Should friends be able to sit by each other in class?

• L o l

G gg g g g g g g g g gg g g g g ggg g g g g gg g g g g gg g gg g g g g g gg g gg g g g gg g g g g g g gg g g g g

• Friends Should Be Able To Sit Beside Each Other

Best friends should sit beside each other because they can exchange helpful info and will become more social. Also, they will be happy and will be encouraged by several other people. Lastly, I think that they might even be a little more hardworking! That is why I think friends should be beside each other.

• Yes friends should be able to sit beside each other

I think friends should sit beside each other because they have more comfort and can help each other. TEACHERS:

If they talk during class or misbehave, just put a wooden board or plexi glass board in between their desks! Great idea! Trust me, this works! Also, if they still talk or send notes, just separate them, by 1 desk, mostly between the opposite gender!

• Happy anime friends

I like friends and Anime. We have stuff to talk about because we are the only kids in the class who watch anime. If we sit next to people who don't watch anime it would be lonely because everyone would be like "What's wrong with you? All you talk about is anime. You're weird."

• We feel more comfortable asking questions.

If your like me then your too shy to ask for help. I would fall behind in work but my friend would always help me get back on track. I always feel uncomfortable asking for help but since I used to sit by my friend, I would just ask her and we would figure the problem out together. BFF'S 4EVER ~Neko

• Yes! Students should be allowed to sit next to their friends

If you allow your students to sit next to their friends in class they won't be talking to each other as much. They will be next to each other and not shouting across the room and disturbing the whole class. But, once they start talking a lot, you should move them away from each other.

• Happy happy happy

N n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n

• They should be able to sit beside who they feel.

Students should be able to sit beside who they feel, because it puts them in more of a comfort zone, where they can ask a friend what they missed, or need to know or do without disrupting the class, it could even teach responsibility in a way, an example: lets say a student was falling behind, it'd encourage them to catch up and not make the same mistake.

• I want to be with friends

Its not right to keep friends from each other because we learn better without a teacher butting in and makeing us seperate all it does is make all of the kids hate the teacher friends work better together but if we are apart and we dont know the people all it does is make it harder for us to learn

• Happy happy happy

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Kid should not sit next to friends in the classroom

The kids would talk to much, and not listen to what the teacher is saying that might just be important. Also just because they are sitting next to their friends still might mean they would want to cheat off of their friend because they did not study for the very important test and when their parents congratulate them they do not tell the truth about cheating.

• Friends should not sit next to friends

The kids would talk to much and not listen to what the teacher wants the kid to do in that subject. Sometimes the kids would cheat on very important tests just to impress their parents with their amazing good grade or should we say the big lie grade. Also they will not tell the truth about cheating on the big test.

• Friends are too distracting

Hi. When friends sit by each other in class, they tend to be more stupid than usual. They distract themselves are those around them. They get so stupid, they start randomly laughing about squashed raisins and moving computer mouses on the projector. JUST DON'T LET FRIENDS SIT BY EACH OTHER.

• Students should not be able to sit next to their friends,

Being an 8th grader I find it hard to stay focused when sitting near my friends, in every class I have the teacher ends up yelling at students because they are talking to their friends. All we have to do to fix this is getting some assigned seats and then there would be more learning and less yelling.

• Friends should be separated

In a learning situation, being near a friend is a bad idea. This would encourage talking and interacting instead of learning from the teacher presenting in the front of the class. Friends would cause the student to be distracted and not learn at their full capacity, even if they think they are paying attention.