• I'm sorry but No is the answer

I am a girl myself and I agree that girls should not be able to play with boys because boys get really tough and rough and if a girl gets hurt and if that girl does not recover right then she might not be able to play again. I say this because this is what I think.

• I'm sorry but No is the answer

• I think that girls should be able to participate in full contact sports with boys!!!!!!!

We are equal people and if the boys don't want to treat us like we are, then that's their problem. Just remember not to let anyone get to you. But you know what I hate, when I'm practicing with my coach or step Dad and some guy walks up to me and is like, " You're really good at playing softball, for a girl". I get so angry when people say that, it's like girls are a different species but we deserve just as much equality as boys, especially with sports.

• I would say yes because.........

When girls play sports they are all about winning and they want to be and top and so do boys. Girls should have this a choice because boy have way more power than girls so not all of them but of want prove something. In another way of saying it is that you have to be on top of things

• In think that girls should be able to play sports

Some boys think that they are tougher than girls because they play football, baseball, basketball, etc. Wouldn't it be amazing if we could show them what we are really made of? I mean sometimes some girls are taken for granted, given on what they can do sports wise but through it all, we live in a free country and we deserve to have just as much rights as boys, especially when the topic is really important to us.

• Girls can totally best boys. Not always, but isn't that life?

Girls are considered to be dainty and weak. WELL GROW A SPINE AND THICKEN YOUR SKIN BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AVOID PAIN! They can be hurt easily no? No. The only reason boys are always hesitant about simply and aggressive or physical engagement, is that they're scared out of their minds that they'll get in trouble. I hate it when i try to spar, or wrestle, or even arm wrestle with my friends that are guys. And they just say i can't hit a girl. And it annoys the hell out me. But honestly? It's not their fault. They've been taught this since they were little! Once i saw this boy push his sister into the pool (playing) and the mother yelled at him that it's not nice to hit girls. He looked so confused i wanted to lash out at the woman. Poor child. Stop the stereotype or we'll believe in utter madness.

• GIRLS CAN KICK BUTT!! (I am a guy)

This weekend inn my indoor soccer leage we played a girls team, and just know you can slam people into the wall just like hockey, but anyways, they held themselves fine! They were really aggresive and had amazing balls skills! If we smacked them down thet would get right back up and fight back... Amd if they want too the could hurt we men just the same. Remember i am a guy. AN GIRLS ARE KICK ASS!

• Girls should be able to play boy sports.

Girls should be able to play boy sports because they are the same amount of competitiveness and they are and can be of the same strangth.They have had to be separated in to different sports because people think it's unladdy like to play football.Boys can play in boy sports and we can't play in there's? We should be able to.

• Girls should be allowed to play sports with boys

Girls should be allowed to participate in team sports with boys. It is a good idea to allow boys and girls to play together so boys can see that girls are capable of keeping up with and competing in sports traditionally played only by boys. It also helps girls to see how boys can interact and play while being rational and polite.

• We are to rough

We really are really rough because we want to win every game and if we go against girls we wont be that much hard because we dont want to hurt girls and our parents taught us not to hurt girls with hard force xo we are really really really rough

• I say N O P E!

I say Nope because of 3 reasons:
    1) Girls (including myself) can be easily intimidated
    2) Girls don't have the same strength as guys do. (they can get hurt and can not recover from an injury)
    3) They may be touched somewhere (chest/lower body parts) and freak out very badly.

• Its not sexist

Its science, girls have less amount of muscle mass in their body and they have more body fat (not saying girls are fat). All the girls think its sexist and that all the men are like oh girls are weak and blah blah blah, that's not true girls can be very strong but scientifically boys are stronger, and also more aggressive because of hormones.

• Its not sexist

• Its not sexist

• Its not sexist

• Girls should be able to play full-contact sports with boys.

I personally think that girls should not be able to play full- contact sports with boys because in an article i read it said that a girl got in an accident by getting a hard hit from a boy, and died 3days lather because of how hard the hit was. Thats why girls shouldnt play full-contact sports with boys.

• Girls should not play with guys

Girls could get hurt or killed wth guys because of hard contact and most guyscwould feel bad and if a guy did not feel bad they have a heart made of stone. Girls have there own leagues to play in and if they want they should do a phyisical test to play with boys.

• Girls should not play with guys

• I dont think girls should be able to play sports with boys.

Before puberty the male and female body are almost the same physicly. Girls get larger than boys faster, so playing sports then would be unfair. After puberty boys have a hormone called androgen which gives the male body more muscle mass and size than females. So after puberty the male has the upper hand. In all one gender almost always has the upper hand against the other.