• governments ban UndocuBus

I personally agree, I believe government should ban "UndocuBus" because this could be a way for a lot of smugglers to get in the country. The fact that lots of emigrants are stocked behind the emigration laws and can't get their residency does not support the idea that government should feel pity for emigrants who violate emigration law and get into the country contradictory. UndocuBus could be one of them. It could be a way of unforeseen issues like: Burglary, smuggler, rape, corruption, and terror.

• UndocuBus could be a way for smugglers

I believe government should ban "UndocuBus" because this could be a way for a lot of smugglers to get in the country. The fact that lots of emigrants are stocked behind the emigration laws and can't get their residency does not support the idea that government should feel pity for emigrants who violate emigration law and get into the country contradictory. UndocuBus could be one of them. It could be a way of unforeseen issues like: Burglary, smuggler, rape, corruption, and terror.

• They should not

No, they do not need to ban this program in any government, since it is a good program that a lot of people across the globe like to use all of the time. I think that since it is popular they need to keep it going to make sure that the people can use it.

• Freedom of Speech

I do not believe governments should ban UndocuBus. I believe these activities are primarily activist related and these people, at least in the United States, to let their viewpoints be heard. I believe banning such movements makes it more difficult to protect our basic rights because we are no longer allowed to speak freely.

• They are not violent.

No, governments should not ban UndocuBus, because, for the most part, they are a nonviolent group. In this country, they have a first amendment right to say what they want to say about our immigration laws. This should be allowed to continue, because the government needs to clearly explain to the public why our immigration laws are what they are.