• I do play rugby.

There are countless high school and collegiate level women's rugby teams across the United States. Admittedly, yes, it is a lot less intense than the men's counterpart, but it's still fairly rough. The girls who I've seen play and played with are tough enough to handle everything the sport threw at them. No girls left the pitch crying, complained of being hit, or couldn't take the physical stress. I also think it's a wonderful opportunity, because in a country so overwhelmingly dedicated to football, there are very few girls' football teams.

• I believe that it shouldn't be a problem if the girls play rugby.

I believe that it shouldn't be a problem if the girls play rugby. Girls can do anything boys can do. It's the year 2014 and we shouldn't discriminate against any gender. Most likely there's a girl somewhere who plays rugby much better than the boys. But we'll never know unless we give all of the girls the same chance the boys have.

• True power making

Yes, a girl should play rugby this defines their potential and strong capability, as they can do much better then men. In many countries they are free to to do anything so why not rugby if we r giving chance to go in space why not this rugby and i will say that if we will give them chance in rugby they will be better then men...

• Everyone should be treated eaqual

There is no reason why girls can't play, its just peoples opions that stop grils from playing. Both sexes can do exactly the same as the opposite sex. Girls who have a passion for such a rough sport should be able to play the game without being discriminated agaist. The sport isn't just for rough lads, its for everyone who wants to play, there is no law on girls not playing rugby. The game should be as big as boys rugby. Everyone can play if they put thier heart to it.

• Schools are unfair

At my school we were mean to be doing rugby lessons in pe. Instead we had to throw a netball behind us, then for the rest of the term we did trampolining or just dance. It is not fair as the boys are allowed to play rugby. This is sexism

• #Girls Rugby #Aggressive #Love Rugby #Stand up 2 Sexism

Girls should definetally b allowed 2 play Rugby cause they r strong jst her as aggressive girls can do what boys can stand up 2 Sexism and we r amazing at Rugby Ik Ik as I'm a second Row and us girls love 2 work together as a team 2 score trys

• Girls can play rugby

Girls can do anything guys can do. If not even better if someone puts their heart into it. If someone is passionate about something, they shouldn't let stereotypes get in their way. WOMEN ARE NOT TOO WEAK. IF THEY TRAIN TO BE THE BEST THEY CAN, THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY LIKE.

• Girls should be able to play rugby in school

Girls should be able to play rugby in school
    Picture this; you’re in year 6 loving your time at school and playing in the school. You’re the only girl on the team but youre not bothered as you love the sport so much. Now imagine this; you’ve spent the whole of the summer holidays playing in the park with some mates and go to your new secoundary school wanting to fing out when you would be able to playrugby. At break you go to the pe department wanting to know when the afterschool rugby clubs are for year 7s. However you get told that there are no afterschool rugby clubs for girls!
    How would you feel?
    What would think?
    Would you ask the question ‘why’ why are there no afterschool rugby clubs for girls?
    Well that’s how many girls including myself.

• They should play it

I hate Rugby and I am a boy at secondary school and it is compulsory to play rugby as a boy and the girls have not played it once. Also it is the other way round boys don't play hockey or netball and to be honest I quite like hokey.It just is not fair. I am a runner and many times have I not been able to run because I got injured playing Rugby at school my times are slower because I can't practice running. Girls should either have to put up with the same thing or boys don't play it.

• Equaltity between genders

Rugby is a skilled and elegant game tht is made for anyone to play no matter what gender and age you are. If boys can play netball and other girl sports, then girls can get down and dirty to play rugby. Women are dominating in most rugby tournaments. I dont see the Australia mens team winning any trophies or gold medals? LOL

• I don't think so

Rugby is rough. Do girls play tackle football? No. So why play rugby? In my opinion rugby is rougher than football. If girls don't want to play football why play rugby? Honestly it just doesn't make sense. If girls want to play rugby they should take about it but in my opinion I don't think they should.

• Rugby is for men

Women are too weak so they cant play rugby because they are too weak so they cant play rugby because they are too weak because they are too weak they shouldn't play rugby. I APOLOGISE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO SORRY BROSKIS BUT IM BORED VERY BORED AGAIN BORED