Should gay marriage be legalized in all 50 states?

• My religion is better

My religion doesnt care if you are gay or straight. My religion is, in my opinion, the best religion in the world. But i do NOT brag about my religion nor try to force other people to believe in my religion. Christians should stop bragging about their religion or go to those countries where their religion can dictate every life of individual.

• Bolsters Economy, Adds Revenue

Gay marriage should be legal in all 50 states for one simple reason: economic stimulus. Think of the extra revenue from more marriage licenses in each state. Think about the extra income honeymoon spots, wedding planners and caterers will make due to increased weddings every summer. Legalizing gay marriage is a no-brainer since Republicans are all about making money and extra revenue without raising taxes. Legalizing gay marriage won't raise taxes yet it supplies extra funding for so many things!

• Yes it should.

Gay marriage should be legalized in all the states of the US. I think it will bring a lot of joy to many citizens and show that the country is evolving and ready to accept all types of people not just gays, but different religions and races as well. It would be a good thing.

• Same as any love!

It is a cop out to claim that gay marriage should be left to the decision of individual states. This attitude supports discrimination and makes tolerance of homosexuality - which is perfectly natural and NOT a choice (ask yourself, who would choose to be discriminated against?) - normal. It should be legalized, although the decision to marry gay couples should be left to each individual church so as not to be seen as an infringement on religious rights.

• Yes it should.

Gay marriage should be legalized in all 50 states. They deserve to have the same rights as heterosexuals. Plain and simple! It doesn't matter how people interpret the Bible because the Bible doesn't dictate law in America (although some people wish it did). So there is no reason to not legalize gay marriage.

• Equal Rights Should Be Focus

I think the United States still has a long way to come when it considers equal rights among different groups. People who have discovered, or have always felt that, they are homosexual should enjoy the same rights and privileges of everyone else in this country. Therefore, I believe that gay marriage should be legal in every state.

• Gay marriage good

Yes i think gay marriage should be legalized . Let people love who they want . Why judge them for loving who they want . It's just like a boy & girl going out only different is it's the same sex . Stop juding & let people be. They like who they like

• I dont judge

I believe everyone has the right to be happy and inlove. I dont judge noyone and i truly support gay marriage because you never know if even your own brother might turn out to be gay. Also my cousin is gay and i truly love him so much and i wouldnt want to hear that he was descriminized by someone people need to start thinking that things happen because of gods will

• Gay Marriage= Legal!!

Love is love. Everyone should be allowed to marry anyone they want! Everyone deserves to be happy and if they happen to love a person of the same sex, then so be it. It's their lives and they should be allowed to live however they want! Love is very special and when you find it, you should hold on to it, no matter who that person happens to be.