• I think that girls should be allowed to play in the NFL!

I think this because girls can be just as strong, fast, and smart as the boys that play the game. I think that the boys are just afraid to hurt us but most of us girls don't mind getting hurt and don't like being protected. I bet you that if you take a look around where you live, you will find girls that are just like guys and most even like football. So why don't you give us a chance. You never know what someone can do unless you let them show you!

• They should really they should

Hunch never idkdk idkdk idkdk did,d kid. Idkdk do kdkdkd. Idkdk. Mm. J j I'm j m j. I miss r r r red fmw,format. W w d f r e e r free e e r f r e e r f. R. R r r from r f f

• Treat others the way you want to be treated.

We are always teaching kids to trear others the way they want to be treated. When talking about the NFL girls don't have the same opportunities. Boys can be cheerleaders, that's always been a girl sport, why can't it be the same, but with football. I know women won't ever have as many rights as men, but get it together people it's the 21st century, after all. Women can do things just as well as men can!!

• Of course, YES!!!!

Girls should be aloud in the NFL. I have researched this topic and say we should be aloud in the NFL. Everyone who says no is probably a young boy who is disgusted by girls. Us girls can fight we could help a friend with this fight or maybe spread the word on hoe this is degrading us and making us feel destroyed. Girls are not a loud to play on the same team as boys once they hit age 12 one girls had her dreams shattered because of this. We have had one girl play on the jets in 2014 and a girl coached the cardinals. Why do girls have to do ballet,dance, gymnastics because that is what they've always done. What if boys could not play football and only girls can how would that make them feel. So what if baseball.Football,and hockey are male dominated sports and there are even more out there that girls can't play. Work together and make people's dreams come true

• Why not to many people scared they're gonna get hurt.

Yes they should be able to I mean why not. If they can take hits and are strong why not. I mean are boys just to scared. Some girls are good maybe better than most guys out their. We should not keep them out because of gender.

Posted by:peyton s white

Posted by:peyton s white

Posted by:peyton s white

Posted by:peyton s white

Posted by:peyton s white

• Girls should be aloud in the NFL

We girls will not go down with out a fight. At school my friends and I asked every one in are class if girls should be in the NFL and three quarters of the class said yes and most of them are boys. We know that girls do not look strong but we have stronger legs than boys and can have stronger arms if we try. We are not the best at football but that is because boys have coaches that girls can not have because once you hit age 12 you girls out there are not aloud on football teams any more. A girls dream was shattered because boys were having 'IMPURE THOUGHTS' ugh people it was not her fault.

• Girls should not

I say no because men are the only people that have been in the NFL for almost 75 years and we should keep this tradition. If we don't, then people might not think that football is such a serious and competitive sport. People really don't watch sports with girls i it that much.

• Are men allowed "Mens spaces" anymore?

While I am not against letting those who can compete do so. I am still left with the thought, "Are men allowed to have "men spaces" anymore? Besides, As 1 person stated on the "Yes" side, at the high school level some of the girls are better than the guys...This may be , but they are also "shouldering out" inexperienced guys that will never develop into high level players because a girl wants to play a game that she will never pursue to the highest competitive level.

Besides, I dont think women are kept out of the NFL by anything other than their ability to play. I personaly know several woman that played in high school. They where physically bigger than the boys. But when the boys became men, the women could no longer compete.

• However... There is another thing.

I believe that women should not be in the NFL, mainly due to physical capabilities. I mean, they could try out for a team if they like... But they could possibly be injured However, I believe that there should be an alternate league specifically for girls that wish to play professional football.

• Women are not built for the NFL

Now I'm not saying women should be banned from playing football altogether, but I don't think women are built to be in the NFL. Women are not meant to take as much punishment as men can take. They don't want to potentially mess up their eggs or something like that. When talking about breasts women are at high risk for a tear, which is a big deal, while if a guy gets a tear in his groin they can repair and he'll be out only for a few weeks. Also what if the girl gets pregnant? The baby would and could get harmed in the early stages, before you notice it.
    I'm for girls being allowed to play in high school. In high school many can play football but only a small percent actually get to play D1 college football. There is an even SMALLER chance of getting to the NFL, and I don't think women are as safe as men when it comes to the NFL. A girl would not be safe playing with 350 pound linemen, linebackers and many other heavy-hitting positions. Even a woman on defense would have a harder time making big tackles on such humongous players, especially a linemen or a runningback. IN conclusion, it is not safe for a women to play in the NFL for safety reasons.

• Women aren't built to be in the NFL.

• Too small and too sensitive

Girls, I'm not sexist, but females should NOT EVER be allowed in the NFL. They are not nearly as strong or as big as the men in the league. They would get crushed, and most likely killed. MAYBE a girl could be a kicker, but even they get rocked from time to time. It's for their own safety.

• Im not stupid

People kiss butt becauese there hungry and stupid like my dad he pooped on my sandwitch and kicked a tree for fun it was such poop i couldnt poop so i peed instead my mom burned my butt as if it was like a butt so i was happy and pooped on the floor for fun or else....