Should freshmen get suspended for 30 days for talking in class?

Asked by: technicalboy3000
  • They must get suspended.

The reason is because they are far too talkative. And they put stress on good freshmen who don't talk. Plus, teachers are becoming more and more frustrated because the freshmen will not stop talking continuously. Seriously, this needs to stop one way or the other. If America is a successful nation, we must show America that these freshmen can be successful!

• Suspension is not the answer.

A 30 day suspension will not stop youth from talk to each other. I'm not sure if anything will. I believe after school detention or Saturday school may be a better solution. A month off of school for talking isn't a punishment but nothing short of a break from school. I would hope that the parents and educators would work together to deal with a disruptive child but a 30 day suspension is a little over doing it. Most of us where children at some point can you honestly say a suspension would have stopped you? For some the answer is yes but for the most part the answer would be no.

• This is ridiculous.

30 days is an excessive amount of school. Sure, talking in class is usually not allowed, but a 30-day suspension does not fit the crime. The kids will also be missing lots of tests and assignments, which puts stress on them and the teacher. Some sort of punishment may be appropriate if it occurs repeatedly, but talking in class is a normal thing most kids do every now and then. Also, if the kids in your class are talking, maybe the subject is just boring.

• 30 days is ridiculous plus suspension isn't punishment to the truly bad kids

Kids who are truly bad, not just made a mistake, but truly bad generally don't like going to school. If you suspend them you are doing them a favor.

Besides that 30 days is ridiculous.

For the first time the kid should get a warning. The next time keep them after school and have them write "I will not talk in class" on the board.

• They should not be suspended.

Heck no at my school they only get suspended for 5 days if they get in a fight depending on how bad it is but talking maybe 2 days but not 30 that's crazy how in the world will they learn if their suspended for 30 days they will half to make up a ton of stuff to and sometimes it's hard for people like me who have ADHD to focus it would be so unfair.

• Y e s

This punishment is way to severe for a 14 or 15 year old. Plus some students have trouble focusing and you can't blame their learning disabilities on them. For me that would be terrible because I am a more louder student and active student so you would have kids missing class left and right. Also I don't think the teachers would want this punishment for their kids they would have only 25% of their kids in class for the whole school year.

• Mkk kkkj k

Iudo oid uoids joi ids uoi oi oidf ugsoiufgi u u u u u u u u u u u u u u uu u u u u ju j hh h hh h hh h hhhhhh h h hhh hhhhhhhhhhh hhh h h hhhhhhhhhh h h h h h

• Mkk kkkj k

• Mkk kkkj k

• Mkk kkkj k

• Mkk kkkj k

ClareBurrow says2016-03-03T11:20:11.193
My husband fell in love with another woman he met at work. And this woman did everything possible to break us apart because she wanted my husband to leave me and the kids and be with her permanently and she was also younger and attractive. After 3 weeks of their relationship my husband moved in with her. I loved him with my all my heart,and i was restless. I will snivel all day I tried few cheap spells but to no avail then I ordered the most powerful love spell from Dr Frank Ojo and I can assure you that i didn't regret it! I and my husband are back together and happier than ever. This spell caster took the other woman out of our lives permanently and totally. And our marriage is working out for us and there is so much love for me and the kids. If you are heartbroken and you want your lover back contact this spell caster Dr Frank Ojo, he is a top spell caster that i can guarantee you of his help. He has such a perfect view on love spells that I believe he can solve any case given to him. I recommend his love spell to couples in need of help. Use his services, website: http://africatemple.yolasite.com and also call his number, +2348072370762