Should George Lucas have altered the score of the original trilogy in the Star Wars anthology?

• The original score to the star wars trilogy is fine

The original score to the Star Wars trilogy would set up musical tones that are immediately recognizable. The imperial march is recognizable even among those people who have never seen the trilogy as imposing and inherently menacing. There are few other scores that have had such an impact on society. George Lucas was right to leave the score just as it is.

• Leave Star Wars alone

I believe that history has proven, star wars was a masterpiece. There are no do-overs in life, just leave it alone, and allow new stories to shape the new generation of fandom. That being said i regard Abrams taking the helm with dread. One day we will look back on the Lucas days as a golden era, now fading to legend.

• George Lucas should have not altered the score of the original trilogy in the Star Wars anthology.

George Lucas should have not altered the score of the original trilogy in the Star Wars anthology. I think that he should have kept the movies unedited but he was the one that created them so he has the right to change them if he wants to do that to them.

• Don't change it

I don't understand why George Lucas would change the original score of his movies. No other movies goes back and re-alters the soundtrack and neither should he. I think he should keep it the same so that people can remember it the same and new viewers can have the original experience.

• No, George Lucas should have left the score alone.

I do not believe that George Lucas should have altered the score of the original trilogy in the Star Wars anthology. I thik that George Lucas should have just respected the art of his films and kept them unaltered. But it is his movies and he has every right to change them.