• They should not

For example in football girls should not play. They will get hurt. Boys are used to that pain. Girls are not used to pain. That is why there are no girls playing in the nfl. Boys are really big. Girls are not as big as boys. Girls should not play basketball, baseball, soccer together either. Show me replies

• It helps with girls self-esteem

Sports for girls in general has many benefits, including better grades, better body image, less depression and higher chance of graduating from high school, according to the Women's Sports Foundation. Allowing girls to compete alongside and against boys enhances their view of themselves and makes them more resilient according to Jeffrey Rhoads, author of "The Joy of Youth Sports: Creating the Best Youth Sports Experience for Your Child."
    Allowing boys and girls to play sports together builds friendships that might not otherwise exist. Learning to view the opposite sex as a friend and not something intimidating is something kids can carry with them for life, wrote Steve Sampsell in "KidSports Magazine." Sports at this prepubescent age is social; the kids are meant to have fun and get some exercise and the camaraderie will serve them well, according to Tim McCoy, director of member services at PA West U.S. Youth Soccer.

• Yes they should

Girls have a lot of strength but boys never support that because there to busy trying to act so cool in front of every body. Girls sometimes choose not to work out and not to worry about sports, but the other girls like to work out and like to worry about sports but boys don't except that.

• Yes, girls should play in sports teams.

Girls should play in sports teams because there will be more players in teams. Also, it is really fun, especially if its different genders.
    Matches would be more competitive and more difficult; and it is very entertaining to watch people work hard with their teams.
    This is my opinion on this debate.

• Girls Should Play on the same tam

One reason that I believe girls and boys should be on the same teams is because it would make for good competition. If the boy, for example, is better than the girl it would make the girl want to work harder and compete harder. If the girl is better than the guy then the guy would want to work way harder because no guy wants to be worst than a girl at a sport.

• Why not? Girls are great too!

People think that girls should not play with boys because of getting hurts when girls are not the only ones getting hurt boy get hurt too when you watch boys play football you see them get hurt all the time same with girls. I have actually watch a girl beat a boy in an arm fight

• Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi hi I I I I I ii I I ii I I I I ii iiii I I iii I I I I I I I I I p p p p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p p p p

• Let them Play

Boys usually wouldn't be able to play on a volleyball team for a school in north side. But when girls are allowed on the football team. It doesn't make much sense NOT to let a boy play volleyball, because to be honest I'm pretty good at it. So yeah suck it.

• Let them Play

• Yes lol 8)

Bcuz t nawt ? 8))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))) ))))))) ))))))))h oihf erbec r e v e v erv ev v efv f v e v rv e v e ve v e v v ve v ve v ev ev v rev vr v k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kim done idk..

• Girls and boys should not be on same sports teams.

Girls and boys should not be on the same sports teams because it is dangerous for both groups. Boys are stronger than girls, and if they are in physical contact with each other there is a danger that they could hurt the girls. It is safer for both groups if they remain separate.

• It`s unfair for the boys.

In many places and sports there are only two associations, one for girls and one that's only suppose to be for boys but girls are allowed in the boys association. However in the girls association there are no boys allowed so how is that fair. In my opinion I think there should be three associations one for only girls, one for only boys and one co-ed.

• Heck no they could get hurt.

Girls could could get hurt out there' and some people could get convicted it's safer that girls play with girls and boys play with boys(no one should get hurt or worse killed no one wants that to happen) and . Most people who chose yes are probably girls any way.

• I am a girl

Boys have different genetics then girls. Boys are usually stronger, faster, and taller. Everyone says that there is no difference but there really is!! I am a strong, fast, and tall girl myself, and I know that boys are usually more. People say that this is a matter of honor, but it isn't. Boys have always been stronger, taller, and can handle pain more than girls

• Girls drool boys rule!

Wiener ewkkhds hfasefn aemflkjajs fljkanmfln awkkjeflmmba rlksae cseen fse r ttt t wee e rttyt r rwrw rwr wrrrt gtrertgt gtre ereewe g grergwreg retgwrtg jjk njn jn jn jn jnn h v vff bbgfgbhhy uhy ujh bgbv hb ghbb v v g g g j j j g f d

• The teams would be unfairly unbalanced.

Imagine if you had a team with 9 girls and 2 boys against a team with 9 boys and 2 girls. Considering that boys tend to be more physical, the team with more boys would win. Unless schools can agree on a rule that splits the team evenly such as 6 boys and 6 girls, there would most likely be problems.

• No no no

They have boys lacrosse and girls lacrosse but girls lacrosse is different then boy lacrosse do if the girls team go on a boy team they might have to change the rules even if there was a girls team for all sport there rules might be different than the boys team

• I like doge

I like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge a a a a aa aa aa aa aa aa aaa aaa aaa g h r j i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge

• Girls will get hurt

We play rough and girl will get hurt for playing with boy cause boys are really big people and girls can get really hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !