• Fox News should be shut down.

While I am all for the freedom of the press and all of that good stuff in the first amendment, I think that we would all be doing the world a huge favor if we were to shut down Fox News and otherwise get rid of the filth that they broadcast.

• Yes, Hurts our Democracy.

Much like freedom of speech doesn't mean you can yell fire in a crowded theater, fox should be banned because it is interfering with our democracy. Yes, you may have your own opinion, but not your own facts. Fox lies, and study after study shows this. Yes, MSNBC is left leaning, but they do not fabricate or distort. The hosts are highly educated, serious people.

Fox was not given a license in Canada because they have a law that does not allow broadcasters to lie. Hmmm. Look, banning Fox aside, just look at the hosts. If you think Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly, and the clowns on Fox and Friends and the five are people to take seriously, then you may have deeper issues with character judgement.

Bottom line, Fox does lie and distort, and a strong case can be made that the FCC should rescind their license. This is not a free speech issue, it is an issue of irresponsibility on our airwaves.

By the way, now that the GOP is trying to subvert our democracy by suppressing voting, they have crossed a line into the area of being decidedly un-American, and if you are a republican you need to seriously re-assess your party affiliation.

• Fox News is poison

If we are going to end all the bitter divisions in our country for a much more united country and a brighter future, it all starts with shutting down Fox News for good. It is the most biased poisoning so-called media outlet in the USA and must be destroyed NOW.

• Fox News is poison

• Fox News is poison

• Killing our democray

Fox news does not report accurate news. It leaves major details out of stories and promotes their opinions as fact. There irresponsible reporting and constant false reporting needs to be called out! Statements by them, need fact checked and they should be accountable for wrong ones! They need to go!

• Hurts our Democracy

They have came out and said that our FBI is comparable to the KGB, do they realize what they are doing? And that they should shut down an investigation that also has attacked our election process because it’s getting to close to the worst administration our country has ever seen. Hannity should be fired along with Judge Jeanine Pirro, their toxic reteric is neither American nor do they have true Republican values, and I can say that because I am a Republican. HOW DARE THEY!!!

• Absolutely it should.

It is one thing to carry an argument with an idea of serving an ideology of differing opinions, but when there is money and people being paid to serve said interests with distortions of fact to serve self interests, it certainly should be illegal and is no longer freedom of the press.

• It 100% should be.

• It 100% should.

• Fox News Should Not Be Shutdown

No, I do not believe Fox News should be shut down. We have a thing in this country called freedom of the press. That enables these companies to report the news how they see fit. We as citizens are also able to decide for ourselves what news mediums we want to watch, and overwhelmingly Americans choose Fox News, as evidenced by its ratings.

• Just stop watching.

Because we as a nation believe in the freedom of choice and the freedom to say what we want, there is no reason why Fox News should be shut down. If you don't like the content that they are putting out, then stop watching them. If enough people do, they'll go away.

• Fox News should not be shut down

I'm probably one of the most liberal people in the United States, and I don't think that Fox News should be shut down. It has many viewers that tune in to it every day, and even if I may disagree with their viewpoints, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Therefore, they should be allowed to use the channel to voice theirs.

• There is Freedom in Truth

Liberals tend to hear what they want to hear and conservatives tend to hear what they want to hear. We have to have a free press and freedom of speech. Otherwise we will be susceptible to propaganda and being fed only what the power brokers feed us. It is frustrating to me (and I'm sure many others) because all I want is the unvarnished truth with minimal or no bias. I want Mr. Spock. Its impossible to find this any longer. Integrity is sadly lacking on both sides of the aisle.

• No it should not

If you shut down one news outlet because you do not agree with their
    opinon, then you have o shut down ABC, CBS, NSB, MSNBC and CNN because I do not agree with their opinion... Otherwise you have created sensor ship and if you can sensor one news outlet, then we can sensor one also... Which of course would not be acceptable to you... Correct?

• Keep FOX NEWS, PLEASE

FOX NEWS is the only news we receive that is fair and balanced. If FOX leaves what do we have? News as reported by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC is skewed to the left. Has been for many years. FOX has the guts to report news from another perspective. There are always two (or sometimes more) sides to any story. The First Amendment to the US Constitution guarantees citizens and the press the right to speak freely without retribution. The Citizens should not be coerced into return to a tyrannical society or governmental system.

• The only reason

You all want Fox News shut down is because you people favor left wing thinking. Since most of the media caters to the Left, it's bothersome for Liberals that there is a station that exposes the flaws of the Democratic Party. If you want to lie to yourself and say that MSNBC and even CNN are neutral reporting stations... I hate to break it to you but no such news agency exist, none with any success anyway.

• The only reason

• The only reason

• The only reason