• Girls Should Play Football

Its unreasonable to say girls cant play football. If guys can do cheer, why cant girls do football. No one has the right to tell girls what sports they can and cant do. Guys don't get told they cant do cheer,or volleyball. Why should we be told what to do.

• Just no just no just no

Ok so if there is 520 lb. Guy running at a 100 lb. Girl then it's either Hospital or Death for her so they can play but just no... I mean you could take Drugs but then you'd get addicted but aside from that they should not play FootBall so... JUST NO... JUST... NO... JUST NO...

• Hello people I play football

I'm 15 5'10 and 207 pounds of solid muscle cause I play football. I take on boys 3 times my size and I walk away having them say damn I just got beat by a girl. Its not about your size its about your fight and attitude to help get you through the disrespect the hateful tones of moms saying girls don't do that. Well I make seniors on my varsity team look like wimps its all in my fight and in my attitude.

• Yes if they want to.

I think they should be able to. I'm 13 and I really want to play football next year if the high school lets me. I'm a girl and right now I play soccer but i would rather play football. I think if the person is dedicated enough and is stong enough to not listen to what others say and they try there best why not. Also why is it only a boys sport some girls just as strong if not stonger than some boys.

• Of course,why not

I'm 10 and Im not on a team but I play with boys who are on a team and older but girls should be able to play football its not just a boy sport .My friends sister she plays on a football team.I think you just have to have all of your strength and energy toward the game. And not be a wimp about it you get hurt you get hurt your not to breakable. I'm going to play in a team next year and I'm going to show them girl power. So yes I do think girls can play football With boys.

• I think girls should play football

I think girls should play if there body can handle it. One reason is that coaches are not going to go easy on them I now my coach would not. Girls would need to now that they might not play as much as the boys. That is what my opinion is!

• Girls should be able to play football

Girls should be able to play football because a lot of my friends want to play football. I mean I have always wanted to play football but my mom says that football is not for girls. That is why I think that girls should be able to play football. - hayley

• Girls should be able to play football

• Really, why not?

Seriously, are we still asking this question? I play football with the guys, and I have 4 brothers and somehow I'm still the 2nd manliest of us all. I have the same body build as my older brother who played football all through high school. I can hit you hard enough to knock you on your ass so better watch out for me. I like catching and throwing the ball and I'm not afraid to get hit. I intend to play high school football next year if the school will let me. So why not?

• My daughter plays and loves it!!

She has been in dance and pageants since she was a baby and as she has become the little lady she wants to be she has chosen football. This season starts her 4th year of tackle and I am one proud Mom. IDC if she does dance, volleyball or football. If she wants to do it I support her. She is pretty good at it also. Her coaches and team have been awesome in teaching and supporting her. She is 12 and this is her first season at middle school football. She actually scored a TD at her first scrimmage game. Honestly , she is more level headed and grounded in her goals and dreams than a lot of boys at her age. Each year, she decides if she wants to play. We support !

• Girls should not play football with boys.

I believe that girls should not play football with boys. Girls are not biologically built for football. They do not have the aggression needed for the sport. They could get easily hurt, even wearing pads and helmets. Keep girls at the sideline cheering for the boys because that's where they belong.

• Girls shouldn't be able to play football

No because boy aren't allowed to play volleyball so girls should not be able to play football. This is another reason why girls shouldn't play football because everyone say boys are an advantage well girls are a disadvantage. The reason why I say this is because some boys don't get to play over girls.

• I love football but it's not a sport for girls like me.

I love football, especially the New England Patriots, and if I was a guy I would definitely play. However, I'm not and these girls just need to learn that football is a male dominated sport. Even pro athletes like Tom Brady get hurt by big guys like Vince Wilfork. Would you really want your daughter to have life threatening injury. Once again I love football, but if boy's parents are concerned about boys health then girls shouldn't be playing on a boys team. If I wasnt a girl Id be right out there but for a girl to play football it's a little unlady-like. If there were rule changes and less controversy then maybe it should en allowed. Overall, it would be morally wrong for any girl who has an interest in guys to be playing with them. Furthermore it would create akward situations where guys have to tackle girls. Lastly, girls are shaped very different from guys so their body parts are more fragile. Finally, football is my obsession and I would love the chance to play, but I've taken into consideration that it's not worth the risk of endangering my life. I'm just happy to watch my favorite team. GO PATS! :)

• Girls can play football when they are six lol

Face it all of u saying yes to this is stupid cause u think some 5ft 90 pound girl is going to stop a 63 200 pound guy u are crazy . And plus if u football girls think u are so tough then dont complain about a guy treating u bad or abusing u . Cause u are a football girl not ...

• Girls in high school football

When a girl get into high school guys get stronger than girls, and taller than girls, because in my personal experience I had to go up against a girl. I was DE and she was a Running back. I cracked her helmet and she got carried off the field. ( she got recked ) Question? Do you ever see a three hundred pound 6 foot 6 girl lineman in football? I don't think so...

• The debate is should girls play MALE SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MALE, MALE SPORTS I rest my case

The the ther the the the ther thr thr ythr tyt ntyyt tyt tryt tbob kjh kuh kjhv kuh ouh kuh ouh uh iuh hj h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hv

• Girls can play !!!

Boys saying girls can not play is not fair boys take over our cheer teams and if girls are going to risk getting hurt then let them! We can do anything people always say you can do anything if you put your mind to it and we are putting our minds to what we want but nothing is happening so why cant the guys stick up for us we are just as capable why cant you little boys start acting like men and stick up for us girls !!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

• Girls need their own league

Women aren't built like men, and thinking they are can be dangerous. There are very strong women, no doubt. However, men are just naturally bigger, stronger, and faster. Men and women compete separately in every single other sport for this exact reason. It isn't fair to have men competing against women, because the women are at a disadvantage in athletic competitions. I think women should be allowed to play football, but I think that they should have their own separate league, to keep the game reasonably safe and fair.

• Not a good idea

Girls aren't supposed to compete in football with boys even if they are really good. As a boy you don't really want to tackle a girl unless you are a pervert or something. It disorientates the whole game for the boys. (Unless they are a pervert). Girls can also get hurt in football no matter how determined they are. Since I play football I could not imagine hitting a girl really hard and hurting her. If a girl does decide to play football she will possibly get touched the wrong way while playing . That kind of stuff isn't fun for ANYONE, even the boys. I think that girls playing football is a really terrible idea.

• No girls playing boys football

No, I think that girls should not play footballs with boys, but girls can play football with all girls and then boys should play football with all boys. I think that that keeping them separated is the best way to prevent injury and to also make sure that both sports are equal.

girlsruleandrock says2016-11-12T02:21:16.720
Do it take chances you only live once