• Gays are filthy things not people

They have serious issues liberals think that you must be insane to want to own a gun but it is perfectly normal for a man to want to wear a mini skirt fucking weirdos they are a disgrace to their families and the human race in general fuck the gays.

• Gay and lesbian pride

If one of your family members become gay would you deny them as a person.They were still created by god am i'm sure that in the 21st century god would not make that a sin. Most of my friends or lgbt and i'm bisexual So i go through judgment and bullying everyday

• A message for homophobes:

You think rights should be given based on an arbitrary construct? They are called rights for a reasons. A right is something that is given not earned. Also, I can't help but notice you fall in love with genitals not people. The only difference between a hetero and homo couple is "down-stairs" and if the parts aren't opposites is that big of a concern to you then you clearly value genitals more than personality. And, "God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve." Yeah God created people who believed in incest.

• All people deserve rights, whether they're gay or not.

It doesn't matter whether someone has an arm growing out of their head, if their skin is completely blue or if they have an extra eye, THEY ARE STILL HUMAN BEINGS AND THEREFORE DESERVE THE SAME HUMAN RIGHTS. So how is their sexuality any different? If you become gay tomorrow, does that mean that suddenly you change into a completely different human being as well? No. Someone's sexual preference doesn't affect who they are and therefore should not affect how they are treated.

• We're All Humans, Everyone Has A Right

People today use religion as an excuse for hatred. I used to go to church (though I'm not religious, I was just forced to go) and I never saw ANYTHING in the "Bible" about how it was wrong. In fact, someone's sexuality has nothing to do with anyone's religion, it's not even their business! And social wise, people hate on gay/lesbian/bisexual and transgendered people, they say they do it because they "don't like it", just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have the right to hurt them, mentally or physically. Everyone has their own right, everyone SHOULD have rights, we're all the same species, and so what if we have differences, that's what makes us all unique. I myself am gay, and I don't just stand up for my own rights, I stand up for EVERYONE'S rights! Our differences make us the same. I hope that any narrow-minded person learns to realize this.

• Yes They Should

Why shouldn't they, they're human beings just like heterosexual people, who are we to judge? Most claim because it's against the bible but so is shunning someone as if you're sin free yourself. Most people sin daily yet think they have the right to judge, LITTLE DO THEY KNOW THEY DO NOT!

• Why should they not

Here's the thing, gays are people. I, as a homosexual, stand up for all of my fellow homosexuals. If I can't get the same rights as a heterosexual, why would I live in the us? IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE! People just like... I don't even know how to begin my next part. I guess that what I'm trying to say is that were just persons and it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL for gays to not have rights. I HAS SPOKEN!

• Yes of course

Of course they should, they are no different to everyone else and they are still human and have feelings, it is disgusting how much they are discriminated against because of their sexuality. They are not harming anyone and their happiness has nothing to do with anybody else. Yes they should!

• Why Wouldn't They

I believe gay people should have rights. I believe gay people should have the same rights that I, as a heterosexual person, have. There is no difference between me and those people that identify as gay in any real context. I do not believe in withholding rights from someone for reasons that make no sense.

• Because it's unnatural

Gay people should not have rights because they shouldn't even be considered a proper human. They have no purpose as to being humans. They have no desire or ability to reproduce and they bother everybody around them. They try to stick out because they are all attention seekers and need approval from others to make themselves feel okay even tho they shouldn't because they are horrible excuses for humans.

• Just because the "Gay, Lesbians, Transgender" say so?

The y have every right I do. I just don't agree with them forcing it down our throats every time I turn on the TV. Europe, Russia, Middle East, Mexico, Canada don't have a "Special Rights" for the gays why should we? As for the religion of the whole thing, Read the text for yourself, I'm not going to start quoting a bunch of crap that everyone already knows as the "Word". As for people thinking its ok? Why not let the garden of Eden start with gays and see what happens to humanity in say 2,000 years? Think we would be here today to discuss their so called "Rights"? Or for that matter lets pretend that Noahs' ENTIRE family was gay. Where would we be today? Now tell me religion doesn't have anything to do with it! Just because they "Gays" want to force their beliefs and values at us doesn't mean we have to accept them. Now start throwing arguments at me about how gay people can populate the earth and do everything a headerosexual couple can do and do it better. Then start telling me how gays can raise kids better when you cant even have kids without science or some Woman spreading her legs to receive the PENIS for repopulation. And you expect "AMERICA" and the entire world to rewrite everything just suite the gays? That's like making every sign in America in Mexican and English. Why? There are no Russian street signs, no polish street signs but the gays and Mexicans NEED special treatment, why? Because they are all special. Their all touched in the head.

