Should girls' school uniforms be 2 inches above the knee?

Asked by: rethaluious
  • Njk fff bb

Jnklnnnnn hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gh gh gh gh gh g gh h gh gh gh gh h gb j j j j j h h ghg g g g g g g g g g gh h h h h h "h h hh h hh h h h c c cv cvc

• Njk fff bb

• Without a Doubt

Sorry mom, this isn't the 1960s anymore where girl's skirts dragged behind them. Society has changed. It is unfair how girls are ridiculed for showing their knees (oh god, tragic) when boys are rarely told to pull up their pants. It isn't as though girls have skirts riding up their ass for the entire world to see. Schools could always make skorts if the wind ever blows again. As for "she was asking for it." Just because someone left their house unlocked, does that mean they were asking to get robbed? Like, think about it.

• Without a doubt

• Without a doubt

This is not the 1960's. Society has changed and no one wears skirts dragging 10 feet behind them. Girls shouldn't be ridiculed for showing the knees (oh god, tragic) when boys are rarely ever told to pull up their pants. Its not as though these skirts would ride up their ass, they are expressing their sense of style. Schools could always go for skorts if the wind blows again. As for when people say girls "ask for it" when they wear shorter skirts. Just because someone left their house unlocked, does that mean they were asking to get robbed. Think about it.

• Without a doubt

• A mi gustan esos uniformes yo me cambio de instituto debende de los uni

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes, those are strange though...

Firstly, long skirts are ugly. Secondly, guys have practically no dress code (or standards) and girls have to be 'modest'. I don't understand why someone wants skirts to be so long... I mean everybody has knees, Right?... I hope. Well I mean it's not like they want tube-tops or 'booty-shorts', they're just trying to prove they have knees and a fashion sense. I don't blame them.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• As a teacher

I say no. This is because men do not act any different if the skirt is short or long. "Oh man look at her thighs!!!" Said no one ever. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No legitimate reason

Yeah its not the 1960's, but that does not mean it has to be that short especially when its a school uniform. School uniforms are not meant to appeal the opposite sex and I am sure that there would be a lot of girls out there who would be uncomfortable wearing such short skirts. School uniforms are usually required, and forcing a girl to wear a really short skirt is different than forcing a girl to wear a long one. It would make them feel insecure, and girls who don't like long skirts can just suck it up and wear it. The whole reason why people wear less clothing today compared to like 20 years ago is because there is casual dating and girls want to basically "show off" themselves. Skirts to the knees would be fine, and I hope it makes them realize there is more to a girl than just appeal. The point of going to school is to study and girls should be more worried about their education than what they are wearing.

• No legitimate reason

• No legitimate reason

• Speaking as a mother, I say

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no "

• Speaking as a mother, I say

• What!? Heck no!

Girls are not for guys' s pleasure and look at how the boys are dressed. Covered. How should the girls be dressed? Covered. We go to school to learn not to distract the opposite sex! Leave that for after school.
    P.S. My friend wears her skirt like that (short) and the wind blue and I saw her butt. Unpleasant. And she was all embarrassed but it's like, you were asking for it attention hog!

• Yes yes yes

bravenewworld says2015-01-19T20:16:17.163
Isn't that often the case at catholic schools?