• Why Not ?

It's true, healthcare is way too expensive. What is more important? Money and business? I don't think so. Another true fact... The government should use taxes to pay for health care. You can save lives of many families. This health care problem is building up stress in many Americans. For once, help us.

• Health is wealth

Many people can't afford the large amounts of money in America they do a mri scan for a broken bone .Did you know that in some places in Europe you pay for medical care through taxes? That’s right, technically it is free there. Here in America, 8 out of 10 working families cannot afford health insurance. 20.4 percent of African Americans are uninsured and 8.7 American children are uninsured (ACEP, 2014). Most people in the world are uninsured because it costs too much money and medical expenses are not always covered (KFF, 2015). It usually costs $100 - $200 dollars a month, per adult, for health insurance. (TheLawDictonary, 2015). Just because people can’t afford medical care, doesn't mean that they shouldn't have health insurance. You shouldn't get ripped off

• Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, , ㅡ

L l l ㅣ ㅣ ㅣ ㅣ ㅣ , ㅣ, ㅣ, ㅣ,ㅣ, ㅣ, ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅣ ㅡ ㅢ ㅣ ㅣ ㅣ ㅡ ㅣㅡ ㅏㅡㅡㅑㅑ ㅑ ㅡㅑ ㅡㅑ ㅡ ㅡ ㅑㅡ ㅑㅡ ㅑ ㅡ ㅡ ㅑ ㅡ ㅛㅠㅅ ㄱㄺ ㅇ ㅇ ㄽ ㅛㅠ ㅜㅕ ㅜ ㅜㅑ ㅜㅑㅜ ㅕ ㅕ ㅛㅠㅛㅠㅛ ㅛㅠ ㅛㅠㅛ

• Blah & Gang

Blah Yea Yea Yea, AHHHHH!! OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEeeeee!!!! She gotta donk, she gotta donk, she gotta donk>>>> brick Squadddddddddd!!! I go hard in the motherF'ing paint, and i have 23 more words to go, now i have 14 more words to go, now 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 and now im done

• America Needs Help

Health care costs so much when some people make so little, it just isn't fair. My mother struggles to pay for me and my brothers health care, and if the government paid for it, it would take a huge load weight off of her shoulders and make life easier for her.

• Health Insurance should be free

Did you know that in some places in Europe you pay for medical care through taxes? That’s right, technically it is free there. Here in America, 8 out of 10 working families cannot afford health insurance. 20.4 percent of African Americans are uninsured and 8.7 American children are uninsured (ACEP, 2014). Most people in the world are uninsured because it costs too much money and medical expenses are not always covered (KFF, 2015). It usually costs $100 - $200 dollars a month, per adult, for health insurance. (TheLawDictonary, 2015). Just because people can’t afford medical care, doesn't mean that they shouldn't have health insurance.

How would you feel if you needed health insurance, and you had a serious illness? What if you had to pay a lot of extra money or were put on a waiting list? I wouldn't feel great. People already pay a lot of money for health insurance, and having to pay more because you have a terrible illness is just mean. People get health insurance because they want to pay LESS not MORE. A pre-existing condition is a problem with your health that exists before you apply for a health insurance policy or enroll in a new health plan. When you have pre-existing exclusion you are forced to pay high out-of-pocket fees and are put on a waiting list. (HealthInsurance, 2010) 1 in 2 people have a health problem and have difficulty getting proper health care. Also chronic diseases cause 7 in 10 deaths a year (ObamaCareFacts, 2014). I think it is completely unfair that people with pre-existing health issues have to pay higher fees and are put on waiting lists.

If health Insurance was free, it would save lives. “We have 45,000 people in this country dying because they don’t have health coverage…” Alan Grayson stated. Researchers working with the National Academy of Sciences estimated that 18,000 people between the ages 25 and 64 died in 2000 because they didn’t have health insurance. (PoliFact, 2013) “If you extend coverage, you can save lives,” said Dr. Steffie Woolhandler, who is a professor of medicine at Harvard. (TheNewYorkTimes, 2009) Our population would be so much bigger and healthier if health insurance was free. People shouldn’t DIE just because they couldn’t afford health insurance.

• Health Insurance should be free

• Gain Some Human Compassion

By disagreeing with universal healthcare, you're saying that your money (which could be reprinted a million times) is more important than a unique human life. It is common knowledge that some of us start life out on unequal footing. Knowing this, how could we turn our backs on people who need medical attention and prescriptions for completely treatable ailments, but they can't afford it? Or what about people who do get medical treatment and can't pay it off? Because they chose to live, they shouldn't have a home or food to eat? Rich, poor, black, white, old and young, all deserve their best chance at life and one step toward ensuring that is equity in health care and education.

• Yes, Government should pay for healthcare!

