• I think girls SHOULD be abele to date before age 13

Girls are full of fun but should they be aloud to date? My answer is yes! Girls should have there own freedom no matter what there parents say! I think it is very important for girls to have a social life so that they can live a very happy life when there older!

• Who am I to tell others what they can and cannot do

Im sure most kids under 13 would not want to date, and thats fine with me. We need to stop placing rules on everything, and just stop all the judgmental social restrictions. Sure, they arent most likely ready, in most situations. But if someone does date, just mind your own business and let it be. Its not the whole worlds business what everyone else is doing.

• Freedom and responsibility

When girls are are young they prepare for adulthood. They should be given the choice on whether or not they are old enough or responsible enough. They begin to understand the pros and cons of relationships, and with the knowledge they learn from relationships helps with mature relationships. As long childeren are being safe, and understanding what a real relationship requires, they should be aloud to date before the age of 13. Even if it seems young.

• No, no, no, and no.

If we were to start allowing 12 yr old girls start dating around as they please that would present an ugly picture. Not just for society as a whole, but for the little girl herself. If I had a 12 yr old, let alone dating, she wouldn't be wearing make-up. If we don't have basic social standards we don't have nothing at all.

• Neither gender should be allowed to.

At the age of thirteen and under, kids are still that: Kids. Why introduce an adult theme into a kid's life? Besides, 13-year-olds and under don't have much of a sense of responsibility. Dating is about finding someone you can trust and love and commit to for the rest of your life. To kids, dating is more of a game. Heck, some 18-year-olds don't even know how to date correctly...

On top of all that, how in the world is a 13-year-old or under taking the girl/boy out? On her/his tricycle? Or is she/he having her/his mom drive? So romantic, Mom in the front and you in the back with your date, both of you strapped in booster seats...

• Girls shouldn't date before age 13

When opposite genders like each other before age 13, very rarely is it true love but rather lust or a wanting of fitting in. Most children under 13 have no idea what the responsibilities of loving someone are. Love isn't something that a child can play with and throw away. One can also infer that middle/high school dating causes some teen pregnancies.

• Hnhnhnhuhunjnjnjnhnh h h

No he h. Juninho hbhbhbnun

Bbh h h h h h h h h h h h he h h h h h he h h h h h. Hbhbhbhbhbhbh. H Hahn. H h he h h h h h. H h. H. H h h h. H h h h

• They shouldn't be able to do something they don't get.

Even now I don't fully "get" love, but what makes you think that they should be allowed to do this. Yeah freedom is nice but they are too young to start thinking about doing that stuff.
    I hate to sound like a nag but they're even putting on makeup before they reach their teens! They are not mature enough to understand the responsibility and work it takes to be in a meaningful relationship, and they won't even experience sexual attraction until later on in life.
    Please, let kids be kids, and when they mature then they can do mature things, deal?

• No, They Should Not

I'll put it this way: do you want pregnant twelve year old girls?
    If the answer to this question is no, then the answer to this opinion should also be no.
    But in all honesty, even thirteen is too young. Since dating will always bring the possibility of the couple taking it too far and somebody getting pregnant, no one should be allowed to date until they are able to support themselves, or at least have some type of job.
    This will probably be considered a radical position, but is indulging in animal instincts worth the huge responsibility that may result in such actions?