• Kill Them All

All jews are responsible for all the problems in the world and they should all die immediately for the sake of the human race, this is a beautiful earth and the jews are the scum that walk upon it. Legalisation of gassing jews is all I've ever wanted since I was a child. Please make my dreamz cum tru XD rawr

• Jews need to go

They take control of everything and run it all into the ground. After all, our great leader left some of them alive so we can see why he did what he did to them. Jews will bring the world to its knees. They are dooming us and nobody realises. It's depressing.

• I dislike them

They are not pure and they always steal my money and Hitler is my daddy... So that pretty much sums it up tbf. Also my friend is jewish but he always steals from me, even if it is just paper or a pen or a highlighter, but worse than all that he steals my food and job. GaS tHeM AlL

• I don't like them

• I don't like them

• I don't like them

• I don't like them

• I dont lilke them

• I dont lilke them

• Yes, but only if the Jew gives permission first

I understand that this is a joke question, but I am putting a serious response. I believe that euthanasia should be legalized. If any person (not just a Jewish person) requests to be killed, it should be legal to kill him. If a Jew requests to be killed by gassing, then it should be legal to gas him, in my opinion.

• Naaaah B Naah

The more you react to anti-semitic memes the more they will keep making them. The more you react to anti-semitic memes the more they will keep making them. The more you react to anti-semitic memes the more they will keep making them. The more you react to anti-semitic memes the more they will keep making them.

• Just why guys

The jewish religion is basically the father of christianity adn by the way jesus was a jew.The jewish religion is basically the father of christianity adn by the way jesus was a jew.The jewish religion is basically the father of christianity adn by the way jesus was a jew.The jewish religion is basically the father of christianity adn by the way jesus was a jew.

• Last Time I checked, killing people is illegal.

We're all human no matter the religion. That's saying that one religion is better than another. Last time I looked, killing a person because they believed in something different never ends well. For all the people saying they should be gassed, think about if it was you. Remember we're all human, no matter what religion we are.

• No, they have gone through this already

No, I understand that this is a joke question but why would you even bring this topic up. It is an injustice to an American Jewish society. But like I said this is obviously a joke question but it is not funny at all. G g g g g g

• Why? Just why?

That is the stupidest thing I've heard all day, this is just like saying we should gas Muslims or Christians, or gas white people or black people. Just because that one person that happens to be Jewish did something to you, doesn't mean all Jews deserve to die. I have a feeling this debate was just made to make people mad.

• Why? Just why?

• Why? Just why?

• I think this is proof that debate.Org is dying.

This might be a logical fallacy, but I'm not gonna even bother arguing my point, as the ethics behind this question are obviously faulty, and a good majority of the "yes" arguments are either jokes by moronic trolls, or are copypastas from edgy 12 year olds. I've noticed recently that a lot of the questions on this forum are absolute nonsense, rather than thought provoking conversations, as I assume this website was created for. Is this really how debate.Org ends? With it turning into a toxic wasteland full of 4chan dipshits?

• How Could You

WTF you racist neonazi. What kind of person would attack a religion for no reason. Those of you who think this is funny are awful people and need to rethink they're life choices. How self-concious do you have to be to degrate a whole religion. You guys need to really rethink your life.

THeMysteriousGuy says2017-10-24T01:15:19.270
I love how this is just a fucking meme right now all the arguments are the same thing for the people who voted yes lol
THeMysteriousGuy says2017-10-24T01:15:26.307