• yes for kids it should be

i have seen so many children hurt and killed by the parents allowing them to have four wheelers. Not only do they allow the child they bought it for ride it they also let them drive with smaller kids and the parents are even guilty of riding with youngsters that should not be on these four wheelers!

• Its only as dangerous as the person driving it

I've used quads all my life I have never gotten hurt once. I've fallen off but since i'm smart enough to wear a helmet i didn't get hurt. I have seen idiots ride on them and get hurt. But they learned from the experience. That is why I don't think 4-wheelers should bee banned.

• I don't believe four-wheelers should be banned.

Four wheelers might be dangerous, but I haven't personally seen enough evidence to convince me that they are much more dangerous than other vehicles used for recreation. There are more accidents with children and I think children should definitely be supervised by adults and wear the appropriate helmets and safety gear.