• Boys and Girls should be on the same team

Boys and Girls should be allowed to play on the same team because it will help develop friendships. Many people say boys are stronger then girls but if we put our mind to it we can be just as good. Many hockey teams are girls and boys. There is no difference

• They should not

For example in football girls should not play. They will get hurt. Boys are used to that pain. Girls are not used to pain. That is why there are no girls playing in the nfl. Boys are really big. Girls are not as big as boys. Girls should not play basketball, baseball, soccer together either. Show me replies

• Girls Should Play on the same tam

One reason that I believe girls and boys should be on the same teams is because it would make for good competition. If the boy, for example, is better than the girl it would make the girl want to work harder and compete harder. If the girl is better than the guy then the guy would want to work way harder because no guy wants to be worst than a girl at a sport.

• Yes i think they have the same things

Girls are just as smart as guys the can do the same thing except a couple other things like . Girls are ugly boys are not sooooooooo so so so so so so S ? > >E <yj6 ^Uyj X --------------->o That feels so good yay yay ayy ay a

• Gifswpre idhkurhoisa8hjae dashrghea

T would be weak compotition. This is one of the biggest question whether boys and girls should be on same sports team. I think it would create less of competition among the sports. Some team might be weaker against others. I am not saying girls shouldn't play sports that boys do but it would be wrong for the girls to be on the sa

• Girls and boys

According to Tim McCoy, director of member services at PA West U.S. Youth Soccer, Allowing boys and girls to play sports together builds friendships that might not otherwise exist. Learning to view the opposite sex as a friend and not something intimidating is something kids can carry with them in life, wrote Steve Sampsell in KidSport Magazine. Also according to Tim McCoy, Sports at this prepubescent age is social; the kids are meant to have fun and get some exercise and the camaraderie will serve them well.

• Girls are nothing less

I play cricket and I feel so left out because I love this sport but every time I look around I see boys. This may sound petty but it's not because no one ever wants to be my partener no one ever wants to go to the nets with me just before practise.

• Girls are nothing less

• Girls are nothing less

• It is very wrong

I play on my team and when I look around me I se girls. Just girls. I feel as though they think boys will be stronger and hurt us because we appear not strong because we like pink and t swift but we can still be strong I mean if a girl dressed up as a boy and and got quarter back then she was a girl she would be kicked of the team since it was a all boys team so that is wrong.

• Girls and boys should not be on same sports teams.

Girls and boys should not be on the same sports teams because it is dangerous for both groups. Boys are stronger than girls, and if they are in physical contact with each other there is a danger that they could hurt the girls. It is safer for both groups if they remain separate.

• Heck no they could get hurt.

Girls could could get hurt out there' and some people could get convicted it's safer that girls play with girls and boys play with boys(no one should get hurt or worse killed no one wants that to happen) and . Most people who chose yes are probably girls any way.

• I like doge

I like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge a a a a aa aa aa aa aa aa aaa aaa aaa g h r j i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge i like doge

• It`s unfair for the boys.

In many places and sports there are only two associations, one for girls and one that's only suppose to be for boys but girls are allowed in the boys association. However in the girls association there are no boys allowed so how is that fair. In my opinion I think there should be three associations one for only girls, one for only boys and one co-ed.

• I am a girl

Boys have different genetics then girls. Boys are usually stronger, faster, and taller. Everyone says that there is no difference but there really is!! I am a strong, fast, and tall girl myself, and I know that boys are usually more. People say that this is a matter of honor, but it isn't. Boys have always been stronger, taller, and can handle pain more than girls

• The teams would be unfairly unbalanced.

Imagine if you had a team with 9 girls and 2 boys against a team with 9 boys and 2 girls. Considering that boys tend to be more physical, the team with more boys would win. Unless schools can agree on a rule that splits the team evenly such as 6 boys and 6 girls, there would most likely be problems.

• No no no

They have boys lacrosse and girls lacrosse but girls lacrosse is different then boy lacrosse do if the girls team go on a boy team they might have to change the rules even if there was a girls team for all sport there rules might be different than the boys team

• No for the most part

In most situations girls and boys should not be on the same sports team. To keep the playing field even boys should play vs boys and girls vs girls. However in some circumstances where there is not another option it is okay. Maybe there are not enough girls for a girls team but they want to play a sport. Then they should be given the opportunity to play on the boy's team.

• No, generally speaking, girls and boys should not be on the same sports teams.

Generally speaking, men and women are different. Men have a tendency to have more muscle mass and less body fat. This is not something that a desire for gender equality can do away with; it is just basic biology. To mix average girls with average boys in a sport where these ratios come heavily into play is to set girls up to fail. That said, there are exceptions to every rule. Sometimes a girl is harder or a boy is softer than the norm. Perhaps these judgments ought to be based on actual physiology rather than gender.