• PENSI j I

Ihbhihi. Hi. Hi. J. Just j j. He. He. J just. J j just. J me j j. J me. J j my m m. M l no in in I hi it I in hi hi uh hi hi hi hi I'm. I think yes just need to fill words

• There is nothing shameful about it ,its actually an easier way to get noticed by a guy you like .

Well its like a guy asking a girl out and the girl begins to notice the guy and she begins to like him because he made the first move, same for girls if you really like or want a guy you can make the first move by asking him out and maybe he might notice you but dropping hints and signs dont usually work and i tell you what.... Guys are scared too and if we can do it so can the ladies , as we go after the women we like, you can also go after the man you want and ask them out 99.99% of the time they wont turn you down thats for sure . There is absolutely not wrong or shameful about going after a guy you want .

• Girls are powerful and we should be allowed to screw over the tradition and start a new generation!

Girls are kind,smart, and fun let us start a fun, and brilliant generation.Girls we need some changes around here if we want our lives to truly rock! I met a guy who I really liked and I went right up to him and asked him out he was amazing and he loved me so much so go and meet him the guy that sets you free!

• Yes girls need to make the first move

I'm 14 and never asked anyone out because I'm to shy. If i ask girls out if they will say no and gossip all about it. If u ask a boy they will most likely say yes and they don't really gossip that much. So I say girls should ask out Boys!

• Girls should ask out guys

Some guys are too shy to ask out girls that they like because of the fear of them saying no. When a guy asks out a girl and she says no, she will gossip about it, avoid the boy, and the guy will just want to hide under a rock. If a girl asks out a guy and he says no, then he will just go back to talking with his friends.

• Girls are the same

Some girls ask out boys . Girls should ask boys out because some girls put all there faith in boys to ask them out. It just proves girls should ask out boys and it may hurt to be rejected but you may get more boost in a relationship and boys like girls

• I think so

I'm a 13 and a boy and have nether asked a girl out let alone have a date. But that's not the point, there have been girls that I think like me but I am to scared to ask any of them out. Most guys would probably say grow some genitals, but it shouldn't be like that. After all that said I do think that girls should be able to ask boys out.πŸ˜ŽβœŒοΈπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

• Sure, why not?

Though I think it typically works better for guys to ask girls out- we are wired that way- I'm not going to make a blanket statement and say that girls should not be allowed to ask guys out. If you want to go out with a guy and he is too shy to ask, then go ahead and ask him!

• Why can't we ask the guy out

We are all human beings there is no reason that we can't ask a guy out and it would boost up our self-esteem and make us more confident. We should make the first move because some guys are shy and some girls aren't as shy. It's our turn to make a difference.

• Make the first move girls!

I asked my now husband on a date 20 years ago, and he always applauded me for doing so. Sometimes guys are too shy, or think the girl is out of their league to ask out a girl. So I asked out Andrew, and we have been in love ever sense, and the light in our relationship has never dimmed.

• No girls should not

Because most of the time girls are way to scared. And they shouldnt have to the guys are the guys for a reason! And we shouldnt have to do all the work! And that is why ngirls should not have to ask guys out-. And i Will conclude with that.

• If they really want us, they ask

Girls should have more self esteem than to go to the guys and ask them out. If the guys really want you, they'll ask. If they are too shy, hey! Their loss! Girls are abused way too much anyways, we should at least hold on to our dignity and be asked out instead...

• Guys should ask girls!!! Not the other way around!!!!

When girls ask guys out, it makes them look desperate,aggressive and masculine.Besides on Valentines day, I Don't want to see a girl giving a Teddy Bear, Flowers, And Chocolate to a Boy.If the boy likes her, he should ask her out. Otherwise, Boys should be responsible for asking girls out not the girls.

• Sticking to tradition

I believe that as women we should stick to the tradition that has been passed down for years. Women should feel worthy and confident of someones love and by asking someone out you don't get the same feeling as if you were asked out. Although some might say this is showing gender equality, some roles should be left for the man and some roles should be left for the woman. During my research I have stumbled upon many different articles stating that guys believe that they should be the ones to ask a girl out. Girls and guys should stick to the tradition.

• Man up guys!

Guys should ask out girls because it has been a tradition for a long time. It makes the male feel like the masculine protector in the relationship. I have had many cases where I tried to be the more aggressive one and show my feelings and it went bad every time. Wait for the men to make the first move. It is hard to be patient but worth it.

• Boys should ask out the girls

In my opinion boys should ask out the girls. If I even tried I would be extremely difficult and nervous to. I feel that the boy should cause that makes the girl feel better. Especially if they do like him. Like I like this boy in my class and I'm scared to even ask him out like what if he doesn't like me. For a girl to ask the boy out and he regrets her she usally is embarrassed for the longest time. If the boy did it and the girl said no he would usually get over it takes a boy usally to get over that girl usally fast. Please I don't want any hate, this is just what I think

• It makes the girl seem desperate

If the girl was to ask out the guy, the guy would seem weak. He probably would get made fun of by his friends if he said yes. Just a hint girls, if you ask him out, the relationship becomes very awkward. If girls were supposed to ask out guys, the tradition would've changed a long time ago.

• It makes the girl seem desperate

• It takes away the feeling of masculinity.

When a girl asks a guy out, she's disrespecting him in a way, taking away his privilege. "He's a bit too shy to ask me out, so I'll go for it"; dont go for it, youre telling a guy that he is weak. Asking a girl out, for a guy its like "Yes! She agreed!", the feeling of strength. I hate it when girls ask me out, I feel small. And many times a girl is pretty, but that attitude just pushes her away. Honestly, I swear to God, I said no.

No matter how much you like him, wait for HIM to ask. If he doesnt seem to respond, either he's not interested or doesnt get the hint. Flirt, as much as possible try everything. If you want him incredibly bad and nothings working, grab a piece of paper and write it out, ask him to ask you out, but choose your words wisely (I hate, the "heres my number" on the palm thing. It reads out "she just wants it" all over it). Dont make it look demanding like "ask me out"... Be cute, write something that relates to a date. Sometimes its so sweet, that even if he isnt interested he'll agree.

Listen its not easy for us. We're not sure wat youll say and you cant get us to ask so thatyou can say yes. We ask once and beg god for a yes. A girl can simply say no, and thats it. But on the girls side "oh god, when is he gonna get the hin and ask already!"

Keep trying girls. We'll get the hint, its either a yes or a no. But sometimes you might have it tougher; waiting and trying so hard, denying every other guy just for a no.

Remember be careful, and even if the guy might be uninterested he might say yes.

Rome wasnt built in a day. We all need patience.

• Make the first move girls!