• Gay lives don't matter

DONT PROMO THE HOMO
    do you really want your kids to grow up in a time where a majority of the population suddenly turned gay because all the sudden people can marry literally anyone they want. What's next? Animal rights? Legalization of pedophilia and beastiality. Do you really want a gay president. A president who would destroy what America stands for and likely to piss off international relations

• They should not

If it wasn't for a GUY and a GIRL having children, we wouldn't be here. If 10% of people in the world were gay, in about a century and a half, human population would die. Also it is not normal for a male and another male to so called "fall in love". It is human nature for a man and a women to love. People start being gay for certain reasons (some examples, not all):
    1.) Bullied at school
    2.) Don't fit in, why not stand out?
    3.) Wants to be noticed
    4.) A child was adopted by a gay couple. The child was raised thinking that that's how they should be.
    5.) A guy is friends with another guy. Their friendship grows. One day they decide to go to a party. The group dares them to kiss. However, both of them have never been kissed or have kissed someone before. When they kiss, they know what kissing is like. Of course, everybody hears stories about when you kiss you feel complete. So, they assumed that that's what they felt.
    All of my examples have backgrounds that something went wrong, or was by mistake. That being said, homosexuality is a mistake. Homosexuals think that what they feel is real and true, but the truth is, they have a hole inside of them that they want to be filled, but have filled it with something that is wrong.

• Nah fam no

Lol y shud gay ppl hav rites they are ppl !!! Lol ur dumb if u think they shud. Ur st00pid 2 even b gay !!!! Bc bein gay is a choice apparently u ken control ur feelins u dummies
    (PS I am totally not gay. Totally.) !!! !!! !!!

• Fvck gay people

Gay people and niggers should both be enslaved. They do not deserve any rights, and are inferior to humans. We are doing them a favor by providing them with purpose and a job by working on a plantation. Instead of saying that they need rights, we should be building plantations and giving them jobs.

• Gays have issues

Gay people are the scum of the earth and should all be executed. Homosexuality is a horrific disease which must be eradicated before it infects humanity. The only rights gay people should have is the ability to commit suicide or cut off their genitals. Experts agree that gays are disgusting creatures that should be used in scientific experiments which cannot be done on normal, heterosexual humans. Classifying gays as human beings is a mistake by society.

• All rights except to force the "Gays ok" agenda on the rest of us

Gay behaviour is not natural:

- God, the Creator of all things, said its wrong. God is always right. I really like God. I don't like Dawkins. Going against God usually ends badly for the goeragainster.

- It wont produce children. It must therefore not be a trait conducive to propagation of the species. If it is genetic then it is like a disease being passed on - its not beneficial. It is in fact illogical.

- Sodomy is unhygienic and unnatural. Use of the product in any manner other than for which it is designed may result in voiding of the warranty.

- Its odd. I would rather kiss a female robot than another male human.

- Men are ugly. You wouldn't kiss an ugly woman would you?

- Warped and morally perverted people invented the word "homophobe" to denigrate morally healthy people and people of faith.

Should they have rights?

- They already have rights its a farce to imply they dont. They even appear in my comix (despite all my protests with scissors and matches).

Is it up to us?

- Its between them and God. They should leave us out of it.

• Biological mental illness

Evolutionary science, being gay is a biological mental illness. We as a species have many mentality I'll people in our population we however don't admit being gay is one of them. We have many problems that we are willing to admit are evolutionary defects but it not socially popular to point some of them out.

• Everyone is entitled to basic human rights... But

Although gays deserve the same human rights that all others receive there are people who don't agree with it because of their own beliefs. They are just as entitled to their rights to not agree with LGBT personal rights. I don't believe myself personally that LGBT should best allowed to legally marry.

Where would earths population be if same sex arrangements were normal? Humanity would haven't died out. Regardless of if you use the religious argument or the scientific argument is is unnatural to be gay. Procreation requires the opposite sex.... Period. Natural procreation that is.

I will personally never recognize a married couple of gay folks as married, regardless of what a piece of paper says. I believe they are entitled to the rights of any other American or human. But they should not get the rights given to heterosexual couples. I believe LGBT is a chosen lifestyle and not natural. But I'm as entitled to my beliefs as you are.

That being said... No. Is my definite answer.