• I do play rugby.

There are countless high school and collegiate level women's rugby teams across the United States. Admittedly, yes, it is a lot less intense than the men's counterpart, but it's still fairly rough. The girls who I've seen play and played with are tough enough to handle everything the sport threw at them. No girls left the pitch crying, complained of being hit, or couldn't take the physical stress. I also think it's a wonderful opportunity, because in a country so overwhelmingly dedicated to football, there are very few girls' football teams.

• I believe that it shouldn't be a problem if the girls play rugby.

I believe that it shouldn't be a problem if the girls play rugby. Girls can do anything boys can do. It's the year 2014 and we shouldn't discriminate against any gender. Most likely there's a girl somewhere who plays rugby much better than the boys. But we'll never know unless we give all of the girls the same chance the boys have.

• True power making

Yes, a girl should play rugby this defines their potential and strong capability, as they can do much better then men. In many countries they are free to to do anything so why not rugby if we r giving chance to go in space why not this rugby and i will say that if we will give them chance in rugby they will be better then men...

• Everyone should be treated eaqual

There is no reason why girls can't play, its just peoples opions that stop grils from playing. Both sexes can do exactly the same as the opposite sex. Girls who have a passion for such a rough sport should be able to play the game without being discriminated agaist. The sport isn't just for rough lads, its for everyone who wants to play, there is no law on girls not playing rugby. The game should be as big as boys rugby. Everyone can play if they put thier heart to it.

• Yes I think girls should play rugby

Because girls can play any kind of sport as well as boys , for example boys can play netball so why cant girls play any kind of sport they want to ??????????????? So I think also girls can play rugby or soccer or football anyway I am supporting the statement

• Theb the gte

Thehegehfkjvfmjvjvkgvjtrggtgtttrg h hjgfr tgujr eg gtggtujherg rr gt ggr gg er gyggyr gr g g gg g gggg g gg g gg gggg g gggggggg gg g g g gg g g g g g ggg g g g g g gg ggggggggggg g g g g g g g g

• Theb the gte

• Theb the gte

• I am a girl and I play Rugby. If girls want to play it let them. Its the best sport I have played and enjoyed.

I have played for nearly 2 years now, it has given me confidence, will power and strength. Some girls in my team are very girly and it shocks me that they play but anyone can short, tall, big, thin. Its a sport that you don't get judged on, everyone can play. Its so much fun, if you play it right no injuries will happen.

• Let Girls Play!!!!!

I think girls should play rugby because women can be as strong and as fast as men playing rugby so why shouldn't they play together on one uni-sex team? I play "boy sport" like football and rugby so I know how the game play works and the game play is very vicious and can be dangerous to women, but it can be dangerous to boys as well!!!

• I don't think so

Rugby is rough. Do girls play tackle football? No. So why play rugby? In my opinion rugby is rougher than football. If girls don't want to play football why play rugby? Honestly it just doesn't make sense. If girls want to play rugby they should take about it but in my opinion I don't think they should.

• Rugby is for men

Women are too weak so they cant play rugby because they are too weak so they cant play rugby because they are too weak because they are too weak they shouldn't play rugby. I APOLOGISE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO SORRY BROSKIS BUT IM BORED VERY BORED AGAIN BORED