Should girls be able to play on boys' sports teams?

• Yeah they can!

I played baseball for 4 years. The league was mad and worried at me incase I get hurt. That never happened. The boys got hurt but I didn't and I was one of the best on the team. I am now trying out for football. Girls can play guy sports. I know the guys will beat you down but keep going. Girls can be just as good or even better than guys. And for all you people who say they can't, come here. I'm the strongest in my grade and I'm not afraid to kick your butt.

• They should be able to do sports

Anyone should be able to do the sport they love. Everyone says gymnastics is a girl sport, that doesn't make boys not do it. I see boys do gymnastics all the time. Why is it any different if boys can do gymnastics girls should be able to do football. :)

• Yes they should be able to play with boys

I am a girl and I think boys and girls should be able to have the chance to be able to play the same sport and on the same team. Just like gymnastics everyone says its a girl sport but that doesn't make a difference because boys still do gymnastics. Why should it be any different if a girl wants to play football?

• Yes I think girls should be able to play on sports teams with boys

Girls know what they are doing when they try out for those teams and if they get hurt it is their fault. They should have known it wasn't going to be easy. Us girls should get the same opportunities as boys. We should be able to get out and play with all kinds of kids and in our age group. There should not be gender separated teams that is sexist towards all genders!!!!!!!!

• Yes I think girl should play on boy sports team

Cause some girls like to play football, and other sports. But it shouldn't just be for boys cause if a girl would like to get down an dirty just like a guy then they should be able to. There shouldn't be gender sports teams. If a girl is good at a sport that guys play then they should be able to play it as well.

• Girls have freedom to!

Ok there is one thing I hate, people saying no you can't do this because
    you are a girl or this is a boy sport.What if one of your best friends was a boy and you where playing on the same team when you where 6 all the way to 9 and when you turned 10 you couldn't play with him any more. How would you feel

• Girls have freedom to!

• Yes they can!

I am the only girl on my team. When i came to try out to do football all the boy moaned and groaned so it wasn't fun at first bu ti got to know the bays and we had some fun. When i started to play in the real games all the boys on the other teams didn't go for me so all i had to do was just stand there and it wasn't fun but then i told the boys to start gong after me so after a while i really started to play the real game with the boys going after me. And NOT just standing there. So if your me keep trying and if you want to play a boy sport go ahead and play it and DON'T back out we girls are NOT QUITTERS.

• Yes they can!

• Oh hell no

They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps They are wimps

• No it is too dangerous

I am for equal rights but I don't think that girls should be playing sports with boys. Boys play at a different level then girls in competitive sports. Girls should be able to play but the risk of injury to the girl is too great in exchange for the sports play.

• No they shouldn't

I am a woman and I am all for female power, but there are some things that women are just not able to do, and that is be bigger than the average male athlete. I'm not saying Serena Williams can't kick a man's butt, but the average female isn't as big. They should have separate sports.

• Girls should not be able to play on boys' sports teams when it negatively effects the team.

A sports team's purpose is to compete and win against other teams, it's not a social club or a laboratory. If a girl is allowed to compete for a position on a boys' sports team, the standard of acceptance should not be lowered to facilitate her being able to qualify. She should be judged just like any other potential player on the team. This is just the tip of the iceberg of issues that have to be addressed. These scenarios usually end up simply being a social experiment or demonstration of what a girl could do and it's simply inappropriate.

• It is only fair!

Girls have their own team. What is the point of being with girls? Also, they can have a different skill level. For proof, I have been on a soccer team for seven years and one girl was good. Also, an average boy is stronger. That could mean that a girl can get hurt. Girls should NOT be on boys teams!

• Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Ha ha ha

• Science bio and physics.

Okay use your brains instead of feelings. Boys are stronger, faster, and tougher. A boy would show no mercy just because of this. This is unfair. People say gender doesn't matter. I wish they had just as much power but they don't. So keep genders separate. There's a reason for it.

• Science bio and physics.

• Girls shout play with boys.

Boys can go easy and play soft. Even though boys are rough,sometimes they can go easy if you want them too so thats why girls should play with boys and girls try their best,even though it is a contest the boy has the go hard on the girls because he wants too win!