We are supplying money to help every other country, we supply illegal emigrants children with free healthcare, food stamps, free lunches at school, etc.... But we cannot help our own Americans that are without health insurance. What is wrong with this picture??? Government can throw away money on lavish dinners, and socialite parties drowning down alcohol and gourmet meals and not think about the underprivileged who do not get the chance to live that lifestyle nevertheless get medical treatment because they cannot afford it. Don't speak if you have never been in the situation or have gone out without medical coverage due to not being able to afford it and then you come down with an illness and have to suffer. We don't need to spend money to buy a thousand dollar ice cream at serendipity when a $4 carton of Turkey Hill will do the same justice. America wake up billions of dollars are being wasted away on stupidity stuff while others are striving to get healthcare coverage.

• Government paid health care is the way to go.

With the government paying for health care everyone will be able to afford health care. Personally have worked full time jobs my entire working life , paying for health insurance and still cant afford the medical bills associated with getting health care. It is no wonder why America's population is in debt with medical bills in collections. So it is not a matter of affording health insurance .

• Say no to forced healthcare

It should be a free choice not forced. People need to work and pay for it not us paying for some lazy person. If you want health care pay for it. If you don't want it don't get it. Its so illogical to just make everyone buy it and pay for other people also.

• No, it is not a right.

No, the government should not pay for health care, because it is not a human right. There is nothing in our constitution that compels some citizens to pay for the health care needs of others. Health care is something that a person can choose if they want to. It is unfair to make some pay for others without their consent.

• What about the COST?

The Government doesn't just have a stash of money and says 'Hmm! I guess we can put this into health care'. Think about the taxes placed on people with steady jobs, and a steady income who can afford healthcare! This isn't some free idea that just happens. We're the ones paying for someone we hardly know just so they can be healthy. Why should I pay for someone who cant afford healthcare when I can? I can do it! So can they.

• The government should not pay for health care

It is easy to simply say that the government should be responsible for the health of all individuals, but we must understand that it isn't the role of the government to do this. Our constitution explicitly states the role of the government and it doesn't state that it should supply healthcare. I understand people will argue with heart felt stories of how if they had healthcare a family member may still be alive today. The issue here is that if we use these types of stories to determine the role of the government then we will be asking them to do everything for us. I feel that the government should instead help to facilitate a fair health care market which would help to give everyone the ability to have health care.

• Vsdnv don sdov

Fkjd adplknas aksdknvpoasn aposdnvpoasn ans-odivno adsnoano aw goiqwje o iwjg- qwie jqowiejfqowei jfoqweij fowij fqwiej fpqijwe poiqwj epofijqwep oiqjweopf ijqwepofi jqpwoiefjpqowiejf qpwoiehg poqwirhgqopeurgh oeru hgweruh goeri goerij gpeowirjg ipoe jgpoierj wpoij gpoweirjgpowierjgopwierjg poiwejrgoip wejrgpoiwerjguwehrgiuqwdh fwu0h u hqwu0 hqwou hgqwuhgur iure hgiouerh gwiue iouhiwuu gewrgiwuoerg hiowuefguiweriogue wuiergh oiwuerh rhe giouwerhgiuoeh aspd

• Why should they?

It's not like the government can just throw money into healthcare funds and be all well and happy. They have to consider the fact that the taxes will rise for people with a steady income. When we say steady income it doesn't mean they can afford an extra car or house or something. They have families to feed and most of their money is spent on the roof that they keep over their heads by working hard everyday knowing that they would have to the same thing everyday for the rest of their lives. I was born homeless and now I am CEO of an insurance company so I understand how bad it is to be on the streets and also how hard it is to keep a decent roof over my head. If anybody has an argument for why people that can't afford it should get it for free and that people can't get a job that easily, tell me now. Because I'd love to hear your heart felt stories that make no sense. I admit I complained all the time and I don't have the best personality ever but I know that if anyone wanted to be successful they can. I did it and I understand people want health care but to be honest if you can't afford it, get a better job.

• The government should not have a part in health care.

The government should not be involved in our personal lives and they should let private companies fulfill our health care needs. The government just needs to stop getting involved when it's not their duty. The government needs to stick to what they were made to do. All in all, the govt needs to step back and get rid of govt. Health care.

• It's not the duty of the government to provide for the people.

The government's sole duty is to protect the people and maintain a rule of law necessary to preserving liberty and justice and give those people international voice. How does health-care fit into this, do you really think a company will charge less if the government is throwing unlimited amounts of money at them?

• You pay either way.

You are still paying for healthcare if the government pays for healthcare. It will just be in the form of taxes. If you supply your own healthcare, you can choose to pay for specialists and whatever other services you need instead of being constrained by the governments rules and regulations.