Should governments ban professional cheerleading?

• Yes, they should ban cheerleading

Why?? The reason is because kids, young adults, and even adults could get badly injured like getting kicked in the face or when their doing stunts something could go wrong that can cause you to get badly injured. Another is that they could actually die from this "sport". I heard a 20 year old dies from a kick to the chest and it caused her lungs to collapse. That is a terrible way for ANYONE to die. This is my reason why they should ban cheerleading.

• It's really boring

It's boring because there no point in getting hurt. So cheerleeding is really really boring and you can get hurt. It's not safe because when you go in the air and don't catch someone then they would get hurt really bad. So cheerleeding is hurtful and boring. That is my reason

• Ban it, for the safety of people.

Though cheerleading is fun, it is also very dangerous with some accidents causing death, while these completions are getting harder the players will try even harder stunts trying to be the best, but eventually crossing the limit and get severely injured. Is cheerleading this really worth the accident? Is it?

• Should be banned

Cheerleading should be banned because they could get badly injured.These injuries can turn out to be fatal,such as deaths.Yes,it is very entertaining,but its not so entertaining when you see someone get kicked in the face or even dropped because of stunt issues.There was a girl who went without oxygen for 45 minutes and died,because of this dangerous sport. This is why cheerleading should be banned

• It's not a sport snymore

Unless they make into more of the actual sport and not the naughty outfit, high heels and makeup, that clearly indicate you don't plan to actually put effort into this now day do called sport... Make it a competition and cover up do you can freely flip and do fun things worth watching unless you just want to show noon and butt like it is today. Sad and degrading.

• Ban it now

Ban it banit ban ban ban ban babn ban ban ban ban ban bna n nbnbnbnbnbnbnbjh v vvvvvvv vvvvvv vvvvvvvv vvv ff egg gg gg gg gg gg g g g g g g g g g ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban

• Ban it now

• Ban it now

• Do not ban it

My sister was a amazing cheerleader she was the best she was a flyer and everything else. I love cheerleading i suck at it but I think it's a way to push the players it makes them have confidence in them. And it is also a way to have fun and push yourself. It can be very dangerous my sister has a bad back from it but she did something she loved

• The uniforms are to hot

They r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r hot they r big

• Jeff says no

NO NO NO no no no no no no no n o no no ononon onononono nonon nonon no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no nono on no no no no no no no ono no

• Ojojoj jhiguuuim iuj

Kkjoijoijioj jk jnkjhjkhnjk jj jn j j n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n a aa a s a l j j j j

• No, just make it safer.

Cheerleading is pretty dangerous, but that doesn't mean it should be banned. People all over the world cheer, and they love it. The stunts can be dangerous, so people should make the stunts less dangerous. This could help lower chances of injuries. You dont need to ban cheer, just make the stunts less dangerous.

• It's really boring

• No, governments shouldn't band professional cheerleading.

I do not see any reason that governments should ban professional cheerleading any more than they should ban other sports like boxing. I think that people should have the right to pariticipate in a sport like professional cheerleading if they choose to. I think it would be a ridiculous thing for governments to waste any time on this subject.

• No, professional cheerleaders enjoy their work.

I do not believe that governments should ban professional cheerleading, as professional cheerleaders actively pursued that job and enjoy it. There is no one forcing them to do it, and it does no harm to anyone. It does not objectify women either, as many women's professional sports have cheeleaders as well.

• No, there is no reason to

I do not believe that there is any logical reason in which professional cheerleading should be banned. The government has been interfering with people's lives way too much lately and this would be an extreme case of government interference. Professional cheerleading also provides a means for some people to make a living for themselves.

• No, the government should not ban professional cheerleading

Professional cheer leading is a sport within its own right. These cheerleader's do this as their career and earn a living off of it. This is why it would be extremely detrimental if we were to place a ban on the sport and job. Many of our youth would also be saddened.