• Google Plus Sucks

Google plus ruined YouTube and is a piece of crap. Even if Google was smart enough to not integrate Google+ into YouTube, it still sucks independently. It is a rip off of Facebook, as if Facebook isn't already stupid enough. Google should shut down Google+ once and for ALL! It sucks

• Its a Nuisence

Ok, Google has made many great things, such as the Chromebooks that work really well, and the search engine that made Googling things a whole lot easier. However, Google plus turned all that around. Lets take a look at YouTube for example. An extreamly popular website that lets you watch videos made by your favorite Youtubers every day. Without Google Plus, YouTube channels were going well. Then Google Plus is installed… Sign in to comment, well why should I, I shouldn’t need to. Sign in to subscribe to *Insert Youtuber Channel Here*, that’s pointless. Channels are loosing popularity by the day due to Google Plus. Now, all I got to say is this; Google Plus is an unecissary piece of crap that made Google stupid. It’s a hassle, it’s a nuisance, GET RID OF IT!

• Why is this needed?

Just imagine how good all the websites that use Google plus would be without Google plus. You need Google plus to even make a Youtube account. WHAT'S THE POINT OF THAT?!?! Even in the comment section, people complain about Google plus. We already have to make 1 account for the website. WE DON'T NEED 2!

• Why is this needed?

• Why google, why?

Nobody uses Google plus, but its one more thing Google is trying to their search engine, youtube, and blogger. Even if you don't want it, it will remain in your business like an unwanted guest as long as you use their search engine. Google's idea to streamline everything (email, browser, social media, etc.) into one big bundle would be great if people actually wanted to use all of it, which often they don't. Google plus is a failed attempt that I believe is keeping Google down from making something potentially better.

• It's a Nuisence

Ok, Google has made many great things, such as the Chromebooks that work really well, and the search engine that made Googling things a whole lot easier. However, Google plus turned all that around. Lets take a look at YouTube for example. An extreamly popular website that lets you watch videos made by your favorite Youtubers every day. Without Google Plus, YouTube channels were going well. Then Google Plus is installed… Sign in to comment, well why should I, I shouldn’t need to. Sign in to subscribe to *Insert Youtuber Channel Here*, that’s pointless. Channels are loosing popularity by the day due to Google Plus. Now, all I got to say is this; Google Plus is an unecissary piece of crap that made Google stupid. It’s a hassel, it’s a nuisance, GET RID OF IT!

• Why would it?

Was it breaking a law? Are there people who enjoy it? Both are yes, so why should it be taken down, that goes against American ideals and just because someone doesn't like the layout doesn't mean to shut it down. If it fails, let it fail by people not using it and have Google take back its mistake. That is free market capitalism my friend. No government needs to be involved.

• No, it should not

I believe that Google plus should stay, just don't make it mandatory to YouTube users. One of the reasons I believe that Google Plus should stay is that since it is a social media site, users should be able to use it if they want to. If you don't like Google Plus, then don't go on it.

• Ease of access

Google plus is a great alternative to Facebook users, as it has many more features than Facebook, and has the ease of access via integration with email. Not only is it connected with email, but it is connected with YouTube too! Google plus is in no way "a rip off of Facebook," it is just different.

• Ease of access

• Not at all

Although, I think it should be seperate from YouTube. I also don't like how you have to have a Google+ account for many things you do on android phones. Gplay and Gplus should be seperate too. Having Gplus attached to everything is annoying and pointless, but Gplus on its own is okay.

• What's the big idea?

In Google Plus, I believe you can choose to keep your real name secret, at least from your fellow YouTubers (you can keep your channel username or create a whole new name - you couldn't use to do the latter). In Facebook, you can't even go by a pseudonym. Plus (no pun intended), it is great that it's connected to an email account. It's also easier to use and more versatile than Facebook.