• Up to the person.

If a person chooses to risk his own earned money i a free market society, then he should have the right to do so. If we make this illegal much of the government would lose necessary funds to be put into society. Gambling has also been proven for a way for people to relax and have fun.

• Of course it should

Gambling is a good source of income for local governments. Take Las Vegas for example. Because of it's countless casinos, they don't even have sales tax! And also, people losing money and getting addicted? How can you blame the casinos? It's their own lust of money that brought them to the casino, just like the owner's lust of money. Also, people lose money everyday. Then, since stocks can make people lose money, should it be banned? Why are you only saying that we should ban gambling?

• So arrest people for ruining their lives, or even if they're not?

Whether its stupid or not is of no concern to me legally. Sure, its a waste of money, but its not my money they are wasting. But my tax dollars are being wasted to penalize people who have done nothing to me. Plus, I have gambled before in Canada and Vegas. I did not find it overly thrilling, but I sure as hell dont want to fear Government sticking their nose on me.

• Gamling Should Be Legal

Gambling has proved to be a favorite among Americans and should definitely be legal. The legalization of gambling could bring new revenue and jobs into many dying American locations. Casino's make great attractions for traveler's and locals alike and also tend to draw additional entertainment options as well. This makes gambling a decent business choice and one that we should not be stopping.

• Gambling should be banned and illegal.

Gambling is very controversial topic which generates a lot of frictions and discussions. On the one hand, democratic system proclaims a freedoom of living. Therefore, you can do everything what you want to do. You can waste your money, if you want to. On the other hand, gambling is very dangerous issue. It is widespread known that gambling causes a strong addiction. In addition to that, gambling is connected with organised crime. And so, gambling has a harmful influence on whole human society. Therefore, I am completely convinced that gambling should be banned or at least restricted. We have to protect and boost healthy lifestyle.

• No it should not!

How can you say gambling should be legal? Gambling has many risks for a society. We as human cannot accept losing money in gambling. Gambling causes a lot of problems it increases violence and a lot of people may be killed for money because if you are a gambler it means you are addicted to it. In my country Iraq people lose their family members in the gambling tables when they lose all of their money. They lose their wife, their daughter, and their sister, so it increases violence against women and they may be killed after they slept with another person by force.

• Losing lots of money

You can lose lots of money gambling. Gambling can cause a big addiction. Gambling is just as bad as doing drugs or alcohal. Gambling spread is on the rise. Gamblers have lose of controle and sleep. People who have gambling problems also have depression. After gambling people sometimes have remorse.