• Come on America

I am so sick of hearing all this crap about boys being faster than girls an being stronger. I have beaten every single boy at my school in a race. The fastest person in the world is a girl. And by the way so is the strongest. Girls should be treated the same way boys are. Nothing makes boys more special than girls. And I am sick of all the movies making women out to just be jokes. I have grown up with this idea implanted in my head that boys are better than me. I will never that any little girl of mine think that! Boys are not better than girls and girls are not better than boys. WE ARE EQUAL! So start treating us that way.

• Why are boys better im only 12 an no i can do anything boys can do boys are not better then girs

We are all equal and why would boys be better all boys are better at is underestimating us. And girls are not better then boys. Boys can do anything girls can do. And we need each other like how would we have children what about our vary strong guys we need what about the ones we need to break our hearts to learn who the good ones are and that gos for boys to

• I choose this because i know we deserve way better

Us girls have to go though problems
    Am i right? But we should still be given the same freedom. We have to go to school but boys get to rome the streets like nothing. We cant date or even see a guy but guys get to stay at there girlfriends house for the whole night and who knows what they get up to?

• Girls should be abel to go to school and girls should beabel to learn.Girls should read and right and girls should have the same rights

Girls should get to go to school and have the same rights as boys do.Girls should learn to read and write. And the rights should be the same for girls and boys. Its not fair if the girls cant do the same things as boys .So help girls today ya.

• Girls should go outside of house

Why girls are said that they should not go outside the world and see the world.Girls have all the right to do whaever she want to do.If a girl can do household work then she can do all the activites which boys can do.Many boys say that girls should stay inside the house because anything cam happen, so just to be safe we should run from our diffcultes.Such diffcultes are so suffered by boys also but they are not sitting at home so why we should

• Yes! Of course

I'm sick of seeing girls being shut out of things because "we do it like girls" or being limited because the fear of what a guy will do to us. I'm 16. I have a younger brother who has a girlfriend. He gets to see her every weekend with no adult supervision. He stays the night at her home. My parents know they are having sex. They don't say anything. But when it comes to me, a child who has never been in any serious trouble, ever, I can't even hang out with a guy who is my friend. Who they have met! And it's all because I'm a girl and guys have one thing on their minds. So my dad has said. Well here's a freaken thought maybe if dad's actually showed women respect around their sons instead of saying vulgar things about women they see every day then sons wouldn't treat another mans daughter that way! I've also got the BS about girls place is in the kitchen guys place is outside . But my dad had no trouble throwing me on a dirtbike at the age of 5, isn't that a guys thing? All that women are worked for to be free and we are letting it go again. I can't even go to a concert without the fear of getting raped. I don't want to grow up in a world like this. Guys look at women like we are just annoying to their every day lives and only good for pleasing them. I see it every day. I shouldn't have to question rather or not I want to be with a girl or guy because I fear my safety one day or I want a true relationship, but here lately I have. This should be a big topic everywhere. I'm sick of being told I can't because I'm a female.

• Worlds most wonderful site to ask this question.....

Those of don't thing that girls should be given the same freedom would not have seen and commented the site. This shows they respect girls but they don't want girls to feel proud of them if no girls then remember no one and a new mars would be created.Remember god has created humans with equal muscles and bones.So no partiality.

• Cant believe you guys

Look, boys and girls are equal in every single way boys never give us a chance. They think that we are feminine and weak but, if we put our mind to it women can conquer anything. They might even do better than you. So before you judge us think twice. Many boys are capable of great things, but so are some girls. Both genders have a lot to offer the world.

• Girls have to venture to get away from the pathetic boys.

Boys are getting fatter. Lazier. Annoying. Women should not slave over the house and take care of the kids. Women have to go out and work. Get paid and pay the bills. We do not stay home slaving all day over the house and kids. A father must be a dad and take care of the kids, I want a little girl and she will grow up playing football. A women has to be independent. Strong willed. Determined. Not a housewife. She has to have a great education You will not build the house! Us women will build one if we want. And no men do not control womens Freedoms. There are so many ho's popping out babies u could kill 1000 women and the world would still be over populated! Men are disposable but so are women. And by us hanging out with friends and pulling pranks we ARE ACTING LIKE WOMEN!!! Just cuz we go out an have fun doesn't me we are men. We will always be women! Women arnt sweet and innocent. Why don't u look at reality..Wake up and smell the feminism!!! Women work. Pay bills. Not be slaves. We are independent and it will stay that way. Tradition sucks!

• We are all the same.

Girls can be able to learn what we learn and its being really sexist by saying that they lazy and are to be treated differently for their gender. And they will not become couch potatoes for they work their butts off by doing our laundry and cleaning the house all day.

• No, because then we'd have a nation of sluts and fat, female couch potatoes.

Boys are given more freedom because they have to venture out to do the killing (so-to-speak) in society. Women must nurture at home. Women's freedom must be curtailed so that we lessen their risk of getting hurt. Women must raise babies so we must protect their health. If girls were given more freedom they would do what guys do like hanging out with boys and doing risky things. It doesn't matter if a guy dies because men are disposable. Women, on the other hand, are crucial to raising the next generation so their freedom must be controlled.

• There is a reason for these sayings

There are a lot of reasons why there are sayings like "running like a girl" or things like that. However, there must be a cause for it. In a case study, more women are extremely obese(8%) than men, which are only 4%. Think about a situation, where there are two people who must fight to the death, a guy vs a women. The guy would win. Guys should protect and keep girls from harm.

• Of course not

Girls shouldn't have any ego or greed at all... They should be loving to boys and care for them and become fine mothers that put all their trust into their sons.. And their daughters should be taught how to be of help and make the home a better place.

He made you a house... She makes it feel like a home.
    This is not sexism... Or misogynist... It is just you girls are inferior.

• Girls should go outside of house