• Yeh but remember it works both ways!

It is now possible for girls to join the scouts (including the Boys Scouts) BUT it is NOT possible for a boy to join the girls scouts (or guides)...This is outright sexism. If girls want to be able to join the boys scouts, then it is ONLY RIGHT, in the name of equality that boys can join the girls scouts!

• As someone who has been in both!

The exact argument I see people using is "why don't you just go to girl scouts if you're a girl???" is because both have wildly different programs and the way it is run. Of course, each group may vary because not all leaders read the guideline like a Bible, but the badges and outline do vary, as well as their history. Girls go to girl guides for girl-centric activities such as bonding, addressing social issues, and most badges are centered around doing them with the unit. Scout badges are mainly based on doing the actions itself. While a girl guide unit would come together to discuss problems on the internet and bullying, a scout group may have a little discussion, but would focus on learning how the computer is built, parts of it, etc. Some girls enjoy this type of hands on learning, and I say, don't stop them.

• Please help me write a persuasive essay

J j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Common sense? Hello?

Should boy be able to join girl scouts?
    Should gay and lesbian be able to join straight scouts?
    Should men use women restroom?
    Should young healthy people park in the spots for the old and the disabled?
    Should buddhists go to catholic churches?
    Should strangers go to your house?

Seriously, get your shit together, it gets the word "BOY" all over it

• Um, not really.

Look, boy scouts and girl scouts are two wholly different things. Although the Eagle Scout is prestigious and something females can't obtain, how about females should try to change Girl Scouts to have such an award? Plus, I feel really uncomfortable around females and like a place to hang out with my dudes and do activities and just be dudes. I don't see the issue with wanting to hang out with other dudes. Today's society is filled with SJWs who think if it only contains boys, it's sexist. We want our own place, why can't we get it?

• It is called BOY scouts

It is boy scouts, not girl scouts. If a girl wants to be in boy scouts for some reason she can just go to girl scouts it is literally the same. Why would a girl want to be in boy scouts when she can go to girl scouts? If they allow girls to be in boy scouts for some reason they should also allow boys in girl scouts.