• Why not? Girls are great too!

People think that girls should not play with boys because of getting hurts when girls are not the only ones getting hurt boy get hurt too when you watch boys play football you see them get hurt all the time same with girls. I have actually watch a girl beat a boy in an arm fight

• Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi hi I I I I I ii I I ii I I I I ii iiii I I iii I I I I I I I I I p p p p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p p p p

• Let them Play

Boys usually wouldn't be able to play on a volleyball team for a school in north side. But when girls are allowed on the football team. It doesn't make much sense NOT to let a boy play volleyball, because to be honest I'm pretty good at it. So yeah suck it.

• Let them Play

• Yes lol 8)

Bcuz t nawt ? 8))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))) ))))))) ))))))))h oihf erbec r e v e v erv ev v efv f v e v rv e v e ve v e v v ve v ve v ev ev v rev vr v k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kim done idk..

• Why not let the girls play?

Girls and boys can be just the same amongst each other. It is not fair for the girls to be on a different teams just because of their gender.One example that girls can be good is Alex Morgan a famous soccer player that is female. Therefore don't be offend a gender. :)

• Well yes -_-

I think A girls should be able to play with boys it shows boys that girls can get the crap beat of them. The people that say no are just jealous bc they are afraid of what girls can do when it comes to sports. Boys be scared of a little competition. Girls can do anything men can do but we can do it better so stop saying oh girls could get hurt bc there built different some girls are stronger so just STOP!!! Boys are the same risk and at the end we but ourselves into this situation. BYE PEOPLE WHO NEED A GOOD OPIOIN

• Yes i think they have the same things

Girls are just as smart as guys the can do the same thing except a couple other things like . Girls are ugly boys are not sooooooooo so so so so so so S ? > >E <yj6 ^Uyj X --------------->o That feels so good yay yay ayy ay a

• Gifswpre idhkurhoisa8hjae dashrghea

T would be weak compotition. This is one of the biggest question whether boys and girls should be on same sports team. I think it would create less of competition among the sports. Some team might be weaker against others. I am not saying girls shouldn't play sports that boys do but it would be wrong for the girls to be on the sa

• Girls and boys

According to Tim McCoy, director of member services at PA West U.S. Youth Soccer, Allowing boys and girls to play sports together builds friendships that might not otherwise exist. Learning to view the opposite sex as a friend and not something intimidating is something kids can carry with them in life, wrote Steve Sampsell in KidSport Magazine. Also according to Tim McCoy, Sports at this prepubescent age is social; the kids are meant to have fun and get some exercise and the camaraderie will serve them well.

• Girls and boys should not be on same sports teams.

Girls and boys should not be on the same sports teams because it is dangerous for both groups. Boys are stronger than girls, and if they are in physical contact with each other there is a danger that they could hurt the girls. It is safer for both groups if they remain separate.

• It`s unfair for the boys.

In many places and sports there are only two associations, one for girls and one that's only suppose to be for boys but girls are allowed in the boys association. However in the girls association there are no boys allowed so how is that fair. In my opinion I think there should be three associations one for only girls, one for only boys and one co-ed.

• Heck no they could get hurt.

Girls could could get hurt out there' and some people could get convicted it's safer that girls play with girls and boys play with boys(no one should get hurt or worse killed no one wants that to happen) and . Most people who chose yes are probably girls any way.

• I am a girl

Boys have different genetics then girls. Boys are usually stronger, faster, and taller. Everyone says that there is no difference but there really is!! I am a strong, fast, and tall girl myself, and I know that boys are usually more. People say that this is a matter of honor, but it isn't. Boys have always been stronger, taller, and can handle pain more than girls

• Girls drool boys rule!

Wiener ewkkhds hfasefn aemflkjajs fljkanmfln awkkjeflmmba rlksae cseen fse r ttt t wee e rttyt r rwrw rwr wrrrt gtrertgt gtre ereewe g grergwreg retgwrtg jjk njn jn jn jn jnn h v vff bbgfgbhhy uhy ujh bgbv hb ghbb v v g g g j j j g f d

• The teams would be unfairly unbalanced.

Imagine if you had a team with 9 girls and 2 boys against a team with 9 boys and 2 girls. Considering that boys tend to be more physical, the team with more boys would win. Unless schools can agree on a rule that splits the team evenly such as 6 boys and 6 girls, there would most likely be problems.

• No no no

They have boys lacrosse and girls lacrosse but girls lacrosse is different then boy lacrosse do if the girls team go on a boy team they might have to change the rules even if there was a girls team for all sport there rules might be different than the boys team

• I like doge

I like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge a a a a aa aa aa aa aa aa aaa aaa aaa g h r j i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge

• Girls will get hurt

We play rough and girl will get hurt for playing with boy cause boys are really big people and girls can get really hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !