• YES, of course!!!

Girls can do anything boys can do. Just because they are weaker and smaller doesn't mean they cant do what they love. I'm a girl and play hockey I want to be in the NHL someday ! People say that girls should be in a kitchen cooking and doing laundry but not me I want to leave my heart out there and I think they should let girls play in the NHL if they please!

• I love hockey even no I am a girl

It's not fair people juge girls on how strong they are and girls can be just as good as boys I think girls can do any thing boys can
    GO GIRLS !πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’

• Women can play in the NHL!

Women can be just as tall as men and just as strong as men. There wouldn't be a problem with the rooms, because if men are too chicken to change in front of us girls then they don't deserve to play in the NHL! Women work their ass of to play hockey!

• They should be allowed

I'm a girl and play hockey and this is just sexiest that there not letting us girls go in the NHL if there as good they should be able too I've been on a boys team my whole life and I've been better than boys on my teams. They should be doing this.

• Girls Are Just as Good as Guys

The boys just don't always understand that we can be just as good , if not better than them. I really would love to be in the NHL, but i do know that my chances are slim that it will happen, but nothing is impossible. Girls should always be allowed to play for the team that they want to play for.

• Girls like Hockey, too. It's a matter if they get to play it or not.

Girl are able to play hockey, it's just a matter of if we get to play hockey. When I was traveling I meet hey knew how to skate, but they didn't get to play because they were rejected from tryouts.There r some people out there who don't think girls should play hockey.What girls really need is more support and more career options when we grow up. I once meet a girl who quit because she wouldn't be able to make a career out of hockey. Everyone I know is really supportive of me playing hockey. I am a girl

• Girls should be allowed to play hockey.

Girls should be allowed to play hockey. I think that this should be up to the girls and their parents. I think that it is wrong to deny them just because of their sex. I think if they want to play hockey and other sports then they should be allowed to do so without any pressure.

• Yes, with the right protection.

If protection is devised that protects girls' bodies the way most sports equipment has been devised to protect the bodies of boys, then of course any girls who want to play that rough sport should be allowed to try it out as young people have a lot of excess energy to use up.

• If That's The Sport They Chose

I believe girls should be able to play hockey. Hockey, like most other sports, isn't extremely difficult to catch onto and girls should be able to understand the game dynamics just as much as their counterparts. I believe if girls chose this sport, they should realize there does lie a possibility of potential severe injury.

• Yes girls can play hockey

Girls should be able to play hockey. If there are not enough girls to make their own team they should be given an opportunity on the boy's team. If boy's need to try out for the team then the girl should too. We should not just let them play but if they are good enough should qualifiy.

• I say no

Hockey is a rough sport and allowing girls to play hockey that's just too much. People are always saying that girls can do anything boys can do but that doesn't mean they should. If girls do play they should only be allowed to play against girls not boys that would be just wrong.

• Its not sexist, its a fact.

Sorry but why is this still an argument? There is literally no way that women can compete in any way at the nhl level. Maybe, MAYBE goalie but even that not for any length of time, the amount of net crashing in the nhl would take its toll, among other things. Remember a few years ago when the women's gold medal team scrimmaged against high school teams? Lol lost a couple and struggled in every game that they managed to win. A high school team mind you, what do you think an nhl team would do to them if theg can't even handle a boys high school team? Smfh. Then the physical play..... Just no, men are built physically stronger and faster than women. A seperate pro women's league sure, but integrating them together is beyond absurd.

• It really depends

In my opinion girls should play only in their own hockey leuge. If they meet the physical requirements then there can be a possibility for them to be eligible to play in a Mens leuge (NHL). However most females don't reach those physical requirements. It really just is a matter of saftey.

• I say no