Should governments dispose of all their nuclear weapons?

• Yes they should.

Governments should dispose of all their nuclear weapons. Doing this would make the world a safer place because there would not be the option to kill everything on the planet with a push of a button. While this should happen, it will never happen because there is not trust between governments.

• Yes They Should

I do not believe there is justifiable reason to use a nuclear weapon therefore I think the world would be far better off if all governments, states, and entities disposed of all their nuclear weapons. I believe the world made a grave mistake in creating these weapons and it's time we realized that.

• All governments should dispose of their nuclear weapons.

Yes, governments should dispose of all of their nuclear weapons for the good of the world. It is extremely risky to have these types of weapons available for anyone's use. Of course, some people can be trusted to be responsible with nuclear weapons, but considering the consequences if someone with bad intentions gets ahold of these weapons, they should be disposed of.

• I'm about fiftyfifty

I know.. Nukes might have prevented many many wars, but they are still really dangerous.. If you remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki, you know why they are deadliest weapon man has made. If we would all ban them world would maybe got little better, but there would still be warhead nuts who wants to see pepole die. In another hand we would not have to worry about destroying our planet. So.. I'm 50/50.. I think we should ban them at battlefields and ambolish some of them, but save some of them in extreme situation like asteroids.. But no more in wars between humans.

• I'm fiftyfity (but mainley yes)

I know.. Nukes might have prevented many many wars, but they are still really dangerous.. If you remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki, you know why they are deadliest weapon man has made. If we would all ban them world would maybe got little better, but there would still be warhead nuts who wants to see pepole die. In another hand we would not have to worry about destroying our planet. So.. I'm 50/50.. I think we should ban them over all, but save some of them in extreme situation like asteroids.. But no more in wars between humans.

• Of bloody course not

Everyone on the left will think giving our defenses up will make the world a better place, open your eyes to reality. Us throwing away our weapons will allow dictating countries such as NorthKorea, Syria, Russia, China etc. to literately blow us all up. Once their enemies(us) are out of the picture they will lead the world into chaos. I dont know about you guys but i dont wanna have 1 dictator for the world, telling us how to live.
    Before saying 'yes' look into the topic.

• No, they should not.

It would be good for all nuclear weapons to be disposed of, but if large countries started throwing them away, it could cause very bad issues if a country with nuclear weapons to attack a country that no longer had them. It would be a gradual thing over time if nuclear weapons were to be removed.

• No, governments should not dispose of their nuclear weapons

Nuclear weapons are very dangerous, but if a government was to dispose of its nuclear weapons, they would be defenseless against governments or countries that kept their nuclear weapons. The problem with the disposal of these super dangerous weapons is that a government could not trust another government if they stated that they had destroyed their weapons.