• Yes girls need to make the first move

I'm 14 and never asked anyone out because I'm to shy. If i ask girls out if they will say no and gossip all about it. If u ask a boy they will most likely say yes and they don't really gossip that much. So I say girls should ask out Boys!

• Why Shouldn't We?

Women and men are both human beings. Why are we treated so differently? Why can guys ask us out but we can't ask them out? Gender roles were put it a long time ago and we are still conforming to them today. Now, I ask you, what is so different about men and women, as human beings, that one gender can initiate but the other can't?

• Should girls ask out guys

Yes,Because if they can do it then we can do it then we can their is no sense of only guys asking a girl out if we cant do it i mean they are just being sexist towards girls i mean if you like them then go get them you cougar!

• We can do it

If they can do it we can too. They arent better there us we can do anythimg they do. Before its too late and they start dominating the world. Like they say "who runs the world girls!" We can do it dont be scared if the boy you like says no, he wasnt the one.

• It's our turn

This is a new era, time to make some changes. Girls need to step up now. Making the guys ask us out just puts them above us. Some guys get way to shy and it takes them so long to actually ask. My friend has been talking to this one guy for a while now and it's gotten to the time for them to go out. But, he's too chicken. And she doesn't want to ask him out (though she should) so they're just stuck. It's time for women to become equal to men.

• It's our turn

• Makes things simpler

This has never actually worked for me (the guy was gay, or uninterested, etc.) I think that part of gender equality is abolishing as many gender roles as possible, and this should be an easy one. I don't want to worry that I'm making him feel emasculated, or I'm coming off as unfeminine. I want my only concern to be, "What if he doesn't like me?", not "What if he likes me, but he won't anymore if I ask him out?"

• Hello People! Get With The Program!!

It the 21st century and i feel the need that girls should be able to ask guys out. Some boys are shy and girls should be able to make the first move. Its not like its weird or nothing. It just that girls are tired of waiting that's all. And if it is so a problem get the boys to ask you out with making them ask you out. Girls could do anything boys can

• Girls need to do also the moves.

I know some of the girls out there were always ignored by their crushes because of some reasons like they don't recognize you, your to intimidating for them that's why they are afraid to get close to you, they thought you already have a boyfriend because your too cute and are too shy/stupid/dumb enough that's why girls must do the moves to change the atmosphere. Girls are not timid yet some of us love challenges.

• It's a part of gender equality.

As time has progressed, women have become more and more equal to men- especially during the 20th and 21st centuries. I would find it most confusing that in the next 50 years or so women didn't ask out men on a regular basis. By then, the only people babbling about gender inequality would be radical feminists who want women to be the dominant gender and radical 'masculinists' who want men to be the dominant gender. But both of those groups will be a small minority by then... Hopefully...

• Guys should ask girls!!! Not the other way around!!!!

When girls ask guys out, it makes them look desperate,aggressive and masculine.Besides on Valentines day, I Don't want to see a girl giving a Teddy Bear, Flowers, And Chocolate to a Boy.If the boy likes her, he should ask her out. Otherwise, Boys should be responsible for asking girls out not the girls.

• Sticking to tradition

I believe that as women we should stick to the tradition that has been passed down for years. Women should feel worthy and confident of someones love and by asking someone out you don't get the same feeling as if you were asked out. Although some might say this is showing gender equality, some roles should be left for the man and some roles should be left for the woman. During my research I have stumbled upon many different articles stating that guys believe that they should be the ones to ask a girl out. Girls and guys should stick to the tradition.

• No girls should not

Because most of the time girls are way to scared. And they shouldnt have to the guys are the guys for a reason! And we shouldnt have to do all the work! And that is why ngirls should not have to ask guys out-. And i Will conclude with that.

• If they really want us, they ask

Girls should have more self esteem than to go to the guys and ask them out. If the guys really want you, they'll ask. If they are too shy, hey! Their loss! Girls are abused way too much anyways, we should at least hold on to our dignity and be asked out instead...

• Stop being a lil bitch

Who fuckin' cares who asks them out. If the girl likes the guy then fuckin' grow a pair and ask his lucky ass out. The same goes for the guys. It really shouldnt matter because we are all human beings and i know some people are hella shy but it wont hurt to ask.

• What happened to gentlemen and chivalry?!?!

Deep down every girl wants a guy to sweep her off her feet, or carry her bags for her, or even just open a door for her. Some girls long for a romantic night with a guy, and a girl asking a guy out is quite the opposite of romantic. ALSO girls take longer to get over things. No I am not trying to offend girls, I am one myself, but just think about it. When girls get into fights it takes days, weeks, months and sometimes even YEARS!!!!! While guys can just get over it in a few hours. Plus I am very jealous that guys can do that... Sorry I'm getting off topic. Also if a guy asks a girl you can tell that the like you enough to get out of their comfort zone and ask you out. And if boys are shy.... Well you better learn to step out of your comfort zone and FAST!!!! Listen. There are so many girls who are waiting for a gentlemen to come and sweep her off her feet. So guys, don't be a bum. Get out and go ask out that girl that you are madly in love with. Don't let her do all the work.

• Guys should ask out girls

Chivalry is not dead. I think that it's a sweet tradition that a guy ask the girl out on a date. Let's face it, girls. There are ways of letting a guy know that you like him without having to ask him out. Let him make the first move. It has nothing to do with which sex is smarter or stronger. We are equal in our different roles.

• What about prom!

All the girls know that the guy should be asking the girls to the dance or prom! Or ask the girl out on the date. Its been like that since forever, well unless the guy is shy. But if a girl likes a guy they want them to ask them out.

• Man up guys!

Guys should ask out girls because it has been a tradition for a long time. It makes the male feel like the masculine protector in the relationship. I have had many cases where I tried to be the more aggressive one and show my feelings and it went bad every time. Wait for the men to make the first move. It is hard to be patient but worth it.