• Governments should ban beauty contests.

Governments should ban beauty contests. Most of the beauty contests that you see nowadays are not fun at all for someone in the contest. Most parents are forcing their children to do these activities for either their ten minutes of fame or trying to live their own fantasies out in the eyes of their children.

• Beauty contests are ok

Beauty' contest should not be banned by the government. Some parents get too carried away with the pageants of young kids, but the vast majority of contestants and parents handle things well. They help give the girls experience in competition and striving to be the best they can be. This is crucial in life.

• not at all

No, I do not think that the government needs to ban all of the beauty contests that are out in the world at all. I think that a lot of girls love to go and compete in them, and that they are a good way for girls to try to win.

• No, I don't think Governments should ban beauty contests.

I believe that beauty contests are fine and the majority that participate either as a contestant or as a viewer generally enjoy it overall, I don't see a reason why the Government would ever want to ban an activity like that it would seem to be an over reach of Governmental authority.

• They are fun.

No, governments should not ban beauty contests, because they are a celebration of how beautiful women are. There is nothing wrong with women, or men, presenting themselves the best they can be. They help women learn poise and confidence in front of an audience. They feel good about themselves and have fun.