• I think girls should be able because they can thrw

YdywafahufguSHDsjCNergyagysggahb dhddwwudyuW HQwd u u u u u u u u u u iu u un n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nnn n n nn nn n n nn nn n n n n nn

• Girls can play baseball

Girls should be able to play baseball because men and women were created the same and it is unfair that girls can play baseball with boys softball is just because men think women are not as possible as they are because they are women and/or girls so that is why girls can play baseball.

• Girls should be able to play baseball

Because girls are just like boys in a way.Just imagine a girl .She looks like girl , talks like a girl but isn't a girl when playing baseball.Also everyone is (kind of)created equally.I think that girls have the right to play baseball.Thank you for reading my opinion.-ELLE JAMIE MANARA yay

• Girls should be able to play baseball

Because when Martin Luther King said every man is created equal I'm pretty sure he meant every person is created equal. Plus, if I were a boy and someone came up to me and said you throw like a girl, that [to me] would be a compliment. These are my thoughts.

• Girls should be able to play baseball

• Baseball is merely a team-based activity of skill and determination – a positive, growth experience for all.

The question should expand beyond should girls be able to play baseball under a vague definition of circumstances. It should be whether any child, boy or girl, should be allowed to play: in all cases, yes: no adult should interfere with the quest of a child to thrive in any arena that is fun, engaging, challenging, one which excludes bullying or undo physical, emotional or mental stress placed upon them by peers or adults. The question itself is biased and asking it validates a narrow, myopic view of the world which excludes and marginalizes people - at least half the human population, in this case, for no disclosed, (ir)relevant purpose.

• No they should not

Men tend to be a bit more aggressive than girls are, especially in sports like baseball. Plus men will make fun of girls for playing. Plus the girls may or may not get much playing time because the coaches may not think theyre strong enough to play the sport well.