• Yes cloning should be banned

What it would be like to wake up one day and see another you? Or maybe two of you? How would that feel? I know some people may say that if you die that person can take your place because it's exactly like you, but in reality it really isn't. It's not the same soul, they won't have the same feeling as the other person did

• Fdsdsddsdf dsfd dszf

Sfdk dfks kfk k fdk kfk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kfldk ; ;lsak; p; ;l k;ak;dsl;k ; k;l k k ld;sk ;lkl;fk ;lk fsk l k;sdk ; k ;kld; kds; k k ;kdslfk ;sk l

• Fdsdsddsdf dsfd dszf

• Fdsdsddsdf dsfd dszf

• Ban every kind of cloning

Cloning shouldnt be allowed like why would you want another u like if you ever get a clone which i hope not you will not be unique any more it will be hard for u to find ur place in the world if theres another u trying to find their place too.

• Genetic cloning should be banned.

What it would be like to wake up one day and see another you? Or maybe two of you? How would that feel? I know some people may say that if you die that person can take your place because it's exactly like you, but in reality it really isn't. It's not the same soul, they won't have the same feeling as the other person did.

• We don't have a right to clone humans.

It is not right to clone humans. Imagine if you woke up one day and went downstairs to eat breakfast and someone said," Hey I hear its gonna be cloudy tonight, and oh, by the way, you're not your own person, you're a clone" We justdon't have the right to create someone. Wat people don't realise is that they are entirely responsible for the clone's entire life, their personality, their features, everything.

• If you guys are so smart

What is evolution that is a question of mystery if any one knows what evolution is please describe it in detail (1-2 paragraphs should be enough). And so if even the greatest master mind to this date could not describe evolution no one can. Which brings me to my point our life was up to GOD and he decide's when you die and when a baby is born and any way who would want a ton of the same person on the earth.

• Cloning should be banned

Cloning should be banned because what is a baby had a clone and when she turned 12 by that time she will know everything but what if she found out that she had clone wouldn't she feel scared? Or wouldn't that clone be evil? Wouldn't the clone blame her for everything? Who can answer these questions

• Cloning should be banned

• Keep up .

What's going on these days? People are getting famous from YouTube?
    I mean, have you heard of that guy, KSI?
    Apparently he's got millions of subscribers, and a book, and a movie, and a Lamborghini, and a song about a Lamborghini.
    Who the hell are the Sidemen? All over my timeline. The world's going crazy!

All-all-all-all we really wanna know is can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    All we really wanna know is can you keep up?

Growing like I'm the universe
    So ahead that these dudes reverse
    Fly with my car when I bolt in the lead
    Smash it like Hulk then I drop 'em like WWE
    Parties, we doing it
    Views that I'm getting so
    Girls that I sleep with say
    Laid in America
    I'm on a roll, pass the control
    Hit it worldwide when I put on a show

This morning, I woke up on a mission
    Head out the window screaming, "Fuck the competition!"
    When I go missing, means I'm steady on the grind
    I've got nothing but success up on my mind
    Keep up

Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?

Have you heard of this JME guy? What the hell is 'grime' music? Is it a UK thing?
    Because apparently the whole world are getting into it. How many members do you think are in this BBK gang?
    Because I'm beginning to lose count. They seem to be everywhere. My little brothers and sister seem to love them.
    Hmm... , maybe they can't be that bad
    It's JME
    Shut ya mouth

Everyone's baffed, "Who are they?, who are you?"
    How's JJ got a Lambo too?
    It's a simple equation, fam
    You get bare P's, if you get bare views
    Like you get bare P's if you work bare hours
    And I get bare P's if I make bare tunes
    Don't hate now cause man's got powers
    You get bare slaps if you get bare rude
    Turn the clock back 10 years, nobody cared
    Man was airing me
    5 years later, my first album dropped. Now man are hearing me
    Today: Integrity and Integri-tees
    Man are wearing me
    All-all-all-all we really wanna know
    Is can you keep up?

This morning, I woke up on a mission
    Keep up

Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?
    Keep up, can you can you keep up?

• Gene Cloning should not be banned

Gene Cloning is not just about cloning people. People with diabetes rely on gene cloning because they need insulin. Insulin is produced using gene cloning. Without gene cloning for this we have to take it from animals which can harm them. And without insulin diabetic people really struggle with life and can be put in a compromising situation because they often rely on the insulin so that they can survive day to day. Gene Cloning is not just about cloning humans as we are not yet at that stage!!!!!!!

• Because you cunt I mean are we that stupid to let this be banned

Man ur all fuciking stupid:
    In physics, mass–energy equivalence is a concept formulated by Albert Einstein that explains the relationship between mass and energy. It states every mass has an energy equivalent and vice versa—expressed using the formula

E = mc2
    where E is the energy of a physical system, m is the mass of the system, and c is the speed of light in a vacuum (about 3×108 m/s). In words, energy equals mass multiplied by the speed of light squared. Because the speed of light is a very large number in everyday units, the formula implies that any small amount of matter contains a very large amount of energy. Some of this energy may be released as heat and light by chemical or nuclear transformations. This also serves to convert units of mass to units of energy, no matter what system of measurement units used.

Mass–energy equivalence arose originally from special relativity as a paradox described by Henri Poincaré.[1] Einstein proposed it in 1905, in the paper Does the inertia of a body depend upon its energy-content?, one of his Annus Mirabilis ("Miraculous Year") Papers.[2] Einstein was the first to propose that the equivalence of mass and energy is a general principle and a consequence of the symmetries of space and time.

A consequence of the mass–energy equivalence is that if a body is stationary, it still has some internal or intrinsic energy, called its rest energy. Rest mass and rest energy are equivalent and remain proportional to one another. When the body is in motion (relative to an observer), its total energy is greater than its rest energy. The rest mass (or rest energy) remains an important quantity in this case because it remains the same regardless of this motion, even for the extreme speeds or gravity considered in special and general relativity; thus it is also called the invariant mass.

PS=It is my relativity solution and I just wanted to vote no!

• Why is this happening

I know that kids are wanting a friend they can clone themselves and they can have a friend. And the parents when they need help to take care of the kids they can get help with a clone. And the clone that they get can have the same trait but the trait of what needs.

• Why is this happening

• Why is this happening

• Why is this happening

• This should be allowed

This should be allowed because it allows us to have more people working and people die they have a clone that an take their spot. So i believe that it should be allowed. And it allows the kids to have sitter while the parent are out.So that is what i believe.

• This should be allowed

• It should not be banned because

It is an important brach of science, its a new thing human can take advantage of and know more about what we can do, also it can help other, but we need to regulate it and make sure it is safe, also that no one will be in risk evenning the clones.