• Boys and Girls should be on the same team

Boys and Girls should be allowed to play on the same team because it will help develop friendships. Many people say boys are stronger then girls but if we put our mind to it we can be just as good. Many hockey teams are girls and boys. There is no difference

• They should not

For example in football girls should not play. They will get hurt. Boys are used to that pain. Girls are not used to pain. That is why there are no girls playing in the nfl. Boys are really big. Girls are not as big as boys. Girls should not play basketball, baseball, soccer together either. Show me replies

• Girls Should Play on the same tam

One reason that I believe girls and boys should be on the same teams is because it would make for good competition. If the boy, for example, is better than the girl it would make the girl want to work harder and compete harder. If the girl is better than the guy then the guy would want to work way harder because no guy wants to be worst than a girl at a sport.

• Why not? Girls are great too!

People think that girls should not play with boys because of getting hurts when girls are not the only ones getting hurt boy get hurt too when you watch boys play football you see them get hurt all the time same with girls. I have actually watch a girl beat a boy in an arm fight

• Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi hi I I I I I ii I I ii I I I I ii iiii I I iii I I I I I I I I I p p p p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p p p p

• Let them Play

Boys usually wouldn't be able to play on a volleyball team for a school in north side. But when girls are allowed on the football team. It doesn't make much sense NOT to let a boy play volleyball, because to be honest I'm pretty good at it. So yeah suck it.

• Let them Play

• Yes lol 8)

Bcuz t nawt ? 8))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))) ))))))) ))))))))h oihf erbec r e v e v erv ev v efv f v e v rv e v e ve v e v v ve v ve v ev ev v rev vr v k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kim done idk..

• Why not let the girls play?

Girls and boys can be just the same amongst each other. It is not fair for the girls to be on a different teams just because of their gender.One example that girls can be good is Alex Morgan a famous soccer player that is female. Therefore don't be offend a gender. :)

• Well yes -_-

I think A girls should be able to play with boys it shows boys that girls can get the crap beat of them. The people that say no are just jealous bc they are afraid of what girls can do when it comes to sports. Boys be scared of a little competition. Girls can do anything men can do but we can do it better so stop saying oh girls could get hurt bc there built different some girls are stronger so just STOP!!! Boys are the same risk and at the end we but ourselves into this situation. BYE PEOPLE WHO NEED A GOOD OPIOIN

• Girls and boys should not be on same sports teams.

Girls and boys should not be on the same sports teams because it is dangerous for both groups. Boys are stronger than girls, and if they are in physical contact with each other there is a danger that they could hurt the girls. It is safer for both groups if they remain separate.

• Heck no they could get hurt.

Girls could could get hurt out there' and some people could get convicted it's safer that girls play with girls and boys play with boys(no one should get hurt or worse killed no one wants that to happen) and . Most people who chose yes are probably girls any way.

• I like doge

I like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge a a a a aa aa aa aa aa aa aaa aaa aaa g h r j i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge

• It`s unfair for the boys.

In many places and sports there are only two associations, one for girls and one that's only suppose to be for boys but girls are allowed in the boys association. However in the girls association there are no boys allowed so how is that fair. In my opinion I think there should be three associations one for only girls, one for only boys and one co-ed.

• I am a girl

Boys have different genetics then girls. Boys are usually stronger, faster, and taller. Everyone says that there is no difference but there really is!! I am a strong, fast, and tall girl myself, and I know that boys are usually more. People say that this is a matter of honor, but it isn't. Boys have always been stronger, taller, and can handle pain more than girls

• Girls drool boys rule!

Wiener ewkkhds hfasefn aemflkjajs fljkanmfln awkkjeflmmba rlksae cseen fse r ttt t wee e rttyt r rwrw rwr wrrrt gtrertgt gtre ereewe g grergwreg retgwrtg jjk njn jn jn jn jnn h v vff bbgfgbhhy uhy ujh bgbv hb ghbb v v g g g j j j g f d

• The teams would be unfairly unbalanced.

Imagine if you had a team with 9 girls and 2 boys against a team with 9 boys and 2 girls. Considering that boys tend to be more physical, the team with more boys would win. Unless schools can agree on a rule that splits the team evenly such as 6 boys and 6 girls, there would most likely be problems.

• No no no

They have boys lacrosse and girls lacrosse but girls lacrosse is different then boy lacrosse do if the girls team go on a boy team they might have to change the rules even if there was a girls team for all sport there rules might be different than the boys team

• No for the most part

In most situations girls and boys should not be on the same sports team. To keep the playing field even boys should play vs boys and girls vs girls. However in some circumstances where there is not another option it is okay. Maybe there are not enough girls for a girls team but they want to play a sport. Then they should be given the opportunity to play on the boy's team.