• You should love whom you want to love!

Why should Same-Sex Marriage be illegal? What right do people have to dictate whom people love? Being a homosexual male myself, I see no reason that people have the view of being able to make someone love another when they love someone else. I understand that in the religious point of view that Same-Sex Marriage can be wrong, but to deny the RIGHTS of a person who came to America to have these rights shows just how hypocritical the US can be. Ones who are against Same-Sex Marriage should put themselves into our shoes and walk our path of oppression for a little while and see the discomfort and irrational behavior given off by people who do not accept others for who they are. This is what America is all about, being free from torment or traditions, and being able to shape your life to how you see fit and not in the vision of how others see fit. The Supreme Court may have a say in the legalization of Same-Sex Marriage, but they will not have the last say in the matter. Gays, Bisexuals, and Transgenders will always fight for love with an iron fist and not one person or decision can keep us down. “This is to the LGBT, By the LGBT, and for the LGBT! Shall we forever find love no matter who it is!”

• It's a free country!

America is supposed to be a country of freedoms. There is no scientific evidence that gay marriages are bad for a country. So why are they outlawed?

And also, to make my argument reach the required amount of words: The people who oppose gay marriage (against gay people rights) are the people who are against abortion (for pre-born people rights). Why? Why do they not support gays, but support fetuses?

• Not at all

All that anyone listens to is mainstream music. If you listen to deep music like Fall Out Boy or My Chemical Romance, they talk about really deep things. NOt about having sex or doing drugs, but having depression or heartbroken over a person. I'd suggets listening to the good stuff instead :)

• Yes. Gay people should have the same rights as straight people

Gay people should not be discriminated against for what they can not control. You should be able to Merry who you love. I understand that people want to protect traditional marriage and have kids grow up with a mother and father. Still a gay couple can be great parents. Gay people should be able to merry.

• Is it your life

Why does it matter if they get married it doesn't bother you.Plus shouldn't they be happy just like straight people.The fact that this is a actual question that is debatable is just despicable because the same people who say ''Live you life to the fullest" are the same people who are skeptics to gay marriage.So how are we supposed to live our life to the fullest if we cant be honest and happy about who we are.

• Love is love no matter what gender.

No human has the right to tell someone who to fall in love with, not even the president should have that power! The world should be a free place where love is sacred not punishable. If the bible says that it shouldn't be allowed and that it's wrong, then I'm glad to be an atheist. This is the kind of thing that can change human kind for the better or the worse.

• Yes it should

It is a persons right to decide who they love. No religion should matter about who you love. If you are in love with someone, same sex or not, you should be able to marry them. I respect religion, but at the same time do not think it should be the reason for why somebody should or should not get married.

• They are not harming others.

People have made the same mistake of restricting people freedom over and over again. If gay marriage should be illegal, then smoking cigarettes should be too.

This is not an argument. I'm just pointing out that cigarette smoking actually hurts other people and impinges on our right to life, whereas gay marriage has no real impact on others.

• Yes! Yes! Yes! It doesn't matter what your Bible says.

The only arguments against gay marriage come from the religious folk for religious reasons. Trying to set laws in the name of religion is unconstitutional and un-American. While everyone is entitled to a voice, the reasons can't be for your own religion. The United States is a secular nation. There is no religion in the government. Therefore, no religious based opinions matter. If your religion is against it, get over it. You have no right to impose your will on anyone else in this country as your religion is not the law of the land. You follow your religion and don't make those that aren't in it do so as well.

• It Absolutely Should Be Allowed!

What is wrong with two people who love each other marrying each other? We are supposed to be free here so everyone should be free to love who we want to love. If you believe in God and believe it's against him have you forgotten he created them just the way they are? So saying your against them is pretty much like saying God messed up, to me.

• American Morals Have Christian Roots

While it is true that we live in a relatively free country, and in this country, we believe in the separation of Church and state, that doesn't mean that our nation doesn't have morals.

Our founding fathers created a nation where you were free to practice any religion or lack thereof, but our nations system of laws is based on Christian values. Until such a time as we have established that we go by a different set of morals, gay marriage should remain illegal. Or at least be up to the states to decide for themselves.

And if we have to rethink one of our morals, we should have to rethink them all. What if I tried to convince you that murder is acceptable and should be allowed in the US? You would obviously just laugh at me. But to a Christian, its the same thing.

I know, I'm the ignorant Christian, but guess what, I am a citizen of the United states, so if I choose to speak out against something, I am entitled a voice.

• In the bible

It does not explicitly mention gay marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/gay-marriage.html#ixzz3QyXHIajh

• In the bible

• Marriage itself is discriminatory

Government should not treat anyone differently due to whom they share a bed with. Each person should be equal in the eyes of the government. If a person's religion compels them to marry , they should be able to marry in the eye of their God not the eyes of government.

• In God we trust

Quote from American coin. God made eve for Adam. God does not approve of homosexuality.
    A lot of gay men I see do everything they can to belittle women in the eyes of men. Gay men try to over compete against women for men even to the point of drugging a man into thinking he's become gay. Lesbians also-doesnt even look good for women to try to be men. They cant even procreate. I say no to homosexual marriage.

21MolonLabe says2015-02-05T12:57:10.907
So here we go again...