• I would rather a prequel that plain sequel

Kat was obviously a queen at one point before she fell down to Hecksville. I want a story of everything that happned before and then a third game of everything that happens after the events of the first game. At the beginning of the game when you tap the apple you see a shiny city in the background, I want to know the significance.

• Gameplay and Storyline

Gravity Rush had a very unique gameplay scheme compared to most of the games I have played. The main reason why I would want a sequel is that there was a hole left that I thought would have been exploited in the story. What about the origins of the Nevi? What about Kat, Raven, and the world above the city of Hekseville? I don't understand how it would be a pointless game, but I think it deserves to have a sequel.

• Gameplay and Storyline

• It should have a sequel!

Gravity Rush has been supported by many fans, and has lots of Lets Plays. Also, in Wikipedia, they said it WOULD be a sequence, and, I can't agree more. Kat has a legacy- she has 2 DLCs. Story is awesome and it has lots of good reviews. Also, we have to count that is t best rated PS Vita Game.

• Too many loose ends.

Though Gravity Rush had a relatively short main story, it was excellent in my opinion. The controls were unique, if not somewhat strange and the plot was incredibly gripping. Yet the game ends on far too many cliffhangers that it almost practically screams "SEQUEL!" But what worries me is how SCE Japan Studios will pursue this. For example, Megaman Legends 3 was already cancelled, therefore ending the series on a major cliffhanger- Mega Man Volnutt is stranded on the moon. Should Gravity Rush never have a sequel, too many plotlines will be left unsolved- Kat's identity, the truth behind the Nevi's existence, the true power of the Creators, and so much more.

• Gravity Rush Should Not Have a Sequel

Why a game of senselessness should ever be created in the first place, leads to a clear and concise answer to the question of whether or not the first waste of time should have a sequel created for it. Not a chance. Most all video games, Gravity Rush included, are little more than a magically mythical self-indulged waste of the minds of our youth. We need less video games, so a sequel to what is already, one more festering pimple on humanity would certainly not be in order.

• No, Gravity Rush should not have a sequel.

Gravity Rush is a pointless game. Any sequel to it will only prolong the pointless. Poorly structured and presented, Gravity Rush is as much a time waster as watching grass grow. Instead of focusing on a sequel, it is time to have real gaming make a resurgence. Present fresh ideas and concepts in gaming so the idea of needing a sequel for dollars becomes nonexistent.