• Of course they should be allowed.

I believe that we should start off by the definition of family. According to the oxford dictionary, "family" means "a group consisting of two parents and their children living together as a unit". From the quote above, we could clearly see that as long as there is two adult, and children, and they live together, they are actually define as a family. There is no any specific remarks on the adults should be a female and a male.
    From many worldwide researches, we could see that there are many positive statistics showing youths brought up in a homosexual family are both mentally and physically healthy. According the the preliminary findings, which was known as the "world largest study" on this issue, children of homosexual parents "are doing equally well or better than the children of straight parents on a number of key health and well-being indicators". Children are being fine with homosexual parents.
    In my own opinion, the most important element in a family is love. With love from our parents, being a child, we sure could grow up healthily for both physically and mentally.

• Gay people should be able to adopt.

Just because a couple consists of two people from the same sex does not mean they are unfit to be parents and adopt a child. A persons preferences on sexuality does not show they wont be amazing parents. The choices that they make to adopt and care for another person as a loving family is what shows that they are qualified to do so.

• Family/love is about hearts not parts!!!!!!!!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have an abusive father/mother OR have loving GAY parents? There could be violence too but not as much as straights since they are more EQUAL! In my opinion, gay parents show TRUE equality in the home. No gender stereotypes! They can do all of the housework WITHOUT the "traditional roles." When it comes to you own sex, you are better connected!

• Yes! Why the hell not?

It’s really bugs me when I hear or find an argument on the matter of, Should homoseual couples be “allowed” to adopt and raise a child, and there is always that one person that says, “If gay parents raise kids, won't their kids also end up gay?” With that logic, all straight parents raised straight kids, and if that were true, nobody would even be discussing this right now. Homosexual people have the same maternal instincts that heterosexual people do. Almost everyone wants a family that they can call their own. To allow prejudice and ignorance to disallow adoption would be to deny orphaned or foster children to be raised by loving and caring parents. Homosexuals usually have to go through hardships, so they have the experience that they can pass on to their child, so they can be strong as well and can get help through it, be it whatever the child is having hardships about, be it sexuality, what they want to do with their life, or something like that. Also homosexual parents will be more accepting of them as well, because if their own parents were not accepting of them, they would know how it feels and want to treat their child with respect.

• Gay or not they are parents.

Statistically 75 percent of children raised by gay couples choose a preference of heterosexuality. Sometimes in traditional households they confuse the gender roles because they are not clearly defined. A large majority of gay couples have a highly developed sense of nurturing that now a days are lacking in mother-father households. I believe that because it would take alot just to bring the child into the home, gay people would be that much more inclined to cherish and show the child all the love it needs.

• Gay or not they are parents.

• Why not?

I believe that anyone should be able to adopt no matter what their sexual preference is. So what if someone is gay? Does that mean hat they wont care for their child just like anyone else? Does it mean that they will treat their child in a negative way? No. If they are adopting that means that they want to have a child in their life. It means that they are willing to spend their time caring for that child. There is no reason to discriminate against gays unless you are homophobic, and in that position, you should just get over yourself.

• Gay people should be allowed to adopt

Gay people are no different than anybody else. There should be no impediment that says they can not adopt. Their eagerness to adopt is probably an indication that they will be good parents regardless. The idea that certain people can not adopt children is very third world and obscure. We must allow them to adopt.

• Wrong and unnatural

They might turn out they own children dawg. I mean, peep this tho, what if the kid came in the bedroom without knocking and see both of their pops having sex? I mean that just wierd and they'll be scared for life. I rather peep in on my friend's mom lol

• Traditional households, a mother and a father, should always be given a preference.

Consenting adults are free to live whatever lifestyle they choose, as it only concerns themselves. When adopting a child however, considerations need to be made, as then someone else's life is affected. Whatever one's opinion of homosexuality is, it remains an abnormal situation for a child to be raised. Traditional households i.e. a mother and a father, should always be given a preference.

• No gays should adopt

No, I personally don't think that gay people should be allowed to adopt children. The children will not have the same upbringing as if they had regular parental figures, and they might get made fun of and cause problems down the line. I don't have anything against gays, but I don't think it's a good idea for them to adopt.

• No, gay people should not be allowed to adopt.

No, I don't believe that gay people should be allowed to adopt. While I understand that this may seem like a biased and ignorant viewpoint, I beg to differ. I hold no biases against gay people, and think they are deserving of all the rights that heterosexual people are afforded. However, I think that kids with a set of homosexual parents do not have the same upbringing as those with heterosexual parents, and it is not fair to those kids to be exposed to this.