Should girls be allowed to play on boys sport teams?

• Yes they can

Yes we can boys can not control us.................We are better in every way so why let them win we can fight and win because they say we are not tough enough but we are stronger,better,smarter,more flexible,in the mind state we can beet the boys on a one on one any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• If They Can Handle It

Girl should be allowed to play on boys sports teams if they are able to handle the physical rigors of the game. Sports can be rough on everyone who plays them, not just girls separately from boys. Girls can do anything they want, sometimes even better than boys. There is no fundamental reason why girls can't play on a boys' team.

• If They Can Handle It

If They Can Handle It Girl should be allowed to play on boys sports teams if they are able to handle the physical rigors of the game. Sports can be rough on everyone who plays them, not just girls separately from boys. Girls can do anything they want, sometimes even better than boys. There is no fundamental reason why girls can't play on a boys' team.

• If They Can Handle It

• If They Can Handle It

• Yes in some cases

If the girl wants to play a sport and the only option is the boys team then yes she should be allowed to play. If there is an option to play on the girl's team then they should only be playing on the girls team. No one should be denied a chance to play.

• Yes in some cases

• If they know how to play

I believe that girls can play they chose to play the sport and they know it's dangerous and their willing to get down and dirty then let them although some girls are stronger than some boys i'm stronger than most of the boys at my school and I also play soccer i'm one of the top 3 players and their all girls

• Think about the transgenders

I have to best friends who wanted to play sports but could not because they are both trans it just it made me so mad i wanted to march right into mr.Deboer's office and let him have it but instead i called around made my argument and made a petition which is still being signed if i get enough signatures i can make sure transgenders get to play a sport even if it takes me my entire life transgenders will be able to play sports NO matter WHAT! It takes for me to do THIS!

• Yes they should

I believe that girls should have an equal chance to play sports with guys. If you had disagreed with this debate then you are sexist... Do you want your child (if it's a girl) to be able to have the same opportunities with other boys????? Well I hope you do.

• This is sexist from the girls side.

I feel like this topic is very sexist. Women that speak on this issue fail to see this through a mans eyes. I see it that if a girl tries out for a man's sport then everyone wants her to be able to PROVE herself because they want the under dog to come out on top. But if a boy tries out for volleyball or softball then it's just weird and the boy is labeled a creep. Girls fail to see that most men want the world to be fair for women too but my problem is they keep bringing the problem back up where there shouldn't be one. So with that, GIRL POWER!

• They should not

Girls should not be on boys sports team because they will get hurt. Boys like to be violent and don't like girls crying. Boys sometimes want to play with each other not with girls. Boys are really strong and they want to be competitive and not have fun. Boys have the freedom to play by there self.

• The fact of the matter is, at around 12, boys become more physicaly adept then most girls

Some people would say "That's so sexist." but in reality, its fact. Ask your self the question, what are there more of, women body builders, or men. When a guy and a girl play basketball against each other, who wins most of the time. When a girl faces a boy at an arm wrestling contest, who almost always wins. There is only one answer to these questions, you just have to admit it.

• I'm sorry but no

Sorry, but girls soccer is not quite as rough as boys soccer, and it gets worse as the kids get older. Not only that, but the matches would not be quite as even, because this is a physical sport, and in all honesty, boys are generally more athletic than girls (there are obviously exceptions). So a team made up of mostly boys is more likely to beat a team of mostly girls in the same age group. With strictly boys and girls teams, it is a more even match. Boys may be less aggressive when playing against girls, and I do not think that we should be encouraging that. It is not that they are inferior in any way, but physically speaking, we have different skill sets. Girls, for example are generally a lot more flexible than boys are, and so may be better at gymnastics.

• Boys stink at sports.( proven fact)

Girls are stronger, faster,and more flexible than boys... We can stand boys... I love getting tackled... Its fun.. Example- soccer.. Its for both boys and girls... We also get hurt... Girls are way more rough than boys... Like when I have a fashion shortage some one gets hurt! Then I'm a phyco.

• They shouldn't play with boys

Boys like to play rough and don't mind getting pushed and hurt. Girls don't like getting hurt. For example if a girl is playing basketball with girls the boys wouldn't want to hurt the girl. Boys also wont be able to play rough because they wouldn't want to hurt the girls.

• It is called a boys team.

Girl's don't always have to play against all the boys and don't need to prove themselves to boys. I understand if you have no other team to go too, but otherwise why cant boys just be boys and play on a BOYS team. Not always have to accommodate to make a few girls happy. Why do the boys have to suffer in terms of feeling very uncomfortable when a girl can easily go and play on a girls team? How weird would it be for a guy to go join the girls basketball team when there is a boys basketball team too? Besides I don't think much parents would want there 5'2 daughter playing against a sweaty 6'2 guy in a game. By having two separate teams, we are being fair and equal.

• They should not

• Q w e

R t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m q

midnightwing2435 says2015-12-10T21:47:21.507
We should be able to play on boys sports teams i mean boys get to join cheer,gymnastics and tons of others but girls dont it is so unfair