Should girls in hockey not be able told they can't play on a boys team?

Asked by: Hockey34
  • Girls should be allowed

Although we live in a male-dominated society, girls can do just as much, if not more than boys. Boys think they are the strongest creatures to step foot on this earth, but I would have so much respect for a girl if she were to play on a boys team. It's the little things like this that prove to society that girls can measure up to boys.

• Girls should be able to play on either an all girls team or a boys team.

If a girl feels comfortable playing with the boys, then she should not be turned away. I was turned away from being able to play for my high school, but a coach from another school asked me to play. I absolutely love playing against the boys because it is so much competition.

• I so think this!

I totally would want to play on a boys/girls team because I am on one! It is very fun and gives a lot of great exercise for both genders. And I survive every hit and shove and haven't fallen short of expectations for the team. Go play hockey girls! Yeah!

• Hockey= girls and Boys. There's no doubt about it!

When I first started to play hockey I got put on a boys team (yes I'm a girl goalie). They all thought I would be the worst goalie ever, I proved them wrong. The boys team that I was playing on was a squirt 2 leveled team. By the next year I was on the bantam level team at the age of 11 (the age group for bantam is 13 and up). There is no reason for a girl to NOT be on a boys team!!! YOU GOT THAT BOYS!?!

• Yes they should be able to join the boys team.

Yes girls definitely should be able to join the boys hockey team. Not just basing it on the hockey team, they should be allowed to join the boys for all every kinds of sports and etcetera. In todays modern society, guys are often most described as fit, stronger and plays games and sports while girls are often the opposite and generally weaker than the guys. However, I believe that there is no one particular gender that's better than the opposite and that girls can have the ability to fit in with the guys team as long as they get trained equally and work hard themselves. We should give every human kinds of the world for their rights, freedom and respects for what they want to do and not being against them.

• Girls should be allowed to join the boys team.

We're all equal human beings. In today's society, boys are often known as more stronger, plays sports and fit while girls are more into other stuffs and generally weaker than the guys. However girls should be let into the boys team, I believe that girls can also have the same ability to play as boys as they get trained equally. We shouldn't discriminate any gender and give them their own freedom and rights to do what they want and respect the every kinds. Not just for hockey team, girls should be allowed to join the boys team for every sports and etc.

• I'm so confused

Surely the point of having a girls hockey team is to have girls on it, the same for boys with a boys team. That is the same for all sports. Just like for Netball boys can't join a girls team, they have to be on separate teams for pro and semi pro levels.

• I'm so confused

KingOfBling says2014-12-02T23:40:19.260
The grammar of this question is atrocious.