Should government expose restrictions on what kinds of foods can be served in a school cafeteria?

Asked by: Nicholas110497
  • Yes, I disagree

I completely disagree withng this view for a range of reasons going to be analyzed accordingly in your dreams. Amenoo interroo dimennee dimenee sakin ol sampiyon sinirlerine hakim ol tontis bull macho hardan oyrenmisen doyuleceksen. Zangi lycutol qafqaz
    em bris ada island yarimada okeAN DENIZ LAKE GOL CEVIZ BADIMCAN ANANAS

• Yes, i agree

This is a controversial topic, but I would say it depends on their motives. If they want schools to serve bad quality foods because their cheaper, then I don't think they should have that power. But if they want to begin to serve more nutritious foods, then I would say to let them do whatever they needed to.

• Naaah i don't think so

Should government have restrictions on what kinds of foods can be served in school cafeterias?
    The U.S department of agriculture started using there new guide lines about 2 years ago for school lunches. It added more fruits and vegetables, and decreased the amount of Fatty foods. The portions also became a lot smaller. A lot of students complained and were upset by this change.
    Many students in different schools started bringing there own lunches.

• Naaah i don't think so

aryaija says2015-10-13T18:13:12.257
I do because government pays for our lunch