• Yes! Of course

I'm sick of seeing girls being shut out of things because "we do it like girls" or being limited because the fear of what a guy will do to us. I'm 16. I have a younger brother who has a girlfriend. He gets to see her every weekend with no adult supervision. He stays the night at her home. My parents know they are having sex. They don't say anything. But when it comes to me, a child who has never been in any serious trouble, ever, I can't even hang out with a guy who is my friend. Who they have met! And it's all because I'm a girl and guys have one thing on their minds. So my dad has said. Well here's a freaken thought maybe if dad's actually showed women respect around their sons instead of saying vulgar things about women they see every day then sons wouldn't treat another mans daughter that way! I've also got the BS about girls place is in the kitchen guys place is outside . But my dad had no trouble throwing me on a dirtbike at the age of 5, isn't that a guys thing? All that women are worked for to be free and we are letting it go again. I can't even go to a concert without the fear of getting raped. I don't want to grow up in a world like this. Guys look at women like we are just annoying to their every day lives and only good for pleasing them. I see it every day. I shouldn't have to question rather or not I want to be with a girl or guy because I fear my safety one day or I want a true relationship, but here lately I have. This should be a big topic everywhere. I'm sick of being told I can't because I'm a female.

• Worlds most wonderful site to ask this question.....

Those of don't thing that girls should be given the same freedom would not have seen and commented the site. This shows they respect girls but they don't want girls to feel proud of them if no girls then remember no one and a new mars would be created.Remember god has created humans with equal muscles and bones.So no partiality.

• Cant believe you guys

Look, boys and girls are equal in every single way boys never give us a chance. They think that we are feminine and weak but, if we put our mind to it women can conquer anything. They might even do better than you. So before you judge us think twice. Many boys are capable of great things, but so are some girls. Both genders have a lot to offer the world.

• Girls have to venture to get away from the pathetic boys.

Boys are getting fatter. Lazier. Annoying. Women should not slave over the house and take care of the kids. Women have to go out and work. Get paid and pay the bills. We do not stay home slaving all day over the house and kids. A father must be a dad and take care of the kids, I want a little girl and she will grow up playing football. A women has to be independent. Strong willed. Determined. Not a housewife. She has to have a great education You will not build the house! Us women will build one if we want. And no men do not control womens Freedoms. There are so many ho's popping out babies u could kill 1000 women and the world would still be over populated! Men are disposable but so are women. And by us hanging out with friends and pulling pranks we ARE ACTING LIKE WOMEN!!! Just cuz we go out an have fun doesn't me we are men. We will always be women! Women arnt sweet and innocent. Why don't u look at reality..Wake up and smell the feminism!!! Women work. Pay bills. Not be slaves. We are independent and it will stay that way. Tradition sucks!

• We are all the same.

Girls can be able to learn what we learn and its being really sexist by saying that they lazy and are to be treated differently for their gender. And they will not become couch potatoes for they work their butts off by doing our laundry and cleaning the house all day.

• Yes they should!

Yes they should! People say these things based on personality. I think girls and boys like different things beacause that's how there raised. I've seen girls be MUCH more aggressive then males. Once it had to do with a giant splatter of blood on the floor , people! Personally,I think girls are MORE aggressive then boys. They just end up beating people up AFTER it happpend. *Chill*

• Of course Girls Should Be Treated Equally As Boys

We are all human beings,not because are different genders. Girls are suppose to be able to do what boys are allowed to do. Parents especially (moms) always brings up their childhood about what their mom made them do (in terms of work) and all the beatings they got. The world isn't suppose to be like this moms say that because what the society grew us upon and if you stand out against this, your parents will say you are giving attitude or maybe say that you think your an adult. Because they grew upon it so they are forcing you to believe same as them and once you go against it they'll flip out on you and punish you and beat you which is not fair

• Freedom is equal

If women are not given the same freedom, why should they listen. Also, do men know that without women, the human race would go extinct? So women need to go outside to get fresh air. It isn't fair in some cultures that women cannot go outside, its not fair to them.

• Yes, they should.

Girls should be given the same freedom as boys. Just because someone is a different gender does not mean they are incapable of performing certain roles. A girl can go to the army, and a guy can be a stay at home dad. It does not make either person less of a girl or less of a guy it just gives them the right to be who they are.

• Yes yes yes

Because they are exactly the same but with different parts and it is wrong to separate them because it is natural. Remember they are human beings as well as you so do not treat them differently just because they have different things does not mean you treat them differently Hi

• No, because then we'd have a nation of sluts and fat, female couch potatoes.

Boys are given more freedom because they have to venture out to do the killing (so-to-speak) in society. Women must nurture at home. Women's freedom must be curtailed so that we lessen their risk of getting hurt. Women must raise babies so we must protect their health. If girls were given more freedom they would do what guys do like hanging out with boys and doing risky things. It doesn't matter if a guy dies because men are disposable. Women, on the other hand, are crucial to raising the next generation so their freedom must be controlled.

• There is a reason for these sayings

There are a lot of reasons why there are sayings like "running like a girl" or things like that. However, there must be a cause for it. In a case study, more women are extremely obese(8%) than men, which are only 4%. Think about a situation, where there are two people who must fight to the death, a guy vs a women. The guy would win. Guys should protect and keep girls from harm.

• Of course not

Girls shouldn't have any ego or greed at all... They should be loving to boys and care for them and become fine mothers that put all their trust into their sons.. And their daughters should be taught how to be of help and make the home a better place.

He made you a house... She makes it feel like a home.
    This is not sexism... Or misogynist... It is just you girls are inferior.