Should gay couples in Europe be allowed to marry?

• Love is love.

Is there any particular reason that this question is limited to the gay couples in Europe only? The idea that marriage should be only between a man and woman is outdated, a relic of the 20th century. Everyone everywhere should be able to marry the consenting adult human they love, regardless of gender.

• Yes, of course.

Gay couples should be allowed to marry no matter where they live. If two people love each other and want to make that horrible commitment to marriage, they should go ahead and do it no matter what. Do not discriminate against anyone, it's what brings society down and we need to stop doing that.

• Marriage is a right.

Okay so you're trying to tell me that because the bible says it's a sin, gay couples can't marry? Last time I checked, anger was a sin but THAT'S not illegal. Gay couples should be able to marry who they love like a straight couple can. Marriage is a right regardless of sexual orientation. Times are changing and you should be a part of it.

• yes they should

Yes, I think that the gay people there do need to be allowed to go ahead and get married. There is not a thing wrong with a person being able to get married to the person that they want to spend the rest of their live with, no matter gender.

• Yes They Should

I believe gay couples should have the right to marry in Europe. I believe the vast majority of the population supports equal rights and this is one that has been denied for far too long. I believe we need to stop discriminating against these people. They should have the same rights as the rest of us.

• It's not helpful.

No, gay couples in Europe should not be allowed to marry, because marriage is proper between a man and a woman. Gay couples do not need to marry because they cannot produce children. Without marriage being legal, couples are still free to enter into whatever kinds of contractual arrangements that they want to.