• Girls have less options than guys.

You always hear your grandfather or your dad and uncles talking about stories of when they were younger and the adventures they did, especially as teenagers. The other day, I realised you don't hear the same kind of adventures from your grandma or your mum or aunts! And if so, they tend to be the latter stories of when they were out of home or had their own cars and were in their late teens/early 20's. These days you only really see guys roaming around, looking out for the next adventure whereas, you hardly ever see any girls doing the same! You'll find them in their homes, or shopping centres with parents and hundreds of adults supervising them. It's clear that there is less freedom for girls, particularly the younger ones and I personally believe that's unfair as there are important lessons that these young girls are missing out on, way above what I could possibly learn due to the lack of ability to venture these lessons. What are we meant to do during this period? Lounge around in our houses? Well it's actually teaching us to be afraid of the outside world, making us too scared to take a step out the door on our own, whilst younger boys roam the streets on their own. We get the impression that there's bad around every corner and that is most definitely not true! We fear sitting out our front yawn and panic whenever there is a man who walks past or a car drives past. Is this the sort of impression you really want to give young girls? To be scared of their lives that they can't even walk through their neighbourhood, so sure that something bad is about to happen to them?! Well if so, you're doing a really good job at giving your young girls the wrong impression of the world. And even when they ARE allowed to adventure at a latter age, they'll probably be too scared to due to the negativity you have always blown over them. Can you see any fairness between younger females and males? Because I truly don't!

• Girls should be given more rights

Because we can be stronger than boys and a lot of those boys that think we shouldn't can't even begin to imagine what we go through to prove our selves to society and most times that's never enough because we're girls no matter how hard we try to them we're weak.

• Yes yes yes

Why would any one say no, this is just redicous do you understand whta your saying, if i wasnt aaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a

• Girls or Boys: Equally or Differently?

I think that some boys treat girls like they own them. They treat us like we don't have our own opinions and thoughts. Some people just shove girls away and keep them out of their sites. Girls who are reading this, we should stand up to these boys and men.

• Wake up America!

It is no fair if boys get more rights then girls or visa versa. Girls are one of the main stereotypes there are. They always get called for ' begin a girl' well news flash! They are girls. Their is nothing wrong with that. Neither is with boys. People except me to learn how to cook, yet a guy the same age has me needs to know anything! What the heck! Wake up America!!! It's called gender equality!

• Women should be given freedom they deserve it

Today women r best in every field and don't forget that boy is in this world only because of women. If there is no women there is no world ....World starts and ends from her...................Kalpana Chawla,Sarojini Naidu, Indira Gandhi, Bachendri Pal they r also girls that make our India proud

• Boys and men are not inherently superior

Or more deserving of freedom than girls and women. I am sick of all the sexist suggestions from the opposition that girls need looking after, because if you look at the statistics, most violence against women is from men. Maybe instead of 'looking after' women, men should focus on not being violent.
    And as for the suggestion that women lack the self-control required to look after themselves - well, it's ridiculous! Women, on average, have much better self-control than men.
    It is not a woman's sole responsibility in this world to have children, and some women can't or choose not to, meaning there is no reason for women to have to stay home.
    Women are just as capable of working or living and have the right to be allowed the freedom to look after themselves.
    Anyone who thinks women are inferior to men is SEXIST because that is the definition of sexism.

• We ARE equal.

Most of the people who think girls should have no freedom are saying things such as "oh they are crucial to have our babies!" "They're so fragile we have to protect them!" No. In a world without women, babies wouldn't be born. In a world without men, babies wouldn't be born. BOTH GENDERS ARE NEEDED FOR SURVIVAL, NOT ONLY WOMEN! Women can also be strong, tall, and fast too. The only difference I see between men and women are, really, women having their "woman parts" and men having their "man parts." If women worked hard to become stronger, they could even become stronger than the average man! And same for men, too. Women shouldn't have to play house because they are born as a woman. It would be nice to see a husband doing that, because both men and women, as long as they work hard, are both good at cooking, cleaning, caring, working, and anything else in the daily life of an average person! I don't see how men having a sturdier and stronger build than women changes if they should do OFFICE WORK or PROTECT THEIR OWN KIDS. If people say men are stronger, why aren't they protecting and caring for their kids instead of the "weaker" women? Case closed.

• We are the same

I think yes because we all free in this country. All of us are the some nomatter the gender, skin color, race, religion.Wel are given the same education.We are more sophisticated respectfull and kind.Now some girls are not like this but i saythe justice system can resolve that.So gor the women and girls all over the nation UNIGHT and stand up for our rights!

• Come on America

I am so sick of hearing all this crap about boys being faster than girls an being stronger. I have beaten every single boy at my school in a race. The fastest person in the world is a girl. And by the way so is the strongest. Girls should be treated the same way boys are. Nothing makes boys more special than girls. And I am sick of all the movies making women out to just be jokes. I have grown up with this idea implanted in my head that boys are better than me. I will never that any little girl of mine think that! Boys are not better than girls and girls are not better than boys. WE ARE EQUAL! So start treating us that way.

• No, because then we'd have a nation of sluts and fat, female couch potatoes.

Boys are given more freedom because they have to venture out to do the killing (so-to-speak) in society. Women must nurture at home. Women's freedom must be curtailed so that we lessen their risk of getting hurt. Women must raise babies so we must protect their health. If girls were given more freedom they would do what guys do like hanging out with boys and doing risky things. It doesn't matter if a guy dies because men are disposable. Women, on the other hand, are crucial to raising the next generation so their freedom must be controlled.

• There is a reason for these sayings

There are a lot of reasons why there are sayings like "running like a girl" or things like that. However, there must be a cause for it. In a case study, more women are extremely obese(8%) than men, which are only 4%. Think about a situation, where there are two people who must fight to the death, a guy vs a women. The guy would win. Guys should protect and keep girls from harm.

• Of course not

Girls shouldn't have any ego or greed at all... They should be loving to boys and care for them and become fine mothers that put all their trust into their sons.. And their daughters should be taught how to be of help and make the home a better place.

He made you a house... She makes it feel like a home.
    This is not sexism... Or misogynist... It is just you girls are inferior.

• Girls should go outside of house

Why girls are said that they should not go outside the world and see the world.Girls have all the right to do whaever she want to do.If a girl can do household work then she can do all the activites which boys can do.Many boys say that girls should stay inside the house because anything cam happen, so just to be safe we should run from our diffcultes.Such diffcultes are so suffered by boys also but they are not sitting at home so why we should

• No just no

Just no because they just no cause no because no because no just no no non on on on onion onion ono no no non on on no no no non on onion ono no n on on on anon on on no no no no n ono no no nn o