• Its the 21st century

Come on... Is this really a question that needs to be asked? Im quite sure no one will say yes to this (except me out of contempt). I dont think it will be anytime soon that the tides of society will shift back, so society will be accepting them for a while.

• I don't support gays but I don't hate them either.

As a Christian, I believe that nobody should be judged or hated upon. It's not in me to hate someone who is gay just because they're gay. It's not because I'm a liberal... It's because I'm doing what the bible says to do. Do I agree with their decision to be gay, or support them because of their beliefs? No. I don't agree with their views, but I'm called to love everybody and lead them to Christ no matter who they are, what they're like, or how they act. So no I don't believe they should be "shunned" from society.

• It has been proven!

It has been scientifically proven that you are born gay, so why should you be criticized and mocked because of your sexuality? It is basically the same as racism and sexism (Which are no longer except-able). And if you are a religious person I can just say God made people how they are so, if you mock and criticize gays, you are going against God....

• No one deserves to be shunned for what they like.

No one should be shunned for liking something, let alone for being gay, its sickening to think that anyone would say another person should be shunned. Of course this is mainly just opinion based, there is still no reason for it. Gays should be accepted into out society, if you don;t think so you are mean D:

• No, its their opinion

Just because they like the same sex does not mean that we should shun them. They have the right to like whoever they want to. We have the right of free speech and I think that gay marriage is just like free speech. Because they are voicing their own opinion.