• Then Everyone Follows Tech Giant's Example

When Google builds its own nuclear reactor to power the tech giant's many projects, then the rest of the world follows the example of one of the world's most beloved brands. Google should go nuclear because it is clean energy with no carbon emissions. The next step for Google is to finance its own fusion reactor experiments to get even better, cleaner energy with no radioactive cleanup needed!

• The only way out

The word "nuclear" is easily associated with disasters , indeed, if we do an historical synthesis of the use of this technology we are forced to fall on the disasters of the nuclear bombs and the various tragedy encountered with power plants .

Yet nuclear power is currently the only viable source known on earth to meet our growing needs for energy consumption.

Today we know that the merger provides a secure alternative to nuclear power , so why should we loose our only path to a clean and abundant energy?

Energy is a limiting factor of human development, because if you think about it, all that man can undertakes need an expenditure of energy.
    Having a source of abundant and inexpensive energy, could profoundly change the face of the world including by erasing the inequality of peoples!

This is the only way out, that the majority of people are looking and unfortunately the results of this debate shows that too few people are aware of it .

• Why not?

Why shouldn't a multinational corporation be able to branch into the energy business? It's not as if they are planning to set up a nuclear power plant in some way that would be dangerous to the general public. After all Google, like any other company would be regulated heavily by whatever country their plant was in.

• Google should not go nuclear

No, I do not think that Google should go nuclear. I think that Google has more than enough power right now, and that they should be more focused on how to protect those who choose to use Google. There is no reason to give a company that much power, ever.

• Google Can't Go Nuclear

Google shouldn't go nuclear because that doesn't make any sense in this context. The company itself can't take advantage of nuclear energy because it would need government approval, which won't happen. There's no reason that Google should do anything with nuclear power because it just does not make any sense.

• Google Should Not Go Nuclear

No, Google should not develop nuclear power as might a fledgling nation. Google is a corporation, not a state. As such, the idea that it should develop nuclear capabilities for itself is terrifying. With such capabilities, a company would no longer have to abide by international law, as such laws apply to nations.

• Google should not go nuclear.

Google is an Internet search engine, and it should not go into nuclear power. Google has also said that their mission statement is to do no evil. It is clear that nuclear power is dangerous and it is not a good source of energy in the future. Google will probably never invest in nuclear technology.

• What?

Lets reel it back in here a little. Google has been an incredibly innovative company doing a lot of interesting things, but lets leave them to those devices for now. Nuclear energy is a pretty safe resource that people are mortified of because of a few mishaps and a lot of shoddy practice in some places utilizing it, but trust me, slapping Google on the side of a reactor isn't going to make people more receptive to it.

• Not really

I don't believe that Google should go nuclear. Google and nuclear power are two completely different things, there's no reason for them to branch out to those extremes. Let Google do what Google does best; run and control the internet. Leave everything else to more experienced people. Just my opinion anyway.

• No, that would be a bridge too far.

I have no particular problem with the idea of Google one-day entering the energy sector so long as the standard regulations applied to them. That said, I do not think that Google is prepared to take on such a major infrastructure project. Google-fiber, though a novel and exciting idea, is still in it's infancy; nuclear power and energy distribution being orders of magnitude more complex, I cannot imagine Google with a viable nuclear power presence in the near future. I think a move into the energy sector have no particular problem with the idea of Google one-day entering the energy sector so long as the standard regulations applied to them. That said, I do not think that Google is prepared to take on such a major infrastructure project. Google-fiber, though a novel and exciting idea, is still in it's infancy; nuclear power and energy distribution being orders of magnitude more complex, I cannot imagine Google with a viable nuclear power presence in the near future. I think a move into the energy sector would serve both the company and consumers poorly.r would serve both the company and consumers poorly.