• I vote yes!!!!!

I vote yes, the reason for this argument is because every man and women that god created should have a right to be happy, who has the right to say that two men and two women cannot marry, even when he or she is sleeping with his or her partner without any worry

stop making such a big deal!

• Gay people should be able to marry

I'm Christian and I know my religion is agains gay marriage ,but I honestly think they should have there freedom and rights to do what they want and get married . They never chose to be gay in the first place and they just want to be happy with there partner. I mean there not even doing any harm to the environment or people. And studies have shown that people with the same sex children have a higher percentage then the average.

• It is Okay

Lol, why is this even a question? IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE LET IT BE. Just because someone says it wrong doesn't mean you have to listen to them. All of the dumbasses saying its wrong need to go drink bleach. Shut the fuck about what the bible says. If god is supposed to love all than that means he is going to love you whatever your gender- sexually or whatever. In other words, fuck the bible be happy! :D

• How... Strange, eh?

There are... About 7-8 ''NO'' comments, compared to... What? 3, 4, 5 times as many, ''YES'' comments. That... Is very much strange.

Homophobia is an actual problem today, folks. If ''God'' is a benevolent, irrepressible force for good, why should he burn people for being gay? God did not burn Sodom for being gay -- he burned it because they tried RAPING an angel. No mention that it was because they were gay -- they tried enforcing themselves into an unwilling person.

Now, religions try to enforce themselves onto unwilling people, and try punishing gays. I mean... Ring a bell? No?

What I'm getting at is : Sodom people try to force themselves into an angel, God Burns them.

Religion people try to force their beliefs down other people's throats, God SHOULD BURN THEM. All.

After all, isn't the point of those religions supposed to be : Love those that come next, for God loves all, and so should you.

...No, religions are about people (priests, pope, etc) taking advantage of stupid people (You know, you every day, racist and homophobic average joe -- that'd be you, my dear) to gain power.

• Love who you love

Every person has every right to love. It doesn't matter what gender. I am a Christian, and although the bible minorly states that marriage is between man and woman, the bible says to love your neighbors as your own, it doesn't say that can't be boy boy or girl girl. Gays have every right, and I see nothing wrong with it. Although gays can't have children, America in general has many orphans needing homes, and gays are helping that cause a bunch. GO GAYS

• Its their choice.

Gay couples should be able to marry because they choose who they want to love. It doesn't affect your life so why should you care. Its not hurting anyone while they are dating. It dosnt matter who you love its who you love. Love is love and you cant ruin that.

• Its their choice.

• God loves all

If you take the historical context, then when the Bible was written, there were Men in Rome who had young boy slaves (presumably used for sex) this was condemned in the society during those days. Considering that Divorce has been condemned 18 times in the Bible, yet people do not ban it in 33 of the states, like gay marriage. If one believes in a God, then God would love all of his children, after all he created them. I realize people learn from young ages about these topics, but it is important to talk and discuss how dehumanizing a person due to whom they love is wrong. People are born who they are, and changing that is simply wrong. God would want us to treat each other with respect and love, like he would treat us. Jesus went out of his way to speak and love the minorities, the cripples of societies, the outcasts, so why shouldn't we?

• Love is love

My sister is gay and i love it i think its the best thing in the world i especially love her girlfriend Tiffany she is so awesome! And believe me or not they are the cutest people in the world. Yes they argues sometimes but the always work it out i mean it takes a woman to know wants woman wants and it takes a man to know what a man wants! So i support 100 percent!

• America is supposed be about equality and freedom.

God does not make the rules for America, and part of our constitution is the freedom of religion. Other people do not have to oblige by the rules in YOUR bible (and just FYI, I am Catholic and I support gay marriage). Not only should gay people simply be allowed to be married because they love each other, but because it has other benefits. There are certain things they will have an harder time doing, like adopting children or sorting out taxes and bills and things like that if they are not married. How they feel is none of your business. For example, say you're on a diet. You see someone else eating a donut. You wouldn't tell tell THEM that THEY couldn't eat that donut because YOU'RE on a diet. Telling people to live by your definition or opinion of what love is is the same thing. Being yourself is what America is supposed to be all about. Freedom. "Kicking gay people back to Canada" is pretty much against everything that America is about. But if we're going to play by your rules, then maybe you should be the one moving out.

• No, gay people should not be allowed to marry.

The act of marriage is between a man and women. God made woman for man and that is how it was intended. Gays that want to marry and seek all the benefits that a married man and woman couple get should not be able to get that. A marriage is a union between man and woman with God.

• The Gay Marriage Law

God destroyed an entire city for the wickedness including homosexuality. And as far as people saying that they are "born gay", that is total BS. When you're born you truly don't even know the difference between male and female, you basically know nothing. I think it is just an excuse to try to get people to side with you and pity you when others criticize. Allowing gay marriage is corrupting the future of the USA and it's is very sad that our leaders don't see that.

• The Gay Marriage Law

• It is in the Bible

This isn't a topic that is just out of the blue. People that don't support gays have moral values from something called The Bible. Go look up 1 Corinthians 6:9... As Christians you are supposed to persuade people to commit themselves to the faith as well and this is just like how we are trying to get more people to "inherit the kingdom of God". This is why people don't support gays!!!

• Wrong Think about it

You have every right single straight people who choose not to marry ,you can live together have sex or whatever you do & its not no longer against laws ,This is stupid ,marriage for 2 people of the same sex.I think if gay people stop & thought about they would agree.

• Lol too funny

All the arguments on this side say...GOD SAID NO! XD I just can't believe this is even still an issue, do we honestly need more issues then we have? They're are people dying in wars and famine and hunger and we care what other people do with other consenting people. We live in an insane time.

• This is disgusting

I'm not sure what happened to American society. Twenty years ago, people would laugh at this kind of stuff. God made Adam and Eve, a man and a woman, to show those of later generations the NATURAL way to reproduce. This generation of people is seriously becoming corrupt; hate it.

• NOOOOOOO Gays Need TO Leave

Two people of the same sex is not in the bible...#MERICA obama is the reason gays are allowed and he should not even be president. Gays need to leave and go back to canada and get out of our country. This is not a place that they belong and i would love them to leave and so would a lot of other people