Should Gay players be allowed to play in professional sports?

• I think gay players should be able to play

Why shouldn't they be allow to play? If they are good enough athletes to play the sport they should be allowed to play. If we want to evolve the game we should let them play they can set a good example to gay children across the entire world of sports

• Why Shouldn't They?

I don't understand why gay athletes shouldn't be allowed to play. They're gay. So what? I'd be more interested in the talent they have than who they like to do the dirty with in bed. I guess everyone who voted no are just against gay people in general. I really just don't see anything wrong with it.

• Why Shouldn't They?

• Literally so Obvious

How could this question even be asked? All the arguments in the "no" section are so outdated and discriminatory. "It would make me uncomfortable," "it's not natural"... Those are the same arguments used to separate and ban black players from playing among whites! In short, a question that needn't be asked. Yes, yes, yes!

• This is a dumb question..

Honestly how is this even a thought. Of course they should! This is exactly like it was way back when when everyone thought black people were less that everyone else just because of skin color! Now we look at that like suck a stupid thing, the same thing is happening all over again!

• Why Shouldn't They?

• Why Shouldn't They?

• Gay is not the way!!!

We don't have to be in the same position as a gay player. Just don't be gay!!! If i had a teammate that was gay i would feel uncomfortable too!!! Gay is not the way!!! Gay is not the way!!! Gay is not the way!!! Gay is not the way!!!

• No. They shouldn't. It'll make our kids gay.

We should not encourage homosexuality by endorsing it in the media. It is okay if you are gay but it is not ok for you to push your gay agenda onto everyone else and encourage our children to be gay. Just keep your homosexuality at home and everything is awesome.

• Only in non-contact sports

The idea of having someone homosexual getting aroused by their teammates or opponent is disgusting. There is nothing wrong with being gay but we should not sexualize sport. It's supposed to be about the competition. It would horrify me if someone gay was feeling me up in and getting aroused from it.