• Yes because they

I have moved after spending the whole of primary school and two and a half years and secondary school at a mixed school, having just moved to a girls school I have now experienced both sides of the story, and come to the conclusion that I much prefer girls school and think that it is a much better learning environment. At the mixed school I spent ages worrying about how I looked during class when I should have been learning, the girls at the girls school are much more confident in contributing to the lessons and there is much less pressure to wear makeup or have straight hair or shave whereas in the mixed school these things were always on my mind. To conclude I am certain that I will be happier and achieve more things and netter grades at the girls school I am at than the mixed school.

• Yes they should

Adawjdijaw jaskdjwaidj ksajdkwajdia kdjwiadjakw djadjdaiwd jdidi dd d d dddddddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Yes they should

• Sure Why Not

I dont agree with narcilepsycho because ...........................................................................................O..............................................O...........................................O.........................................O...........................O.Oooo......................................O.............................................O..................O....................O....................O....................O.........O..................O..............O...........O................O.................P..............U...R..............F........D.H hi hi hi hi hi hihi h ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih hi ihhi hi hi hi hi hihi hihihihi ih ih ih ih ih ih i ihi hi hi iih hi ih ihhi :000

• I have just moved from a mixed school to a girls school.

• Yes yes yes!!

Yes girls should have their own schools they are going through changes that boys will make fun of. Plus boys will cause drama . Every girl deserves time and space away from boys tormenting them. I know girls need to experience boys but they don't need boys pressure on them.

• I say Yes because....

Boys can be quite violent in yard time.My brother comes home with lots of stories about bullying and it's not nice at all.Also boys and girls will still segregate and go into there own groups.Also you won't have to worry about what u look like everyday so that's why girls should have there own schools....

• I say yes because

It takes away the drama for the boys. Girls also don't have to be chased by boys. Boys also don't have to worry about who likes them. Sometimes girls can get upset with boys, and if there in different schools then they don't have to worry about, the things boys say.

• Not a chance...

In the real life girls have to deal with boys. Sexism is not going to disappear by segregating boys and girls. They will never learn to deal with challenges in a diverse learning enviorment. Every day you see a boy... Brothers, fathers, uncles, ect. Segregation is a issue in the past don't bring it up again.

• No, Girls should not have their own schools.

Segregated schools for girls are a thing of the past in my opinion. It is much more practical to have a boy and girl school together. It helps create a diverse learning environment that is not sheltered and will be more beneficial in the long run. I think that an all girl school is a bad idea in this day and age.

• Yes they should

Girls deserve their own school sometimes girls can be annoying and create trouble for guys and guys can do the same. We would not want that happening so girls should leave and guys will stay guys and girls can hangout still but on their own time not school time. Smh

• Who the hell wrote this?

If girls want to grow up, the should grow up in a school with boys because all your life there are going to be boys around no matter what. Your husband will be a boy, you son will be a boy. Some girls might have friends that are boys. You should have the choice if you want to go to an all girls schoool

• Absolutely no way.

Girls should be able to interact and if they are by themselves with a bunch of grumpy old women who are not married, they will be bored, they will have nothing to look at, and they could become lesbians. Girls should be able to interact with guys because God meant for it to be that way.

• Are you kidding?

Should GIRLS have their own schools? Pause, rewind. Why in God's name would girls need separate schools, first of all? Humans were made to interact with each other. I know firsthand that many girls who were cut off from boys early in their lives had a hard time getting along with them or understanding their ways and madness, and vice versa. It just just creates awkwardness and tension when one sex doesn't know how to interact with another. If a girl wants to learn how to be ladylike on her own, she can buy a book on etiquette and be done with it. This is ridiculous.

• No

Part of living in the world and being successful is the every day exchanges with the opposite sex. Women are not the only ones in this world, so, receiving an education in an environment reflecting such I can imagine would be actually damaging. I think sheltering oneself from the happening of everyday life, such as having to cohabitate with men, does not teach anyone anything. I believe in Co-ed education.

• No, girls should not have their own schools

There is an inherent value to a co-ed structured education. Dealing with the opposite gender is part of that education. If a private entity wants to establish a girls-only school, just as there are those for religious reasons, vocational and others, that is a free market choice, but it should not be a requirement or obligation.

• Unreal.

Girls should not have their own schools. Schools is all about educate and preparing people for the real world. In the real world, they will need to know how to reason with their gender opposite. Keeping girls away from boys would not be an advantage to them in the future. It would really be harmful.

• People Open Your Eyes for Once

Seperating boys and girls will cause a lot of problems. Not with me but this might effects you too. Imagine you being in a all girls class. Will that be happines for you. I know I dont want to live in the like this. Ohh I know you dont ethier so please dont vote for this crisies. Take it form me they put me in a all girls school because my parents didnt want my relating to boys. I made this because as their making new schools, more young women are being out into all girls schools.