• I absolutely think so

Girls should have the chance to get involved with a lot of different types of sports and that usually means playing with a bunch of boys. I'm 14 and at my high school a lot of the sports that I AM interested is restricted to 'boys only' and it just frustrates me that I cant partake in rugby with the boys just because I have longer hair and because I wear a skirt and it closes a LOT of doors for me.

• Fuyjn xdftuj frruj

M m m m mm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm m m m m m m mm m m m m m m m m m m m m klcgb

• Hghhfnfnfehruhfhhhh jgjg jfjfj

Khsk djhfdjf hrnj kchvui yehhfjdhil useruistfg siuld gfi u wer iuwterkjsg diusf yhrg8 tesytieuytyetiuey gyr rtfj jfjr rfjrfjjfj jf rjrjj yeweyeyeio 8ier ioyt iuerty4t uiyuet uttt ttt ttt tt tttt ttt the the thr the the the the thr the the the rhhr ururh utuun jjfjfj jjfjfj jkfjjfjf jjfjjfj kefkk

• Of course we can play!...

Hey why cant we play we did not shut you out of any activities so stop being a sexist and let us play with you! Just because we have longer hair and wear lipstick does not mean we cant play! C'mon lets play together
    ~we don't bite~
    by : a fifth grade student

• Nsfbjisanbuidf niodbfsnb fnijbsn

Fbniuodfnbuibnfduibuudnfuibnsijdnfbiunsdfiubniodnsfbuindfiuonbiuosdfnbiousndfiubonsdfuinbiuodfnb nbjifdnsbiuonsdffiobsuidfinsbuisdfnbuinsdf nbfiudnsibun nuiibfdsn biuodfs unibfdoijsnbudfsnb ijobnfdsdfnsubifndsubi uibnfddsuibnuifodbfs hoibfdnsuoigfnddisnb bfuidnuibnfduibmnudifsnbuiodfnbuisdfnbuidfnsb nfbdusnbiufdn nbfjdis bnfdos bnfgjds bnfjidis bnfuds bnfjods bnfjiods b jfdio bnfdjos nbjifds n bjfiods nbjifds j bfios bnfjfds ijnbfiods n bjfiddfijo jnb jifdos hibfdibdfiok nnijbfb njknjiifbds njiobds nbbbbbbb jfubdis0dfisu0nboijsdnfbjinsudf bsuidfnbhsd fhubn sdhuf busd fb sjdf bijs dnjfb ijsd fbj sdfjb ijofd biojfd bijodsf sbijfdsdf

• Girls can be better

I believe girls should play on boy's sports teams so it is fair. Girls can be better than boys in many sports like football, or wrestling. Girls can handle as much pain as boys, or maybe even more. Girls can do things that boy's can't, and they can do it even better

• Girls should be able to play boy sports.

People can think with there own mind! We live in America and we are aloud to play the sports that we want to play. Girls can be just as strong as guys. In fact, they can be stronger. There are many instances when girls have crushed a guy team, even though they may look weaker.

• Yes, why not

Girls can play whatever they want to play. Girls can be just as good or better than boy's at sports. I have lost to girls before, and they deserved to win. Girls train just as hard ans most boys and if they want to they should be able to join boys teams.

• Because girls may be better than boys

Some boys stink at sorts and girls are really OP!Like for instance if a girl's team and 1 girl acts like a boy and she was the best girl player on their team and she played up on the boys team. She could be applasued or not and be really good or bad.

• Girls, would be great to play on boy sports teams

Because they would be able to learn more about different types of sports and it would build there popularity with the other crowd, and it would also be fair to the girls that have something that there looking up to. That's why think that girls should have the opportunity to play on boy sports team.

• Sorry girls :(

I do not think girls should play on a boy sport they can get hurt ya i am a girl but i accualy understand girls have sports of there own so do boys .Boys can handle it girls cant and ya i am saying it girls do cry and they do get hust alot so i do not think girls should play on a boys sport

• we are equal but...

We are equal, girls are just as good as men in everything and should be able to play any sport men can but not with men it would be unfair to a guy who was taught his whole life never to try to do any harm to a girl no matter what to be forced to tackle a girl and it would make other boys reluctant to join the team themselves

the point is girls should have there own NFL or NHL but none of this co- gender stuff

• No, girls should not play on boys sports teams.

While I believe in equal rights, sports can be very dangerous. That is why there is boys baseball, and girls softball. I wouldn't want my 90 pound daughter being tackled, or pinned down by a 200 pound boy. It has nothing to do with the mentality of the persons, but the physical aspect of those partaking. It is too dangerous.

• No girls should not play on boys sports teams.

I think that girls on boys team is a bad idea, guys will feel like they would have to take it easier on the girls. It is better for women to create their own leagues and play among each other, I am not being sexist I just do not think that would work.

• No They Should Not

I do not think that girls should play on boys sports teams. I would like to think that girls have sports leagues for their gender and would not have to do this. If there are in fact girls leagues, then girls should play in those instead of competing with boys.

• No not at all

I believe that at young a young age it's fine but as growing into teenagers, we have different body parts and becomes slightly more awkward . Don't get me wrong, girls should still be. Encouraged to play team sports like rugby. I am 15 year old who plays rugby and do not agree with mixing with the lads in game situations.

• Could be too risky

This is a very arguable question. But, I stand by my opinion, and that is no. Girls should not be allowed to play on sports teams with boys. Boys are much more competitive then girls, and it could lead more risk of injury towards the girl. While times are different, I still think this is not necessary.

• There's 'Girls only' teams

At many middle schools and high schools, there are 'boys only' and 'girls only' sports teams. Boys can't play on the girls teams, and girls shouldn't be able to play on the girls teams, but they do. It's not fair that girls can play on boys teams and boys can't play on girls teams. I still say NO!

• No, girls should not be allowed to play sports with boys

Not only is it dangerous for girls and boys to play together, it isn't fair. Girls naturally aren't as strong as boys which gives boys the advantage. I'm not saying girls are weak, but the average untrained female has less protection around her brain because her skull isn't as thick and her heart is slightly smaller. Scientists think boys have slightly larger hearts then girls. A larger heart would be a more efficient pump thus giving the boy's cells more nutrients and strengthening his muscles. Also boys have better peripheral vision. This allows them to avoid running into each other. If a girl played against a guy, the guy would naturally be slightly stronger and better at avoiding collision.