Should government be involved in the lives of the people?

• Yes gov should not

Yes. The people ARE the government. I have never understood the anti-government sentiment that exists in some democratic nations. The government is composed of people who have been elected to make changes that benefit society and maintain order. As long as basic rights are ensured (which is done through the court system, A government entity anyway), Then the government is and should be a
    No, No, Hell no. Freedom is lost in the land of the free. One should be free to be an idiot when it comes to personal matters. I'm not saying to be free to hurt others but if your decisions effect only you and tgis over-reaching big brother government says "for your safety you are not allowed to make these choices because we know what best for you, Not you" you

• Yes gov should not

• Yes gov should not

• Yes, stop being scared of the word government

As soon as the words 'government' and 'society' are used in a discussion, we instantly get defensive, but in reality the government is democratically elected and society is all of us. Yes, the government and politicians are far from perfect but a government being involved in the lives of people is simply one that provides base laws and guidelines. The government should not have complete control over the lives of citizens but a degree of involvement is necessary for order and consistent justice

• Donald Trump Is My President

Donald Trump is going to build the wall and he is going to save this country. He is bringing jobs back to this country, cutting taxes, and making America a force to be reckoned with. Donald is so hated because what he says is the truth! He will save the government from these "Career Politicians" who bring only wrong doings. Make America Great Again!!!

• Yes, They Should.

They should be involved with our lives because they have enough power and influence to do so. They protect us and with that protection they ask for our money we earn and that shouldn't be a problem. Government needs to make our lives easier and with that we should accommodate for their support by paying taxes or volunteering at places.

• Dgg dgd dgdg

Yes. The people ARE the government. I have never understood the anti-government sentiment that exists in some democratic nations. The government is composed of people who have been elected to make changes that benefit society and maintain order. As long as basic rights are ensured (which is done through the court system, a government entity anyway), then the government is and should be a
    No, no, hell no. Freedom is lost in the land of the free. One should be free to be an idiot when it comes to personal matters. I'm not saying to be free to hurt others but if your decisions effect only you and tgis over-reaching big brother government says "for your safety you are not allowed to make these choices because we know what best for you, not you" you

• Dgg dgd dgdg

• Dgg dgd dgdg

• Yes gov should not

• The Government is Ridiculous

The government is telling us to wear seatbelts, not to text and drive, talk and drive, smoke around children. It's ridiculous! These are your own freedoms! You can't be forcing every single person to wear a seatbelt. To many people would be in jail! It's absolutely ridiculous and the government needs to let up on our laws. It's stupid to be honest.

• Self-responsibility is true human nature.

It is not in the government power to say how we should live our lives. We pay taxes to support basic commodities; Transit; Water; Electricity; etc. However, it should be no more than that. As for food I believe people should grow their own hunt their own and buy their own. This business of mass producing has completely destroyed humans. Laws are suppose to be passed to regulate government, NOT it's citizens. That is where it's all going wrong. Our elected "officials" continuously pass legislations that harm the people and gives them more power. Have some self-responsibility.

• No!

A democratic government is a government that serves the people, not to be served by the people. And when the government becomes involved with the lives of people is it when it erodes our liberties into a big mess of regulation, i.e. telling us what to eat, where to go, what to buy, that is when we slip into a totalitarian nightmare with the label of a democracy to keep it smelling sweet.

• No to Big Brother

No, the government should not be involved in the lives of the people. The government has no business being involved in the lives of law abiding citizens who are committing no crimes. The only time the government should involve itself with people’s lives is if crimes are being or have been committed. Anyone committing a crime has pretty much given up their right to any kind of privacy, as is only right. But for those who are living their lives and following the laws of the land, the government has no business in their private, personal lives.

• Leave me alone...

I personally don't want the government babysitting any aspect of my life! The only useful things the government should be involved with, is the provision of roads, clean drinking water, and the civil justice system.

As a nation, the Federal government should be enforcing immigration, and national security. This doesn't include the alphabet agencies.

