• A a a

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a aa a a aa a a a aa a a a a a a a a a

• It Improves Health Care.

If everyone gets tested, then you know what you are genetically predisposed to. Genetics even have a hand in addiction! If you carry the gene for MS or another genetic disease, health practitioners could potentially notice its symptoms before your body is horribly damaged. As long as there is no genetic discrimination, I don't see how the testing has any negatives.

• Asdfghjk xcvbnm sdfgbnm

Zdxfcgvhbjnkzdxfcgvjhbkjdfcgvhbkjnecgvjh sdfghjk sdfgh x sx f f cmvv vnfv cb fhf vbg gov f fnf vmv vijf vnvnbfvnv vmv v vv v v v d dd ff f gh h rt r w sdf hd v hgf d hgf hg hbv nav nbvn bb b vb c f g b

• It saves lives

Genetic testing allows people to find out what underlying genetic conditions they may have and will allow them to make the necessary lifestyle changes or take the treatments to help earlier which gives them a better chance of survival. Discrimination laws can be put in place to combat the difficulties the people who find out that they may have a genetic disorder encounter after a screening

• Because it is.

Because it is and stuff. 41 more words needed. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello, goodbye.

• I say yes to cloning

It will help us understand the human body more and will gives an idea on how to cure certain genetic disorders and diseases. Plus genetic testing can give us a map for our DNA, it'll give us this better understanding of our bodies and we can help reverse the causes of killing diseases such as cancer, alzheimers, and depression.

• It's My DNA

If I want to know my DNA that should be my choice. The FDA should keep out of it. If it wants it should require the products to have a label saying the product only displays a person's estimated chances and comparison to the average population. If people don't understand that that's their problem, it shouldn't be my problem.

If for instance it said I had a higher risk of Alzheimer's I'd structure my diet accordingly to try to avoid it.

• Genetic testing provides preventive care benefits

We could screen everyone for everything, or we could allow people to make their own decisions. Genetic testing would enable people to figure out what they are genetically predisposed to, and have screening for those targeted illnesses, this could be the future of healthcare. Genetic testing should be allowed, maybe even required, with an option to opt out.

• Genetic testing only for one's own benefit

Genetic testing is a powerful tool for people especially in terms of medicine. It allows us to look back into the past, find out where we come from as well as what kinds of physical problems we can expect to encounter and how to avoid them. Genetic testing should never, however, be used by corporations to screen applicants.

• Its messing with the nature of God

Having genetic screening would be offense to you, your family and in fact God. God decides what he wants everyone to be like or look like and the fact that you are disagreeing with gods decision is just bad. No one should do genetic screening because you should love your child for who it turns out to be (without genetic screening).

• Madison Ramsey/NO CLONING

This makes me so mad because why do we really need to clone? You hear stories about mothers cloning their children. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want my child to be perfect. I would except my children for who they are and what they look like, and I'm only in the sixth grade! If you people that are so sick think that cloning is okay, your wrong with the Lord!

• Its messing with the nature of God

• In the movie GATTACA it provided another reason for discrimination.

Discrimination will a be a factor in genetic screening because i need 38 more words to post this so i can increase the percentage for no and only 22 more words to go till i can do it so yeah vote for no. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

• I don't disagree with genetic testing, but it will eventually lead to eugenics/genocide.

To some extent this already happens. People find out that their child isn't the sex they want, or has a some sort of disorder so they abort. Advancements in genetic testing to lead to a point where you abort just because your child may not be smart or attractive enough.