Epic Games!

I myself play the game like crazy with my friends on my Xbox and I LOVE IT. So what if people hate the game because of violence? It the biggest craze and is A) always updating with new stuff and B) It’s freaking amazing. It’s not like people become aggressive over it, there are studies about it and even Game Theory/MatPat himself even did a poll about people who play games like Fortnite or PUBG! So on behalf of the gaming community, don’t ban Fortnite.

• NOOOOOOOO my nan plays that game

She died of cancer because of playing fortnite to much so epic you are dead sgddggduhrf fjfjhdfbbdd d d d dd dd d d d dd d d dd d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Oh heck no

Why are you all saying it should be banned? Do you even understand the reasons you're are using? "Kids are increasing aggression because it's violent". Number 1, just take a quick search on the internet "Do violent video games cause aggression", I am 100% sure there are more people who say no, not to mention these debate.Org things as well. And while it isn't the greatest thing physically, you aren't winning any games (much less 23 solo like me) if you are braindead. The reason we look so braindead while we're playing sometimes can be answered in 9 words. We are trying to focus so we don't die.

• If NRA lobbyists have the right to bear arms in the US of A, then youth worldwide can play Fortnite as they please.

I might not like it, yet I would not wish for it to be banned. Besides, many of the dances are popular (which explains why that French athlete celebrated with the "monkey dance".). Also, many people enjoy the whole game in general. If we ban it, a lot of people would be ticked off, and those dances as a whole will probably lose popularity. Just because kids are glued to a screen, it does not mean video games should be banned or shut down.

• Fortnite is harmless

Fortnite is a very thoroughly designed intricate and well-thought out game. Why would we want to ban something as innovative as this just because of other people's addictions? You can't blame the game for people's addictions, who blame the people who are addicted who have little to no self-control. Many others know how to control addictions and if you are unable to then maybe you should stop playing for a period of time and learn self-control

• That's Like Saying "Should Minecraft Be Banned?"

Fortnite is but a game that people play from time to time. As far as we know, the game is not that inappropriate for kids. Yes, it is a shooting-type game, but there is no blood, and there are certainly no pornographic scenes in Fortnite. It's reasonable to dislike the game due to it being so popular and the fact that there are other ways to spend your free time, however, it is not reasonable for these reasons alone to be why you think it should be banned. Could you imagine if Minecraft was banned just because it's "so 2014" or because it was, at one point, very popular? I think not - the same goes for Fortnite.