We, America, as a "free people" should be self reliant, and our communities should take care of people who are struggling, not the Federal government.

• What Rights do you think you have?

Please someone tell me what rights you have? I need humored please? First of all you as US citizens have only benefits and privileges That can be taken away! I have rights ! I am a true American to the land I was born in and sovereign inherited God given rights! You think you are human to these government and state corporations? Well your not your classified as ANIMALS to them in there own codes! Your also the enemy of the state! Trading with the enemy act! Look it up! Your cattle,your crude oil frozen orange juice on the stock markets! Are you okay with them inside your home and looking at you in your yard? Going potty? How’s that keeping you safe? Take your daily dose of soma! I like my privacy and fight for my freedom !And those that are weak are causing and empowering them even more! Go live in Washington DC if you need to feel safe! Your weakness is why they have ultimate power of we the people,

• Obviously Not! It’s not we the people’s government!

Would your government infringe upon your rights! Would you government must a cestui que trust using your name for corporations as they profit from? Wouldn’t they protect your privacy at all cost ? Wouldn’t your government let you be the legal owner of your land ? You only have the equitable rights to your land just like a renter! Everything you think you own is government securities for the debt! If you truly knew the real truth you be a angry and scared? No different than Walmart and francizes! Get the facts in there own websites!Its there ! Conclusive facts! Look up judge Anna von Reitz a common law judge she will explain and exposes the real truth! Why is it the governments responsibility to keep you safe? Giving them power to keep infringing upon your rights! Take responsibility for yourself! I don’t need drones over my home and cameras everywhere all in my personal business! Only the weak need to rely on the government to keep them safe. Those who don’t stick up for your rights don’t deserve them! We were all born sovereign with rights and the rights were taken away for benefits and privileges! Your freedom and rights are not for sale but they sold them off! Think about we the people and our future generations that want our country back to the people! Again I highly suggest get educated know the buisness of your federal state and government and what there oaths and alliance it to the British Crown! Debt will never go away without the debt where would there jobs be ? Debt is control over us , a myth thinking it will go away! We all be free and no taxes and could real own our land our names! Think you free? Your not! Think you have rights you don’t! Think admiralty courts are fair and just ? There not! Big business the courts look it up on stock markets! Capital gains! They have the credit side we have the debt side! Prisons are human banks! Think it’s about justice and the truth? Truth doesn’t pay! Learn about the surety bonding! Constructive trust! Constructive fraud ! Wake up smell the coffee let reality sink in! In God we trust! Bless and help we the people!

• No the government dosent care about you, or you freedom.

This government cares about power, and wealth. They dont give a goddamn about you. Everything they do is for power and wealth. We eat what they say, cant drive if they say we cant, cant use medicine unless they say. Its a joke. The government is not made up of the "people ", even that is set up, corrupted. Not a single thing they do has your interest in mind. Wars arent started for democracy, theyre started for wealth, power. Its all bull. They wana control you, and take your money. Murder is illegal because theyre losing a tax payer. Iur government is one of the most corrupted, and evil governments on the planet. Controlling what we learn in school, so they have good little mindless patriots who ask no questions. Total joke.

• Donald trump wall

He bulit a wall keeping families apart and the government went along with it and its not okay
    Controlling what the kids learn sure does sound a lot like communism to me. How can I go to school and know that what I'm being taught is the truth when there are no others sides of the story for me to compare to? But i think we need a government to execute certain laws. We can't just let everyone run around committing crimes all the time. And with welfare, either stop giving people free money, or at least have drug testing. People are going to be a lot more motivated to get a job when they have no income than they would if the government is providing everything for them. Last year my mom would have received more money on welfare than she did from working. That is messed up and something needs to change.

• I don't care about this its terribly boring and im writing all this because I need 31 more words

Im doing a boring subject in ICT, which is boring English parliament and ive got to do this crap. I don't care about this its terribly boring and im writing all this because I ned 31 more words. House of commons and house of lords need to get out of my life