Should genetics be a viable reason for committing murder?

• Murder is fun

Murder can be very fun but it is easy to be caught for it i've served fifty years for third degree murder then i broke out of prison and that was so hard to do so i hope you could agree with me that murder is fun fast and easy.

• That is wrong

There is no viable reason for committing murder, flat out. Especially something like genetics, where I imagine the situation would involve killing someone to prevent their genetic breeding. This is especially wrong, because no genetics are inherently more valuable than any other. Genetic diversity should be celebrated and made greater.

• No way should it

No it should not be a viable reason for committing murder in any degree. There are many links that make a person commit murder but not genetics. There are mental health issues that go undiagnosed that would make a person act irrational at times. Genetics not true because if you look at the people who murder have offspring and their children don't go out committing murders.

• Genetics should not be a viable reason for committing murder.

Genetics should not be a viable reason for committing murder. Murder is unjustifiable on the basis of genetics. No one group or individual has the right to commit murder based on another person or group's genetic heritage. Eugenics and Genocide are considered among the highest form of criminal behavior among people and among nations.

• That's an excuse.

No, genetics should not be a viable reason for committing murder, because there is nothing about a person's genetic makeup that makes them have to go and commit a crime. Genetics are just an excuse that someone wants to use to justify having done something horrific. People can pay the penalty for their actions.

• No, genetics should not be a viable reason for committing murder.

I do not think that it is a viable reason to blame genetics for committing murder. I think that such an idea is ridiculous. I think that people should take responsibility for their actions regardless of their genetics. Plus, the concept of somebody's genetics dictating their actions has no merits.